Match Thread: BD V AFG | 6th Match | Group B, Asia Cup at Abu Dhabi | Sep 20 2018

Zero_Unit

Afghanistan players have displayed an admirable temperament. Even after being 6 down, they continued fighting. This never-say-die attitude is so refreshing in ODIs. 

I hope more teams develop in this fashion and enrich the cricketing world. 

Their presence in Europe is also on the increase from a Cricketing perspective.

How Afghanistan is bringing cricket to Germany

Afghanistan players have displayed an admirable temperament. Even after being 6 down, they continued fighting. This never-say-die attitude is so refreshing in ODIs. 

I hope more teams develop in this fashion and enrich the cricketing world. 
Their presence in Europe is also on the increase from a Cricketing perspective.
How Afghanistan is bringing cricket to Germany

Cricket will never take off as a sport in 99% countries.
They have a good football culture and are rich nuff' to not to cling to sport like Afghanistan

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Want Bangladesh to be absolutely thrashed. This defeat will demoralise them and make our job easier for tomorrow's match. 

Waiting for the conspiracy theories from them that how they had to travel for 90 minutes to reach Dubai play back to back matches due to which they might lose to India tomorrow.Honestly the scheduling and the venue is absolutely rubbish for this tournament.

Just now, Switchblade said:

Waiting for the conspiracy theories from them that how they had to travel for 90 minutes to reach Dubai play back to back matches due to which they might lose to India tomorrow.Honestly the scheduling and the venue is absolutely rubbish for this tournament.

It already started. Check their captain's Mashrafe's statement. Such crybabies. Scheduling and venue has been rubbish for every team but no one is complaining.