NZ will thrash us in ODI series next month

17 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Anyone but raydud and thalaiva

Dhoni has to go and Pant should be playing but Rayudu we have to be fair is far better than Rahul at no4.I would like someone like Yuvraj emerge who could bat if score is 60/3 and score a hundred like Ross Taylor did today or have ability hit  quickfire 50 in death.

I don't see anyone like that in system.

2 hours ago, G_B_ said:

glad Bumrah was rested. Should have rested Kohli as well. Need to access our strength. No better time in some harsh conditions.

I think even if Kohli wishes he can't rest.. commercial considerations.. sponsors will be up in arms if Kohli does not play..

2 minutes ago, Tendulkar1996 said:

Rayudu(to test if he actually can play)

Gill

Pant

Pandya

What makes you think Gill is ready, I dont think he is ready or moving forward he will do anything in middle order.Pandya is already in the team. Pant should have been in team moronic selection to drop him.Dhoni has become too big which I don't like, I want him to kicked out of the team .

1 minute ago, putrevus said:

Dhoni has to go and Pant should be playing but Rayudu we have to be fair is far better than Rahul at no4.I would like someone like Yuvraj emerge who could bat if score is 60/3 and score a hundred like Ross Taylor did today or have ability hit  quickfire 50 in death.

I don't see anyone like that in system.

DK has the potential but can he..

Mayank and Gill look poised to do this but will they get selected?

If Jadhav rediscovers fitness and his initial form upon debut he can do as well but will he??

13 minutes ago, prasen82 said:

DK has the potential but can he..

Mayank and Gill look poised to do this but will they get selected?

If Jadhav rediscovers fitness and his initial form upon debut he can do as well but will he??

DK is useless, Mayank and Gill are openers and you want them to play in middle order, Answer is no they won't be any good there.

Jadhav is already there if he is fit. Fact is there is no great talent in the middleorder in domestic cricket.

3 hours ago, putrevus said:

What makes you think Gill is ready, I dont think he is ready or moving forward he will do anything in middle order.Pandya is already in the team. Pant should have been in team moronic selection to drop him.Dhoni has become too big which I don't like, I want him to kicked out of the team .

Gill is originally a middle order bat.He is only playing FC as opener due to punjab weak opening and strong middle order.He has the ability to score 1-2s and find gaps without big strokes.I want him to be tried at least in 2 series fore cup as well as see how rayudu does.The best 2 talents in the country are shaw and gill,i can't believe we are entering a cup with avg age of top 6 being 32 and neither of these 2 in contention.

Edited by Tendulkar1996
On 1/6/2019 at 11:31 AM, SUMO said:

It will be batting shootout on flat pitches puny boundaries.

We will do well with if we play pant and pandya in the middle.

Biggest flat track bullies are Shikhar dhawan and Rohit Sharma..if NZ prepares flat tracks then only GOD can save them from the BIG 3 and even rayudu ,kedar,shreyas iyer(not playing),hardik are deadly dangerous on flat track...Pant bats way better than DHONI now a days and they could have let dinesh karthick keep in odi and t20 if they wanted to rest pant- why did they choose MSD.

why MSD?

kohli is doing a great job ..why get another personality who is as big a personality as Kohli?

when PANT and even DK both are batting well and even Keeping OK...why  MSD?

even a Small boy knows that MSD's batting is a BIG SUSPECT now. he is hardly playing ranji and wants to play for India with a little bit of net practice, he will keep well but will again be a tortoise scoring a few runs , slow scoring can lose some matches for India and slow scoring can also win us matches if indian batsman throw away their wickets and someone is required to make steady runs, so it is sure that he wont get out and will score some slow runs. msd is like a Pujara of ODI now, bats too slow.

2 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Not quite as bad as lets learn from pakistan how to play tests overseas but good effort nevertheless.

This is problem when big fan of a player like msd and cant handle the succession lol

I guess u didn't read ideas on why can't we score 250 in eng tests, maybe players should smash sixes like T20 and it can be achieved in 30 overs.