Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul suspended pending inquiry for their comments in Koffee with Karan

40 minutes ago, Clarke said:

"Please be assured that the desire to conduct the inquiry is not a desire to 'cover up'. The interest of cricket in India has to be kept in mind. The off the ground act of the players was deplorable. It was crass as I said immediately after reading the comments," Rai wrote.
"It is our responsibility to reprimand them, take corrective action, sensitise them of their misdemeanour and then get them back on to the ground once they have suffered the consequences," he said.

The former CAG stated in his mail that players have been "shamed" after being recalled from an international tour, the ongoing ODI series against Australia, and principles of natural justice demands that they be heard.

"We have shamed them by recalling them from an ongoing tour. We have suspended them from further games. We need to correct them and not bring their career to a cul de sac by indefinitely delaying a decision. These misdemeanours require swift action, with a corrective approach," he added.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/news/pandya-rahul-tender-unconditional-apology-bcci-members-demand-sgm/articleshow/67526692.cms

Rai uncle seems to understand the situation. If only he had the spine to stand up to a feminist.

Chalo jaldi case close karo. 

the hazards these type of feminists creates are so huge. The reason  isolated males how ever strong and influential  they are hesitates   to deal strongly against these creatures is that they unite and attack using every dirty trick.To deal them  harshly and to put  them  in their place, males need to unite as effectively and as quickly  as possible nation wide. Otherwise lots and lots of  men how ever  influential they are is going to suffer.

Edited by rtmohanlal
10 hours ago, Pollack said:

since she seems to be right in most of those

Cant believe anyone could support her !

Diana is right about nothing here. What is she right about ?

Going overboard with punishment of KLR and Pandya ? Screwing their career over some pathetic remarks one of them made in a late night tv show ? 

Or run womans cricket as a fifedom ? Two wrongs are right ? Re do sashtri scenario over and over in Indian cricket ?  

Give fake femnism a chance to fester. 

No thank you. She is not right, she is wrong.

Edited by Vilander
1 hour ago, Sachinism said:

Someone seems to be really angry with women. Underlying issues?

my personnel experiences which I already have  described a lot here.Not all  of them. I too have mother ,wife.... so not every women...but those nasty feminist creatures  and a lot of like minded women who gives passive support to these feminists.

The basic nature of their actions is this.They know that men don't unite as easily and effectively as them because of the in built weakness of men( in the form of sexual desire) towards them. So these feminists  exploit  that weakness and redifines moral rules so much so that 

their species can have any freedom how ever apparently immoral they are, but if a male even if speaks about them they reacts to these violently. Pandya....what has he done wrong???

<last line removed by ICF team>

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/hardik-pandya-kl-rahul-controversy-bcci-members-call-for-sgm-to-appoint-ombudsman-as-rai-edulji-differ-in-stance/story-HLIjDz5iRnvJLwTDihSKQJ.html

The disquiet between the Supreme Court-appointed Committee of Administrators (CoA) Vinod Rai and Diana Edulji is out in the open once again with regards to the action to be taken in the inquiry against suspended India players Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul. Even as co-member Edulji has questioned chief Rai’s selective reliance on the constitution, BCCI members perturbed with this indecision have called for the need to hold a Special General Meeting (SGM) for the appointment of the Ombudsman of the BCCI.

With the state associations asking the acting secretary to call for an SGM to appoint an Ombudsman, a senior board functionary told Hindustan Times: “As you are aware, two players contracted with the BCCI have been suspended pending inquiry. The adjudication of the same would require the appointment of an Ombudsman who can only be appointed by the General Body of the BCCI. It therefore becomes necessary to requisition a General Body meeting of the BCCI for the specific purpose of appointing an Ombudsman.”

CoA chief Vinod Rai though made his position clear through a letter, accessed by Hindustan Times, to Diana Edulji. He said that he doesn’t wish to be a part of any process that goes against the SC order.

“In my view, the COA is duty bound to follow the new constitution and what you are suggesting is neither in consonance with the constitution nor is it as per the legal advice received. It cannot be the case that we follow legal advice only when we consider it, “justifiable”. I can’t be party to this decision and process.

“In the circumstances , please go ahead with your suggestion. You and AS (acting secretary) please conduct the inquiry. I cannot be a party to such an inquiry as I will not go against a Supreme

Court direction/constitution. Also please note that since you do not want to follow the suggestion of legal to have an ‘ad hoc ombudsman your suggestion runs the risk of your committee being ‘judge, jury and executioner’. Please go ahead and take it forward. I will keep away and leave it to you,” Rai wrote.

But in reply, Edulji wrote: “COA can’t be duty bound in selected matters and that’s what I have been highlighting all through, that we should act as per the rules and regulations being the new constitution at all times. Your point of not going against a Supreme Court direction/constitution is what I have been time and again warning about as you have acted against the Supreme Court direction/constitution in the matter of Women’s team Head Coach where a committee was appointed inspite of CAC being there and also in the case of sexual harassment matter of CEO Rahul Johri, you unilaterally appointed the independent committee.

“Your point of “your committee being ‘judge, jury and executioner” is exactly what you followed and did in the sexual harassment case, which I had opposed and you took the decisions unilaterally.

My point of having a legal view in players matter was only to take a informed and correct decision. As there is no provision for appointment of an ad hoc ombudsman as per the new constitution we cannot go ahead with that.

“As the SC hearing is scheduled for 17th Jan, let the court be informed about this situation and let an Ombudsman be appointed by the court instead of taking a wrong step of appointing the ad hoc ombudsman, which is not as per the new constitution,” she wrote, as accessed by Hindustan Times.

2 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

my personnel experiences which I already have  described a lot here.Not all  of them. I too have mother ,wife.... so not every women...but those nasty feminist creatures  and a lot of like minded women who gives passive support to these feminists.

The basic nature of their actions is this.They know that men don't unite as easily and effectively as them because of the in built weakness of men( in the form of sexual desire) towards them. So these feminists  exploit  that weakness and redifines moral rules so much so that 

their species can have any freedom how ever apparently immoral they are, but if a male even if speaks about them they reacts to these violently. Pandya....what has he done wrong??? Nothing ... yet he  has got his career severely affected by a parasite  blood sucking ugly feminist pig.

A person who called women species like they are animals cannot be a rational person. This is a woman hating bitter bitter bitter man. This scum is talking about millionaires being suspended for a few matches when I can show were women habe been beaten and killed for their opinions.

Men are in position of power in e every single aspect of life, from politics, to biggest companies, from government to offices, but to this loser that means nothing, it's women United and scheming 

A 2 second Google search will prove this losers rant wrong. His mother should slap some sense into this guy but this coward will not air such opinions openly 

There are many such incels in india who don't have the courage to speak to women. They secretly pine and get bitter and angry. 

Misogynistic comments shameful, basked away the glory of Test series win: Sunil Gavaskar

https://www.crictracker.com/misogynistic-comments-shameful-basked-away-the-glory-of-test-series-win-sunil-gavaskar/

Gavaskar opined that rather than basking the team in glory after the first Test series win in Australia, the conversations have only been about the duo who had very little role in the win. He also added that it won’t be surprising if the action off the field will overshadow the on-field performance in the next few days. At the same time, he wished that the matter will be sorted sooner rather than later.

Indian cricket has lost clout at the international fora

“The suspension of two players and the drama that it has caused has taken the sheen off the huge achievement of the team winning a Test series in Australia for the first time ever. Instead of the team basking in the glory of their superb efforts, they have been pushed into the background, as the antics of two of their members have taken the centre stage,” Gavaskar wrote in his column for TOI.

The legend also shared his opinions on the Supreme Court hearing later this week. It is expected that the CoA will be dissolved and an election will take place to choose the board members for various posts. Gavaskar wrote that the matter has now stretched for over two years and wants it to be sorted soon.

“The next few days will surely be interesting indeed and it won’t be a surprise if the action on the field is overshadowed by that off the field. Hopefully, it will be sorted and dealt with sooner rather than later.

“This week also hopefully the Honourable Supreme Court will give a final decision on a matter that has stretched almost two and half years. Indian cricket has lost clout at the international fora and the sooner the matter is settled the better for Indian cricket,” he wrote.

4 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

A person who called women species like they are animals cannot be a rational person. This is a woman hating bitter bitter bitter man. This scum is talking about millionaires being suspended for a few matches when I can show were women habe been beaten and killed for their opinions.

Men are in position of power in e every single aspect of life, from politics, to biggest companies, from government to offices, but to this loser that means nothing, it's women United and scheming 

A 2 second Google search will prove this losers rant wrong. His mother should slap some sense into this guy but this coward will not air such opinions openly 

There are many such incels in india who don't have the courage to speak to women. They secretly pine and get bitter and angry. 

i don't want to hear any thing from you ....not interested to  respond to you either ....  not even  going thru what you even  wrote above....I have my experiences that  are the reasons for my justifications which are crystal clear in my mind.

Edited by rtmohanlal
10 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

their species can have any freedom how ever apparently immoral they are, but if a male even if speaks about them they reacts to these violently. Pandya....what has he done wrong??? Nothing ... yet he  has got his career severely affected by a parasite  blood sucking ugly feminist pig.

You sound like a "Nice Guy". Species? lol Men don't unite? Have men not united and controlled the world forever? Keeping women down using religion and tradition?

You have no understanding of feminism and seem to have selected the few rabid feminists you see and defined every women the same. You probably have no idea what the world was like for women before feminism for you to be this rabidly against feminism.

I hope you realise most of these organisations that have taken action i.e. BCCI, Gillette are mostly run by men. The newspapers, tv channels are run by men. They push the outrage narrative because it sells, not because of feminism.

2 hours ago, mishra said:

Its not selection or non selection. Its unbiased, unfair treatment. They are dropped for non cricketing reason, and punsihed without any guideline.

Can this be qualified as punishment?

They are not first ones to be dropped for non-cricketing reasons.

24 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

You sound like a "Nice Guy". Species? lol Men don't unite? Have men not united and controlled the world forever? Keeping women down using religion and tradition?

You have no understanding of feminism and seem to have selected the few rabid feminists you see and defined every women the same. You probably have no idea what the world was like for women before feminism for you to be this rabidly against feminism.

I hope you realise most of these organisations that have taken action i.e. BCCI, Gillette are mostly run by men. The newspapers, tv channels are run by men. They push the outrage narrative because it sells, not because of feminism.

I do not have any thing to convey to feminists or those women who strongly supports their ideas. I have my personnel experiences of which I came out  thru my mental strength only, I have my step brother's experience  which clearly reveals to me as to how treacherously & cheaply & wickedly   these type of feminists and like wise women can act   as a group  to bring down even  the most powerful ,wealthy & socially well settled  men  and there by completely destroy his life. I have described in detail  w.r.t those thru my earlier posts. If you are one of those , don't respond to my posts.I am not at all interested. 

48 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Go to sleep child :mama:. Let big people take care of this. Ok. I know what will be your response. Something Something Pakistani it will be. Male Feminist spotted :phehe:

Edited by Real McCoy

I never saw Koffee with karan before but saw 2 back to back episodes recently on Hotstar looking for this episode.

There was one with Anil Kapoor’s kids. I realized these rich kids and high society types live in a totally different world than me. When I say world I mean like aliens from a different “planet” “galaxy”.

Also all rich people seem to know other rich people. The other episode I saw was with the Bahubali team. Rana who is from a influential family seemed to almost speak to guys like Ranbir  and KJo almost on a weekly basis like they were  langotiya yaars. I guess there is no cultural differences when it comes to money.

Edited by maniac