#MeToo India 2.0

coffee_rules

One more thing I have to add regarding the "Balancing" of the laws issue. 

The woman has to give a "Clear Warning" that she does not like to be touched. And if the man does not pay attention to the warning, and continue with his behaviour, only then official report should be registered. 

Some men are good with their language skills and could convey their intentions orally. But some men want to send the signals through body language.

In case of Tanu and Nana, I find that this "clear warning" from Tanu is missing. 

I am not saying that Tanu is telling a lie. No, it is very much possible that Nana indeed touched her with sexual intent. Nevertheless, according to Tanu, she didn't warn him, but went directly to the director and the producer. 

Conclusion: 

(1) Law should mention that first time attempt by the man should be warned clearly. 

(2) But no official complaint could be filed without this clear warning. 

(3) A case could only be registered if the perpetrator continue any touching even after the warning. 

In Nana vs Tanu case:

(1) It would have been enough if Tanu first warned Nana.

(2) Again it would have also been enough when Tanu reported it to the Director/Producer. 

(3) Tanu must have waited to see if the Director/Producer/Nana reacted to her complaint or not. 

(4) But Tanu didn't give them the chance to show the reaction, and she closed all the doors.

All is not black and white. Tanu's initiative did start this #metoo, which is proving a blessing for the poor women.  But still, I have my reservations in case of Nana. In other words, men should not become afraid of even touching a woman and fear legal cases against them, and Media trials for any such thing. 

58 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

What I believe is that these women were actually harassed but they were actually fine with it when it happened because it helped in their careers but now they are using it to just blame men after their respective careers flopped 

Other angle of looking things is .... these women were successfully blackmailed, as they knew if they had refused and protested, then that would have been an end to their carrier and earning bread and butter for them and their families. 

So, this question becomes personally unimportant for me if they gave their consent under pressure or not, but the man stays criminal in my eyes for using their position in order to make/compel them for this deals. 

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/vairamuthu-came-after-me-too-musician-sindhuja-and-another-survivor-speak-poet-89954  

Another singer Sindhuja Rajaram corroborates the story about Vairamuthu. What a perv. I wonder if this is the reason why Ilayaraja cut him out. This moron has tried to act like a go-between the artist and AR Rahman. Basically he was abusing his closeness with Rahman. Trying to exploit the budding artists with this. I wish ARR discontinue working with him.

16 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/vairamuthu-came-after-me-too-musician-sindhuja-and-another-survivor-speak-poet-89954  

Another singer Sindhuja Rajaram corroborates the story about Vairamuthu. What a perv. I wonder if this is the reason why Ilayaraja cut him out. This moron has tried to act like a go-between the artist and AR Rahman. Basically he was abusing his closeness with Rahman. Trying to exploit the budding artists with this. I wish ARR discontinue working with him.

he used or misused  karunanidhi's name as well :phehe: 

15 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Will AR Rahman ban Vairamuthu Sir now?

ARR is far bar bigger than vairamuthu .. also lyricists are not that influential figures , vairamuthu puch above his weight because of his political connects 

illayaraja stoped working with vairamuthu long back

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Will AR Rahman ban Vairamuthu Sir now?

He must. But he has been an integral part of ARRahman's music since Roja. This guy was able to maintain the association with ARR through sycophancy. There are so many new lyricists that will totally replace obliterate him. Most recently 96' movie has a first timer having mind blowing lyrics.

On 10/13/2018 at 4:07 PM, Shunya said:

>> Pooja Mishra has accused Salman khan, arbaaz khan, sohail khan, shatrugan sinha, etc of RAPE. Seems like nobody is taking her seriously even though she is not anonymous. 

she is derailing #MeToo ..

she is bitter because she lost some modelling contracts because of someone 

3 hours ago, velu said:

she is derailing #MeToo ..

she is bitter because she lost some modelling contracts because of someone 

Well, I dont know who she is really, never heard about her before, but what is the difference between her and any other 100 people on Twitter who is accusing so and so. But as I said from the first day itself, bollywood is all fake. I wish this so called #metoo thing actually obliterate bollywood completely. They deserve all destruction because they have been milking media/social media for years to create fake narratives and what not and fool the people of this country. All women are fake, all men are fake, everyone is using each other for some or the other thing. Have no sympathy for them either.

Apart from that, feminists themselves are hypocrites as we are seeing now how they are defending their own brethren and accusing everyone else. Its all political and selfish for them. The real victims of abuse should have been treated as victims (Regardless of men or women or other) and should have been helped to with due process to get justice. The laws, guidelines, awareness, etc should have been empowered to make a better working environment for all - women, men, everyone. But instead of that feminazis, fake bollywood and fake journalists/celebrities have hijacked this and turned into a fist fight of sorts where twitter celebs with huge following continue to change narrative with all political and personal agendas. Similar to how Kejriwal milked media and public anger and got famous and then is crapping s.hit now by becoming a chewtiya typical politician.

Edited by Shunya