Was more from their side

Faheem: I want to take 5 wickets against India

Shenwari:I will take 5 fer against India

Hassan Ali:I will do my celebration will take 10 wickets against India

Imam:In Zimbabwe India game is important will do well

Latif:India are a weak side without Kohli

Younus:Pakistan has edge against India

Basit Ali:Pakistan will win since they thrashed them in CT 2017

Umar Gul:Pre match you can't sleep would advice both players to avoid social media

Afridi:Cricket should be played more against India to improve relations

Sarfaraz:Beating India will give us edge 

Yasir Arafat:Pakistan will win as India lost last year 

Malik:India Pakistan should play more cricket

Edited by Switchblade

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/24721861

and other peral from Sarfaraz saheb

This time his problem is India scheduling.

Apparently his team is suffering in the heat traveling between two venues - while India stays in Dubai.

Lol first they Make India play back to back matches and then this champion complains that India is not shifting between Abu Dhabi and Dubai ?

moron.

11 minutes ago, Vilander said:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/24721861

and other peral from Sarfaraz saheb

This time his problem is India scheduling.

Apparently his team is suffering in the heat traveling between two venues - while India stays in Dubai.

Lol first they Make India play back to back matches and then this champion complains that India is not shifting between Abu Dhabi and Dubai ?

moron.

How is the guy in your dp hope he is not sulking after Pakistan's loss and wiping his tears :phehe:

7 hours ago, SK_IH said:

I specifically meant this Ind side with a non existent middle order.Ind has a potential of being a world beater provided right personnel are backed.

In so far as Pak is concerned, I maintain they are bang average side

As is India is the no 2 side in world, if they get strong no 4 and 5 , they would be virtually unbeatable. They will have no holes anywhere.

19 hours ago, SK_IH said:
  • Inconsequential match
  • Two ordinary sides in my opinion
  • Missing the biggest star player across both sides

So whats exactly the genesis behind the so called hype 

After King Kong split your bewda avatar wide open, everyone is so hyped up to know one thing. How does a split Bewda sit on a chair in the pavilion for 6+ hrs? Eager minds want to know. I feel for the chair!!! 

This is always the case. I honestly don't care about IND- pak matches anymore. The only one that was interesting to me was 2011 WC SF. Otherwise, Ind-Pak matches are always one-sided dull matches. I think our media needs to show some shame and stop hyping these matches like they are something else. I would rather view our rivalry in ODIs with Australia. Those are always fun edge-of-the-seat matches with great passion from both sides. 

3 minutes ago, Moochad said:

This is always the case. I honestly don't care about IND- pak matches anymore. The only one that was interesting to me was 2011 WC SF. Otherwise, Ind-Pak matches are always one-sided dull matches. I think our media needs to show some shame and stop hyping these matches like they are something else. I would rather view our rivalry in ODIs with Australia. Those are always fun edge-of-the-seat matches with great passion from both sides. 

Besharam media hai na bhai yaha ki trp paisa kaise banaigi.

6 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

Besharam media hai na bhai yaha ki trp paisa kaise banaigi.

What's worse is how the media traps our cricketers who don't seem to care about the padosis team much. The media just needles them into commenting otherwise our players would just ignore them. Compare to Pakistan players who never miss a chance to talk about Indian team!

Edited by Moochad
2 minutes ago, Moochad said:

What's worse is how the media traps our cricketers who don't seem to care about the padosis team much. The media just needles them into commenting otherwise our players would just ignore them. Compare to Pakistan players who never miss a chance to talk about Indian team!

Look at the news anchor going gaga over Afridi here shamelessly, as far as Indo Pak match goes for their players it's an ultimate showdown as it's chance for them to be heroes but we have played against Australia and other teams so we treat it normally than it being everything.