England vs India, 3rd Test Trent Bridge - 18-22 Aug - Match Thread

Trent Bridge match winner  

55 members have voted

1. 1. 3rd Test : Who will take the final wicket?

• Bumrah
    • Shami
    • Ashwin
    • Ishant
    • Pandya

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

What did he say?

We have the best team, we want to/can be the best travelling team, we have best fast bowlers, Virat better then Sachin in terms of preparation for the match.... we dont care what the outside world thinks, we know we're good (read world beaters) blah blah blah .... Athers had a smirk all along.

1 minute ago, Sgattick10 said:

We have the best team, we want to/can be the best travelling team, we have best fast bowlers, Virat better then Sachin in terms of preparation for the match.... we dont care what the outside world thinks, we know we're good (read world beaters) blah blah blah .... Athers had a smirk all along.

Was expecting this chest thumping from the cheerleader not surprised.

58 minutes ago, zep1706 said:

Great win, first time in a long time both bowlers and batsmen played well. Kohli deserves a lot of credit. Before Kohli, India would have given up after Lord's and decided to focus on the process instead. Kohli's fire and intensity lift the whole team up. He also has the courage to keep playing 5 bowlers. I have always been in favor of that in overseas tests. Someone like Pandya wouldn't be in the team before. I don't agree with some of Kohli's decisions (like dropping Bhuvi in SA which I thought was moronic) but you can't deny that we are much better in overseas tests with him as captain than Dhoni. 

Spot on 

29 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:

This is what i hate about this moron but I'll give him credit for this match. He was very focussed on the balcony for this match and did act too bravado 

Thank you Pandya Bhurmrah.

Credit do Rahul to man up as opener and slip fielder.

Credit to Kohli for dropping Murli.

However considerable credit must go to English selection and Root who dropped a young kid Curran who has been most valued player of the series till second test.