Priyank Panchal next guy to back from the great Ranji Trophy?

1 hour ago, King Tendulkar said:

Wasim was good and still is good, test ton in SA

Trust me wasim jaffer now would do a job opening in next test and do better then Vihari and Patel.  Just scored great ton yesterady, still doing it at 40. 

Wasim jaffer at his peek made 49 runs in 6 innings in Aus , ur talking about today when he is 40 and his reflexes has gone down 

facing domestic bowler on our pitches is extremely diff then facing bowlers in their own backyard 

If u check his batting on that aussie tour he looked completely out of place

9 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Wasim jaffer at his peek made 49 runs in 6 innings in Aus , ur talking about today when he is 40 and his reflexes has gone down 

facing domestic bowler on our pitches is extremely diff then facing bowlers in their own backyard 

(c) slips (b) Brett Lee series for Jaffer. Edgefer 

On Fri Dec 28 2018 at 11:12 PM, King Tendulkar said:

Genuinley think some people in this forum need psychiatric help lol  Now someone wants Kohi the batsman replaced , I mean ffs , this is stuff for mental instituitions.

Mate no offence, go to a brothel and ease the tension.  Or failing that use the internet.  Would say go out and find a girl but trying to be realistic with solutions

Arey chacha itna emotional kyun ho jatey hai ....he is not saying to kick out kohli as batsmen ,all he is saying is we can groom him for future to eventually replace kohli captain once kohli relinquish the crown. 

10 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I think he needs to go to chakla to eased out.:hysterical:

We have too many openers in the mix. Vijay and KLR are not yet discarded, and then we have Shaw and Agarwal with Gill pushing strong. I still rate Panchal better than Easwaran and Samarth and Akshath Reddy, though that's not saying a lot.

Finally gets his chance for India A in correct format.  Ist innings TON!

Should have been in India A team last 18 months.  O well.  But now Aggawaral no India A player anymore and India player, this lad needs to be in all India A tours next 12 months.

For me could be back up opener to Shaw/Aggarwal in tests.  Raul has competition

Edited by King Tendulkar

Well after watching Gill play two innings , feel he still needs more Ranji seasons under his belt .needs to learn to play match situations a bit better ... Gill will probably play more india a tours before knocking doors again . ... other people need to get a chance ... in age of social media , people confuse perception with reality ... reality gill is still a bit too raw ... I wish we had seen Shaw in Australia to check him as well in these conditions ...