Pak vs Afg, Abu Dhabi Starts at 05:00 PM IST (11:30 GMT), Sep 21

beetle

4 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Pakistani fans bravado remind me of that little kid who acts all brave and string after the bully turns his back. 10 min Pehle to inki phat Rahi thi :giggle:

The most coward nation on the planet. The army of 100K surrenders like a b!tch. Loses every war it fights. Sucks badly at all sports events.

So I am not even surprised they run away closing their websites after a little bit of challenge. 

1 minute ago, Yamima Shaheen said:

Not really. Overhyped player. Today was his test and failed. Babar and Imam played him like a net bowler and all his wickets were batsmen slogging him for sixes. He was exposed today against a team who play spin well. Even tail nder Hasan Ali tonked him like a rag doll. 

No spinner is unhittable . Remember 2010 T20 SF? How your champion spinner went for 20 plus runs.Thats why all teams prefer pacers in death overs.

The fact is Shoaib Malik was so scared Mujeeb , Rashid duo that he only tries to hit them once or twice.He was today playing intelligently and knew that other bowlers are not of that quality .So just take singles on them.

Really good game of cricket (saw most of the chase). Afghanistan really have something building here and while they're unlikely to beat the top 5 ODI teams at this stage they will be fascinating to watch at the WC next year. Will definitely try to get a ticket for Afghanistan v Pakistan at Headingley now. 

ODIs where 250 is a good score, yet still chasable with good batting, are the best kind Imo

Edited by YCCC
2 hours ago, cric_fan said:

My Indian brothers were celebrating when Afg finished on 257. Plenty of broken hearts today hehehe.

Bring on Sunday

in this case. Indians will always like Afg better. If they support BD over Pak then you have reasons to complain. I think thats one team against whom Indians will probably support pak.

This Sarfraz has a really big pie hole.

Sarfraz Ahmed: We were completely rocked by the end. Credit should go to Babar and Imam and we can't praise Malik enough. Afghanistan batted very sensibly, and they have the best three spinners in the world. Especially on these pitches. Anyone who chases against them will have to do really well, and we did

9 hours ago, zen said:

What an effort by AFG .... Now if AFG can beat BD, BD can beat Pak, and Ind beats Pak, it can be an IND-AFG final .... Ind-Afg match can be a practise one for both teams :ahaa:

Battle of the Blue :cheer5:

It could be be other way around like battle of Green :cantstop: