Team for first 2 ODIs against Windies announced. Pant selected

1 hour ago, Switchblade said:

Shreyas Iyer despite being average could have been tried ahead of both it’s disappointing that despite having a pathetic attitude likes of Raydu are getting selected no harm in trying young guy like Shreyas but the committee seems to take one step forward two steps backwards.

He is trying to replicate Kohli in attitude department. Bas saale me talent ki kami reh gayi 

21 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

as long as this team is the first choice XI, Iam not complaining

Rohit

Shikhar

Kohli

KLR

Dhoni

Pant

Jadeja

Shami

Kuldeep

Chahal

Khaleel

I would have liked Shaw for Dhoni and Krunal for Jadeja though...

Lol not another opener

23 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:
  • Dhoni will play knockouts in VH, rayudu not sure
  • Jadhav will return after 2 odi's , pandya will be ready by 2nd week of nov
  • We are closing on names for Middle order
  • Its no a brainer that who is our 1st keeper, we have given chance to DK now we will give to Pant. in Time we will decide who is our 2nd keeper
  • We are looking at 3rd n 4th seamer which will be among ppl whom we pick from now on including umesh yadav

See his look when he answers the question at 6:28 :hysterical:

22 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

as long as this team is the first choice XI, Iam not complaining

Rohit

Shikhar

Kohli

KLR

Dhoni

Pant

Jadeja

Shami

Kuldeep

Chahal

Khaleel

I would have liked Shaw for Dhoni and Krunal for Jadeja though...

Would have liked this team too. But good luck thinking Rahul will play at 4 when Rayudu and Pandey are in the squad

8 hours ago, putrevus said:

.Tendulkar selfishly hung on for two long years for that meaningless hundred.

Yes, agree. I hated Tendulkar too when he did it. And more so when he cared more about the 100 than the loss to BD.

But in Dhoni’s case, he’s hanging on to a spot contributing zilch and no one’s even sure what he is after. He’s already got WC, CT and IPL trophies in bag. Got a chance to retain the WC as a captain too. What’s the motivation to stay on and play every single LoI match... despite criticism from fans, crowds and more recently even his chamcha commentators

Edited by bowl_out
4 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Yes, agree. I hated Tendulkar too when he did it. And more so when he didn’t cared more about the 100 than the loss to BD.

But in Dhoni’s case, he’s hanging on to a spot contributing zilch and no one’s even sure what he is after. He’s already got WC, CT and IPL trophies in bag. Got a chance to retain the WC as a captain too. What’s the motivation to stay on and play every single LoI match... despite criticism from fans, crowds and more recently even his chamcha commentators

If Star is doing the broadcast then expect Laxman,Gavaskar,Harbhajan and Siva to sing praises of Dhoni remember the Asia Cup finals where they tried to explain Jhadav’s injury caused MS to lose his concentration and get dismissed expect full cheerleading for him and Biryani too by Vvs and Siva.

7 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Yea it said , Koi kuch nhin kr sakta....jo ukhadana hai ukhaad lo

Any idea Ankit that why Sarfaraz Khan faded away I remember when he played the Under 19 wc he was projected to have a bright future and will be a star batsman but is no where near the reckoning while Khaleel and Pant have risen to the occasion.

4 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

Any idea Ankit that why Sarfaraz Khan faded away I remember when he played the Under 19 wc he was projected to have a bright future and will be a star batsman but is no where near the reckoning while Khaleel and Pant have risen to the occasion.

How wud he improve unless he plays domestic , n he must be doing something wrong that his side is not picking him

He had issues with MCA n now UP also doesnt pick him 

8 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

good thought for bhuvi and bumrah..they are giving a lot of rest to them , it seems bhuvi and Bumrah will be in the 11 with ISHANT as third pacer in Australia for Sure...it seems selectors are clear in keeping bhuvi and bumrah safe n sound..GOOD Thought, ishant is also resting so these three Pacers will be ready.