Virat Kohli makes emotional appeal to Indian cricket fans

Gollum

The fans have stood behind the team in losses. Laughing and giggling after a humiliating loss, Not practicing enough or cancelling practice matches, Dumb team selection is what the fans are pointing out.

No one cares,if he takes 1000 selfies with his celebrity wife or goes vacationing. Not a single person has pointed out Kohli's personal performance because he is the only stand out in this team. However,he needs to understand where the criticism is coming from.

The problem is Dhoni was thick skinned and by some definition shameless, Kohli on the other hand seems like an over-sensitive snowflake. Can we ever find the right mix :wall:

9 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Back to the topic. The old me would have taken a sip of vodka+orange juice+tequila and said to Kohli "nautanki bandh kar saale/BSDK"

But Now I will just take a swig of my Kale+Aelo Vera+Neem Juice cocktail and say "Hari Om. Jaisi karni vaisi bharni"

Global.Baba(don't forget the dot)

Baba, why don't you use your powers to make the England fielders start dropping all our catches? 

Virat is tactically inept,period. During home tests,it gets hidden because of our home record. The rotation of bowlers & his optimism towards Ash cost us the match.What pisses me the most is lack of homework done against the likes of Curran & Rashid :wall: I really want to know what was their f'ing plan B or plan C. The truth is after blowing off their batting order, our captain & management thought if the likes of Cook & Root could be handled, their tail truly stands no chance. But they had other plans, if apart from Kohli our batters had shown positivity like a 20 yr old Curran the series' outcome would've been something different. Ghanta lessons learnt from Edgbaston & Lords.
Same old chewtyapa repeated just like SA series.
Shastri needs to go but he won't we all know that. I'd settle for the batting coach Bangar for now, don't know what he does after getting a fat paycheck.

4 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

Virat is tactically inept,period. During home tests,it gets hidden because of our home record. The rotation of bowlers & his optimism towards Ash cost us the match.What pisses me the most is lack of homework done against the likes of Curran & Rashid :wall: I really want to know what was their f'ing plan B or plan C. The truth is after blowing off their batting order, our captain & management thought if the likes of Cook & Root could be handled, their tail truly stands no chance. But they had other plans, if apart from Kohli our batters had shown positivity like a 20 yr old Curran the series' outcome would've been something different. Ghanta lessons learnt from Edgbaston & Lords.
Same old chewtyapa repeated just like SA series.
Shastri needs to go but he won't we all know that. I'd settle for the batting coach Bangar for now, don't know what he does after getting a fat paycheck.

What is worse is they are attending same lectures every test match and still unable to grasp the concept. # Last benchers.