Hinduphobic Bollywood

Laaloo

Willing to take bets that come 25th anniversary year of 26/11 we will see many movies glorifying Kasab, Hafiz Saeed and painting Omble as the villain. Post 1947 India is the most *ed up country in history. 

Edited by Gollum

The nerve of this Islamist. This BS won't happen in any other country, not now, not after 500 years. No wonder we were slaves to outsiders for so long. 

Don't think we were taught about Malabar genocide in school (ICSE and I am sure even CBSE), Congress tried to downplay it when it happened and later Left parties erected monuments to honour the rapists/murderers. 100th anniversary, a good time to introduce a compulsory chapter throughout the country.....Mallu Muslims flocking to join IS caliphate isn't a recent phenomenon. 

Edited by Gollum

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

Not Just Aashiq Abu, Three More Filmmakers To Make Malayalam Film On Kunjahammed Haji

Wow, wow, wow....all being produced/directed by Muslims so we know how it is going to play out. How is this even allowed? Pretty sure one can't glorify Hitler in Israel or Europe. What next, movies to glorify Timur, Babur, Aurangzeb, Robert Clive? 

Is ISI financing these movies or are Gulf based jihadis doing this? Freedom fighter my ass, this SOB was like Abu Bakr Baghdadi 100 years ago. This is nothing short of an act of war against our country, and  all kafirs. 

As long is Bollywood funding is coming from ISI and Dawood, then these are a distinct and clear possibility. We cannot physically stop Jihadi elements from making these films but a massive backlash movement to educate people of the whitewashing and subsequent boycotting of these films in theatres by audience is the only way for us to hit back.

6 hours ago, Gollum said:

Not Just Aashiq Abu, Three More Filmmakers To Make Malayalam Film On Kunjahammed Haji

Wow, wow, wow....all being produced/directed by Muslims so we know how it is going to play out. How is this even allowed? Pretty sure one can't glorify Hitler in Israel or Europe. What next, movies to glorify Timur, Babur, Aurangzeb, Robert Clive? 

Is ISI financing these movies or are Gulf based jihadis doing this? Freedom fighter my ass, this SOB was like Abu Bakr Baghdadi 100 years ago. This is nothing short of an act of war against our country, and  all kafirs. 

Kerala the god's own country will soon become Allah's land if Hindu do not wake up.

Legitimate question and not wishing to cause offence but why is such a substantial section of Hindus so meek, passive and willing to roll over?

Considering the history soaked in rivers of blood why the endless mollycoddling and appeasement of Muslims when in socio-economic terms they are inferior in every way?

9 hours ago, Gollum said:

or the chinese?

Aamir Bashir is a pro-Pak, pro-Hurriyat, pro-Afzal Guru, anti-IA, anti-national piece of ****. 

You might remember the bastard from movies like Peepli live, Wednesday. Potential jihadi, this guy defends terror groups and celebrates when our jawans fall. Wrote mercy petition for Ajmal Kasab. Why does that industry employ such scumbags? 

Why Aamir Bashir was taken aback | Hindi Movie News - Times of IndiaEven Gaitonde knew his shit: Sacred Games actor Aamir Bashir lashes out at  Saif Ali Khan's comment on CAA protests

Edited by Gollum

Compared to most Kashmiri Muslims even padosis appear moderate. Not a day goes by without these KMs gloating about Pandit genocide. They remind me of the extremist Mirpuris based in UK. 

Can't imagine the restraint exhibited by our security personnel in Kashmir valley. for mere mortals like us the provocation will be too much. 

Edited by Gollum

Even though this might seem a little OTT, these filmmakers  need to be made an example of to make any other  “new age”

film maker think twice before saying anything even remotely negative about Hinduism.

I am glad this message has been delivered without any body parts being chopped off like it happens with other religions. Let these lawyer fees bring them to the knees.

True Gandhigiri by BJP. Loving it.