Mickey Arthur feels Pakistan are suffering from a ‘confidence crisis’

Switchblade

Lala and micky 

Reasons for pak's failures.

1. If I say you could not get the openers out, then even my grand mom can say that.lala will laugh at me. The reason was Amir bowling between 133 to 141k..rohit and dhawan practice regularly against umesh yadav and bumrah bowling 137 to 149k at nets and the accuracy of bhuvi. As soon as they see bowlers bowling at less pace and less accurate they become tigers and pounce on them. 

Shaheen got good bounce,he would have got rohit too but he was slow 134 to 140k..sorry guys . kl Rahul kohli dhawan and rohit are superb batsman ..If you bowl under 140k with no swing,you will be lucky to get them out.

I have a feeling Rahul could play in finals and today too.

Amir shaheen hasan are neither getting any swing nor bowling fast, they just came from England where mommy's swing beat us.

Bumrah is bowling 133k to 146k and in finals ..he will bowl upto 149k.

Even bhuvi has touched 141k.

Pak had shoiab..150+...was at 145+..wasim 140+ swing n seam.

Shoiab rawalpindi express was world's best bowler ever ..I consider him the best ever in the world and when Sachin hit him..that was Sachin and virender's best innings.

Why was he the best...bcos he bowled up to 155k.

Today Amir is bowling under 141k ..Hasan under 138k...shaheen under 140k...

Mickey should wait until the final is completed before making his post mortem remarks. Pak could still win this tournament. It's not like they have to win in 30 overs or less against a strong team like Australia to reach the final. Once they reach the final, anything can happen. There is a reason matches are conducted instead of giving the winners' check to the stronger team without even playing.