Isa Guha

2 hours ago, SRT100 said:

Her ethnic origin is Indian. Living in a Western World, she is seen first as Indian not English. I know all about her.

She is not proud nor likes to dwell on the fact that she is Indian.

LOL what do you know about her?

She was born and brought up in the UK. Why exactly should she flaunt her Indian heritage?

I guess you missed the parts of commentary on when India toured where she'd bang on about proper Bengali cuisine with Sunny.

2 hours ago, beetle said:

She is the citizen of that country. Period

How would you like if others take Indian citizenship and do not show loyalty to our country.What do we call those people? Deshdrohis...?

Zabardasti thopne se koi Indian nahinhota .

Well said. The hypocrisy is strong in these people.

40 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

LOL what do you know about her?

She was born and brought up in the UK. Why exactly should she flaunt her Indian heritage?

I guess you missed the parts of commentary on when India toured where she'd bang on about proper Bengali cuisine with Sunny.

Well said. The hypocrisy is strong in these people.

PeeZ are you a coconut too?:hitler:

1 hour ago, Laaloo said:

Shes married too. @Texy :phehe:

Newly married...

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.indiatoday.in/amp/sports/cricket/story/isa-guha-wedding-england-women-s-cricketer-1345399-2018-09-21

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter

It’s been a challenging year but with this incredible human by my side I know I can get through anything. So lucky to have him in my life - these two pics pretty much sum up our amazing day, with so many of our best friends and family. 

1 hour ago, beetle said:

We are 1.35 billion Indians...

Still why are people insecure about some people of indian origin not being 'Indian' enough.There is enough Indianness around. 

need even bigger and dedicated diaspora na...

9 hours ago, SRT100 said:

Her ethnic origin is Indian. Living in a Western World, she is seen first as Indian not English. I know all about her.

She is not proud nor likes to dwell on the fact that she is Indian.

This is such horsesh*t. She is British by nationality and supporting England should be her natural instinct. Indian is her ethnicity. She was born and raised in England. She does not owe India or Indians anything. 

6 hours ago, beetle said:

We are 1.35 billion Indians...

Still why are people insecure about some people of indian origin not being 'Indian' enough.There is enough Indianness around. 

Agree. Who people support is their personal choice, regardless of their skin color or where their parents/grandparents/ancestors came from. Wonder if the tune of people in this debate  would change if we saw enough people moving to India and obtaining Indian citizenship. 

10 hours ago, beetle said:

She is the citizen of that country. Period

How would you like if others take Indian citizenship and do not show loyalty to our country.What do we call those people? Deshdrohis...?

Zabardasti thopne se koi Indian nahinhota .

I have no respect for people who aren't proud of their ethnicity. Do not confuse with patriotism/nationalism/loyalty.

Edited by Kothili
10 hours ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Thank god rameez raja wasn't in the panel. That moron still assumes he is 35 and keeps flirting with ISA. It was so cringey the last time they shared the commentary box.

Every desi commentator will do the same. Men will be men just like Gayle hit on Aussie interviewer in Big Bash.