This might be the most humiliating day as an Indian cricket follower

Global.Baba

This may sound controversial but to be really honest when it comes to ability Rayudu or Pandey or DK or Jadhav are no less than the middle order bats of most top cricketing nations. In DK's case he is a mental midget but the other 3 are definetely not bad when it comes to talent.

However it is the attitude. All these guys play for their slots instead of playing for the situation of the game. Our culture has become,hey look this guy averages X or he has made these many runs. Yuvraj Singh or even Dhoni when they started didn't have flattering averages but they won India more matches than the current mofos(Dhoni current version included) who seem to have very good averages.

I don't know what to blame the team management/Selectors for chopping and changing middle order every series,not giving someone a consistent run etc or the attitude of these players.

Most of these guys play well in the IPL even against decent bowlers because there the pressure is not just stats. in IPL you have to prove yourself as an entertainer/match winner and you have to be more accountable than the Indian team for sure

8 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Yeah when you have certain "biases" you only get part of the message looks like. That is ok.No point debating on something you have only half understood

Bias or not. This is the most dishonest statement :

when it comes to ability Rayudu or Pandey or DK or Jadhav are no less than the middle order bats of most top cricketing nations. 

So how can I trust rest of your post is honest either?

Just now, Pollack said:

Bias or not. This is the most dishonest statement :

when it comes to ability Rayudu or Pandey or DK or Jadhav are no less than the middle order bats of most top cricketing nations. 

So how can I trust rest of your post is honest either?

You know how SA,Eng,Aus commentators go ga ga over IPL performances? maybe not England but are you saying the current Aus,Pak,SA,Nzl,Srilanka middle-order batsmen in LOI's are better than Rayudu/Pandey?

These guys have stellar domestic records,have been in the scheme of things for many years and have performed in IPL which is a pretty big platform.

You seemed to have missed the posts or even in the same post actually where I said these guys don't deserve to be in the side and their attitude sucks and they are selfish. I was talking about their ability not their phattu attitude. unbeleivable I have to break it down for you after I was pretty clear.

2 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

You know how SA,Eng,Aus commentators go ga ga over IPL performances? maybe not England but are you saying the current Aus,Pak,SA,Nzl,Srilanka middle-order batsmen in LOI's are better than Rayudu/Pandey?

These guys have stellar domestic records,have been in the scheme of things for many years and have performed in IPL which is a pretty big platform.

You seemed to have missed the posts or even in the same post actually where I said these guys don't deserve to be in the side and their attitude sucks and they are selfish. I was talking about their ability not their phattu attitude. unbeleivable I have to break it down for you after I was pretty clear.

1)OK . IPL. Old over the past dhoni feeds on IPL. 

butare you saying the current Aus,Pak,SA,Nzl,Srilanka middle-order batsmen in LOI's are better than Rayudu/Pandey?

Yes. You were talking of ability. Stats don't matter. These batsmen lack the gear required in modern day LOIs.

These guys have stellar domestic records,have been in the scheme of things for many years and have performed in IPL which is a pretty big platform

If you talk about ability stats don't necessarily matter. 

You seemed to have missed the posts ...

No. I skipped the post. Clearly mentioned before.

4 minutes ago, Pollack said:

These batsmen lack the gear required in modern day LOIs.

You wasted your energy on all the other stuff. These guys have that extra gear as they showed in the IPL or at a junior level or in domestics. They have shown ability to eek out some useless runs when there is no pressure. That to me shows there is ability not the attitude. Now what are you missing?

Just because you have a different viewpoint than me,I am dishonest? Lol that is pretty dumb

Absolutely, Kin-Chi-t sounds so Han Chinese

Hardly the most humiliating defeat, in case we end up losing.

This is like losing to India B, Pakistan B and an England B team. Or at worst a hotchpotch Commonwealth team.  We aren't actually losing to Hong Kong. This team has no players of Chinese extraction at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

You wasted your energy on all the other stuff. These guys have that extra gear as they showed in the IPL or at a junior level or in domestics. They have shown ability to eek out some useless runs when there is no pressure. That to me shows there is ability not the attitude. Now what are you missing?

Just because you have a different viewpoint than me,I am dishonest? Lol that is pretty dumb

When you start with To be really honest and then be exactly opposite in the same sentence that's pretty dumb.

1 minute ago, Pollack said:

When you start with To be really honest and then be exactly opposite in the same sentence that's pretty dumb.

Lol what are you even saying :laugh: I get it some things trigger you, but you have lost the plot. You wanted to jump the gun because you thought I was making a case for Rayudu or DK( I will skip the other names because you may specifically be inclined on these names :giggle: ) which I may add I didn't.

All I said is they have talent but not the attitude and are selfish the 2nd part which surprisingly is in line with what you think. So I don't understand the  conflict unless as I mentioned above something else that is bothering you.