2nd test: India Vs England at: 3.30 pm IST on 9 August at Lords

tweaker

Just now, Britinpeace said:

I'm not wanting to rub salt into the wound but how does this sort of result go down in India? 

Does the general public give a fig?

Not much. ONly hardcore fans crave for overseas wins. Test cricket following. But they are not emotional followers. Looking at the trend all teams dominate at home and lose overseas. So there will be a cycle where India will do well.

Just now, Britinpeace said:

I'm not wanting to rub salt into the wound but how does this sort of result go down in India? 

Everything will be forgotten after we bash Windies at home or if we win the Asia cup.Then Ipl will be there where our rockstars will become heroes again.

1 minute ago, Britinpeace said:

When **** happens multiple times then you start getting used to it. The same **** happened in SA when we landed there four days before the first test.

So currently at least I am not giving much fig.

1 minute ago, Britinpeace said:

yep imagine how you guys react to loosing at all the world cups...somewhat like that.But obviosiuoly your players probably care, ours are more interested in shopping and taking kawai selfies.:dance: