Navjot Sidhu demeans South India. Says travelling to Pakistan is a better experience than travelling to South India

DHONI_FANN

On 10/15/2018 at 6:33 AM, Muloghonto said:

so i take it u were shooting off your mouth over the bitter bong, not every bong is bitter comment. Coz i literally dont see what bongs are going to be bitter towards punjabis over and vice versa. 

You guys go on 'dhindora-peeting' on how successful your community is in Canada. Which is great. But if i were to call home and say 'dad, i bought a trucking company/a 50 acre farm' etc. - stuff that MOST Punjabis invite all their buddies and celebrate over, my dad would look at me like i've gone mad. Vice versa - we Bongs go celebrate getting promoted in our software firm or how our kid got 99% in math test - most of you guys end it at 'shabaash beta'. We literally have nothing to be envious over Punjabis over, you have literally nothing to be envious over Bongs either. We have very different values and goals in life. Yes, i can see a bong getting jealous of a tamil or vice versa but its pretty funny to hear a Punjabi telling a Bong that we are bitter towards Punjabis (or vice versa). 

As for sub-human filth, its a bit rich coming from you, considering you are on track defending Sikh terrorists in Canada because of what happens in India. LOL. The only sub-human filth are the keepers of those Gurdwaras that parade terrorists to Canadians on Vesakhi. 

Do you think all Punjabis are jatts?

As someone from an educated background I have seen that those people with their own businesses or land will be better off than people who just slave away in an office.

The literacy rates of West Bengal and Punjab are identical so where is this so called highly educated Bengali culture that you go on about?

11 hours ago, Vilander said:

lolz..

:laugh: if its Tamil nationalism how can they use Dhoni who is definition of rustic north indian for being a poster boy of it..haha

Tamils are not clannish but are uber linguistic jingoists, but fiercely patriotic to Indian union.  

This statement from Siddhu should not become some national debate, he is just an individual, and to a punjabi - tamil will feel alien not vice-versa as most tamils know hindi and would understand punjabi. 

6 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Do you think all Punjabis are jatts?

As someone from an educated background I have seen that those people with their own businesses or land will be better off than people who just slave away in an office.

The literacy rates of West Bengal and Punjab are identical so where is this so called highly educated Bengali culture that you go on about?

It is what we idolize. There are less farmers in Punjab than there are in Bengal. There are also more businesses in west bengal than in punjab. doesn't mean it changes what we idolize/value. 

I don't think this amounts to demeaning south India.....it just means he is trying to align himself more to the enemy country and its people than than his own countrymen .

Whatever the reason ( political/ his own lack of self worth/ lack of appreciation on this side of the border).....it is going to backfire on his verbal diarrhea prone mouth.

11 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

It is what we idolize. There are less farmers in Punjab than there are in Bengal. There are also more businesses in west bengal than in punjab. doesn't mean it changes what we idolize/value. 

Despite idolizing education , 24% of West Bengal is illetrate? Anyway which caste do you belong ? If I am not wrong you wrote you are Brahmin. Brahmins irrespective of region have culture of education.While jatts irrespective of Punjabi or Haryanvi are more in macho jobs like army truck driving farming.So you are Comparing your Bengali Brahmin culture with Jatt Sikh Punjabi culture

Edited by Singh bling

51 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Despite idolizing education , 24% of West Bengal is illetrate? Anyway which caste do you belong ? If I am not wrong you wrote you are Brahmin. Brahmins irrespective of region have culture of education.While jatts irrespective of Punjabi or Haryanvi are more in macho jobs like army truck driving farming.So you are Comparing your Bengali Brahmin culture with Jatt Sikh Punjabi culture

err no. this is precisely why i said in another thread that Punjabis and Bongs have literally nothing to be jealous of each other for.

39 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Had no clue this sample was a Bamman.....No offense to other Brahmans out here, NOT all Brahamins were bad...I won't be surprised if Muloghonto's ancestors were the most racist type towards other castes in India, it's a shame that some Brahmans in the past ripped off people of other caste in India by eating ghee fried free food in poor people's homes in some bullcrap warding off evil pretext...it was nothing but Treachery & scumbag mindset....they enjoyed all the free food while the poor man's kids & family starved....what a disgrace...biggest Racists of India.

err i am not a Brahmin - an atheist cannot be a brahmin by default, idiot. 

And yea, what many of my ancestors are guilty of is a part of also why i started to question the religion. You'd be wise to do the same for your set of ideologies founded by someone who'd be 'ignorant' by today's standards to say the least, terrorist supporter. 

Edited by Muloghonto

22 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

LOL..butt hurt Bamman claims to be Atheist after moving out of India.+

Now who is being racist, like your steriotypical Punjabi ?! 

You have no idea when i became an atheist, buddy. There are tons in India itself too. 

look moron, you have some serious issues, you can't restrain yourself from arguing with different posters on all types of different topics, when you have no real answers left...you try to manipulate and try other Ancestral treachery methods.

Sorry, but i don't give much crap to ancestral anything. That should be obvious by now to any but the most backwards village -idiots like you. Maybe you think i am the hindu equivalent of you, because you yourself is a racist, terrorist-supporting fanatic. I've already quoted your support for terrorists and you ran away. 

...just calm down, relax and spend your remaining life in peace. :wp3:

I am quite at peace calling out terrorist supporting Punjabis like yourself. Biggest enemies of India are Punjabis (The Pakistani kind, that is) and indian origin Punjabis like yourself who support terrorists.

27 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

You claimed that Punjabis in India & across the border are the most racist types, I just exposed your Bamman candy ass ancestors & your typical similar mindset and you are going berserk

Calm down. no one is going beserk, terrorist-supporter. Saying that Brahmins have committed attrocities does not change the fact that

a) there are Punjabi brahmins too

b) Brahmins are like 5-10% of the population anywhere, if that. Doesnt change the fact that as an ETHNICITY yours is the most racist in the subcontinent along with Pashtuns. 

....go on like a broken record...I care less, call me whatever you want, you will always remain a coward...

Says the coward who is too scared to call out Canadian Sikh terrorists and specifically condemn them and demand they be brought to justice. 

Me & you live in the same province, I asked you for a meeting instead of all this internet talk, you chickened out...

Last i checked, you are the one who chickened out to explicit consent to taping the said meeting. Because your buzhdil napunsak rear-end knows, you cannot face me without bringing 5 goons to back you up, like the tyipical Canadian Sikh terrorists you support and are so scared of. 

so no point in wasting more time, I don't believe in useless back & forth internet arguments. 

Like others here, I pronounce you the winner of this conversation...Congratulations!!

G'nite....Cheers!!

Run away from owning your stuff, kiddo. Bhaag paa-ji, bhaag. 

20 hours ago, Vilander said:

so an advert with a veshti makes him tamil..ok dude i know you mean well. But even if you wear a veshti you dont just become tamil you need to learn the language at the minimum and live there lol

i know few swear words in Tamil. If that counts. Chill man. There will be people with some experiences but I personally, have never seen anything reginalist about Tamils. Infact when I first visited Tamilnadu, the cab driver booked for stay talked so much about local stuff that it opened my misconception that somehow Tamilnadu was, would have been way ahead of India. Why i call misconception is, I had allways met and experienced Tamils, who very sincere and allways maintained a certain set of etiquette. While growing up I felt those etiquettes were too much but now, I can really appreciate this character of Tamils. Anyhow, What i saw in Tamilnadu as reality. Same level of poverty, same level of poor infrastucture, same level of corruption in infrastruture projects.

It was a eye opener.

Only state, which has made me feel ahead of rest, is Gujrat. Final output of Infra projects in Gujrat was allways  ahead of rest of India. Allthough, I have seen the poverty and caste issue in Gujrat, is no different to rest of India

Edited by mishra

On 10/16/2018 at 4:52 PM, Muloghonto said:

Since you idolise education so much I would have thought you would be high up in the literacy level rankings for Indian states.

There are more farmers and businesses in West Bengal because it is a much larger state than Punjab. There are three times the people. Do the maths Mr Encyclopedia.

It seems like that you don't even have a basic grasp of demographics.

6 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Since you idolise education so much I would have thought you would be high up in the literacy level rankings for Indian states.

There are more farmers and businesses in West Bengal because it is a much larger state than Punjab. There are three times the people. Do the maths Mr Encyclopedia.

It seems like that you don't even have a basic grasp of demographics.

i know thats why we have more 'everything' in Bengal than in Punjab- 95 million vs 35 million or so. 

On 10/15/2018 at 9:01 AM, Switchblade said:

Please understand that PEACE DEALS are always made in this way.

Not every thing is 100% ideal every time. 

If you keep on waiting for everything to be 100% ideal, they you are never going to get the peace deal. 

Every peace deal comes with a compromise from both sides. 

I don't think it is the reason enough to speak bad about Sidhu. He has his own opinion. You may differ with him, but blaming him to be traitor to India etc. is unnecessary. 

19 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Please understand that PEACE DEALS are always made in this way.

Not every thing is 100% ideal every time. 

If you keep on waiting for everything to be 100% ideal, they you are never going to get the peace deal. 

Every peace deal comes with a compromise from both sides. 

I don't think it is the reason enough to speak bad about Sidhu. He has his own opinion. You may differ with him, but blaming him to be traitor to India etc. is unnecessary. 

We are the country that has legal right to Kashmir. There was ZERO problems in Kashmir till the late 80s, when Pakistan started pouring in the money and logistics to prop up terrorists. 
Its Pakistan that has started 3 of the 4 wars. The one war we started, was in direct response to the genocide Pakistan committed, resulting in destabilizing our borders. 

I am sorry, we have nothing left to compromise over. You can wax philosophical all you want, but the kabab-mein-haddi is Pakistan and its meddling. We are not going to 'compromise' by giving up our legally entitled land - we ALREADY compromised by allowing Pakistan to hold on to 1/3rd of Kashmir, that is still legally ours. We already compromised by giving back Pakistan all land we've conquered in the wars. We already compromised by giving back 1 lakh Pakistani buzhdil soldiers, instead of turning them into slave labor.

What has Pakistan compromised ?? 

I am quite happy to NOT have peace in these terms. Pakistan can go eff itself and until it compromises, we will keep blackballing them. Once their economy implodes ( like its in the process of doing so), we will pay it back in its own coin. Laaton ke bhut baaton se nahi maantey.

44 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

We are the country that has legal right to Kashmir. There was ZERO problems in Kashmir till the late 80s, when Pakistan started pouring in the money and logistics to prop up terrorists. 
Its Pakistan that has started 3 of the 4 wars. The one war we started, was in direct response to the genocide Pakistan committed, resulting in destabilizing our borders. 

I am sorry, we have nothing left to compromise over. You can wax philosophical all you want, but the kabab-mein-haddi is Pakistan and its meddling. We are not going to 'compromise' by giving up our legally entitled land - we ALREADY compromised by allowing Pakistan to hold on to 1/3rd of Kashmir, that is still legally ours. We already compromised by giving back Pakistan all land we've conquered in the wars. We already compromised by giving back 1 lakh Pakistani buzhdil soldiers, instead of turning them into slave labor.

What has Pakistan compromised ?? 

I am quite happy to NOT have peace in these terms. Pakistan can go eff itself and until it compromises, we will keep blackballing them. Once their economy implodes ( like its in the process of doing so), we will pay it back in its own coin. Laaton ke bhut baaton se nahi maantey.

If it is your opinion, then it is fully ok.

But if Sidhu has different opinion, then it should also be respected. One has to disagree with him, but coming up with all this dirt is not a healthy behaviour. One should get the full right to express one's opinion without being fearful to be called a traitor or getting other type of hatred. 

And my personal opinion is this that every one come up with some kind of excuses for one's behaviour. If Kashmiri people were not against becoming part of India, then Pakistan would have got ZERO success in Kashmir. Pakistan is successful only while it is the voice of the Kashmiri people too. It is the native Kashmiri Population resistance due to which India has to keep hundred and thousands of troops in Kashmir. 

Life is not perfect. Some times compromises bring the better results. Keeping such huge numbers of troops in Kashmir is a load on Indian economy. Only Pakistan is not loosing, but India is also loosing some thing. And if not Pakistan, then any time some 3rd power like China or others could use this situation for them. China is actually already benefiting from it. 
You don't have to agree with me, but I am still of this opinion if any reasonable peaceful solution could be found for Kashmir, then it is best for this region, including India. 

Edited by Alam_dar