Ind vs NZ | 5th ODI (D/N) | Wellington | Feb 3 , 2019 @7.30 AM !!!

velu

2 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

@velu I know I've been harrassing your name for chahal cause but I just want to show that if given the motivation he's a genuine wicket taker.

Cheers. No bad feelings.  :p:

yeah .. i agree that he is a good bowler

my observation is he loses his mind when someone starts attacking him .. also he keep tossing the ball unnecessarily instead of darting ..

good example is when henrich klassen kept hitting his tossed balls ,  he kept tossing the ball again and again :((

also his fielding and batting :phehe: 

19 minutes ago, Norman said:

Biryani has a typical Telugu guy's accent. :laugh:

Lol exactly like Azhar

20 minutes ago, velu said:

yeah .. i agree that he is a good bowler

my observation is he loses his mind when someone starts attacking him .. also he keep tossing the ball unnecessarily instead of darting ..

good example is when henrich klassen kept hitting his tossed balls ,  he kept tossing the ball again and again :((

also his fielding and batting :phehe: 

I think thats the worst observation ever about Klassen. The ball was a bar of soap. He got Klassen out of a no ball. You cannot dart with a bar of soap

4 minutes ago, neel roy said:

Lol exactly like Azhar

I think thats the worst observation ever about Klassen. The ball was a bar of soap. He got Klassen out of a no ball. You cannot dart with a bar of soap

catch was dropped as well ..

but klassen punished him again and again .. and in another match as well

klassen should thank chahal for his IPL contract :p: 

4 minutes ago, neel roy said:

Yeah, couple of games in that SA LOI series there was a lot of dew when our spinners were bowling.

We really got lucky on this game. 

No bowler other than Chahal was threatening. Williamson gifted his wicket in a crucial time to Jadhav  - a mistake which a team like England or Australia will never make.

The only positive was Hardik's late striking which is great to see and Rayudu will gain a lot of confidence after this innings. 

Hopefully Bhuvi picks up his game a lot more over the next couple of months as he is just not threatening anymore. Same with Hardik, his bowling is a huge question mark, when he is confused he is super predictable and bowls short balls rather than perfecting yorkers. 

33 minutes ago, velu said:

catch was dropped as well ..

but klassen punished him again and again .. and in another match as well

klassen should thank chahal for his IPL contract :p: 

Lol yes. Chahal got him a contract. But owners forgot In both the t20 and odi there was dew. 

Rayudu might have got a good score, but I'm far from convinced about his role in the playing 11..with a strike rate of less than 80,his average of 50 in the Odis is not a great reason either.. And then most of his scores have come against weaker oppositions and or dead rubbers 

At best he is the best no. 12 to have on the bench.