Why no practice?

53 minutes ago, goose said:

Net sessions in the middle of a series never cut it. The batsmen needs hours up on hours, days upon days, of precise practise. These guys need a change of technique. They need to spend eons of time practising until it becomes instinctive. Too late now. Kohli is motivated by the becoming the best ever. What motivates the others to do these hard yards? Will they fall off the radar if they don't do the work? The culprit folks is IPL. Anyone who says otherwise is in denial.

why is Pujara failing? he has not played IPL in some years and there is no hope anyone will pick him.

1 minute ago, kosingh said:

No IPL for Pujara, and he is one guy who has played plenty of cricket in England this year. Not helping much. 

He played there last year as well.  This team to me is simply lacking batting talent. Vijay has past it. Dhawan will never do well even if there is no IPL. He averages 34 in India.  Rahul has the ingredients but in his case, there is no preparation to play in these conditions.  Pujara is same does not have the ability to cut it overseas due to his lack of quick reflexes.

One thing I will tell-there's no remedy other than Practice, proper coaching and Right attitude.

I know just practicing won't do-but changing the Playing Xi constantly doesn't necessarily uplift the chances without backing it up with right attitude towards the game

Kohli is a show off and listens to all the idiotic "Experts" to save his back and then does the same old "no practice all sight seeing" ****.
Bumrah or No Bumrah, they're gonna losing it in Trent Bridge also.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

One thing I will tell-there's no remedy other than Practice, proper coaching and Right attitude.

I know just practicing won't do-but changing the Playing Xi constantly doesn't necessarily uplift the chances without backing it up with right attitude towards the game

Kohli is a show off and listens to all the idiotic "Experts" to save his back and then does the same old "no practice all sight seeing" ****.
Bumrah or No Bumrah, they're gonna losing it in Trent Bridge also.

The remedy is daaru and Ravi Shastri 

On 8/14/2018 at 2:02 AM, rkt.india said:

Kohli is captain and if he wants, anything will happen.  Players will have to follow whatever he plans because he is captain. If someone does not then, he can drop that player. But is there any planning happening?  Does he believe that practice is best thing to improve mistakes?  

i think kohli wanted to spend time with anushka and to not look like the spoiler ordered day off for everyone like the headmaster.. even if others wanted to practice they cannot. now who will bell the cat when they are all so insecure and scared of kohli-shastri.

the evil axis ----:hitler:

i hope kohli fails miserably next 3 tests to cut off his arrogance

Edited by prasen82
14 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Again team is not travelling in bus as an unit. Few players were spotted in St. Pancreas station boarding a train to Nottingham

d02eff4eea8e98128ca1108527b6144f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Saale tafri karne gaye hain. They are behaving more like sulfatiyas who will roam around irresponsibly where ever they want to than the players of Indian cricket team.  BCCI should cut their 100% match fees of every test they lose overseas.

Edited by rkt.india

Again team is not travelling in bus as an unit. Few players were spotted in St. Pancreas station boarding a train to Nottingham

d02eff4eea8e98128ca1108527b6144f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

No players don't travel in team bus when moving from City to city. They mostly use Flights but yeah, they are supposed to travel together.
Team mein unity hi jab nahi hai toh jitega kaise.
This is the beginning of the end of Desi Cricket.

59 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

No players don't travel in team bus when moving from City to city. They mostly use Flights but yeah, they are supposed to travel together.
Team mein unity hi jab nahi hai toh jitega kaise.
This is the beginning of the end of Desi Cricket.

In UK they travel by bus bcoz its a small country. From London to Nottingham its a 2 hours drive. Why would they take flight?

You can travel the entire country, from highlands of Scotland to the south coast of country in just 8-9 hours drive.

In UK they travel by bus bcoz its a small country. From London to Nottingham its a 2 hours drive. Why would they take flight?

You can travel the entire country, from highlands of Scotland to the south coast of country in just 8-9 hours drive.

Hmm...how are they even trying to win without practicing properly and working hard?
What is the use of dropping players when you aren't even practicing LMAOO?
And it looks like even forum and cricket expert ka darling Pant is into the nasty fun..
Why we are even thinking of winning the match with his bat?
Whom Are Gavaskar and Co trying to fool?

32 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Hmm...how are they even trying to win without practicing properly and working hard?
What is the use of dropping players when you aren't even practicing LMAOO?
And it looks like even forum and cricket expert ka darling Pant is into the nasty fun..
Why we are even thinking of winning the match with his bat?
Whom Are Gavaskar and Co trying to fool?

Not sure if anyone is thinking Pant will win us a test match on this tour with bat.  People just want to see new players being tried, losing anyway with old players.

Not sure if anyone is thinking Pant will win us a test match on this tour with bat.  People just want to see new players being tried, losing anyway with old players.

I get that but a lot of cricket experts who Kohli seems to listen to are pretending like Pant Will win them a game.

One thing that bugs me about the social media crowd which hypes a player from time to time is they absolutely fail to highlight the real problem....that is too much Bollywood **** and no practice/no proper coaching and stay happy reccing replacements.
There are demands even to bring back that Zaahil Shikhar Dhawan in the team.

WTF