2019 Lok Sabha elections thread

FischerTal

On 5/24/2019 at 7:18 PM, Lannister said:

Citizens exist because of States and its language and culture. India is the union of states.

False. Citizens exist because of NATION. The state in the definition of citizenship is nation-state. Union of states is the sub-national usage of the word, similar to provinces, districts, autonomous areas, etc. 

It is estimated by 2024, south will lose 40% of parliamentary seats if the current system prevails. Here people are already discussing about it. It's only a matter of time this system will be thrown out. 

And what system is that ?? It will be a matter of time that the titterings 'dravidian theorists' of the south that is the basis of southern exceptionalism doctrine and lemuria, etc. will be thrown into the dustbin. 

You have no problem with it, because the current system benefits your people. 

I am bengali. The current system benifits me as much as it benefits a Tamil or a Kannadiga. And it benefits us less than the Mizos or the Nagas like you claim it to. 

Man this has been an emotionally overwhelming period, kinda miss the build up now. Thanks to fellow ICFers who participated in this thread, wouldn't have been the same without your enthusiasm and bakchodi :icflove:. Even to the libtards who posted here, sorry (not) for occasional heated exchange of words, thanks for your participation and flame baiting chewtiyapa :winky:. Got the result we BJP supporters wanted, maybe in another 7-10 days time this thread will be history :((. Who knows how many of us will be here during next general election, how our lives would have changed  by then? State elections don't have the same feel, doubt there will much to talk about. Hope we have good governance in NDA-2 and Mother India is protected from all harm, external and internal :pray2:.

I have wasted so much time but it has been worth it :dance:. And after this emotional high I don't care what happens in the WC. Keeping the ecosystem out of power>>>>India winning the WC :agree:. Emotionally spent, won't be as involved in the WC as I have been in previous editions, as such this team is boring. Can watch without feeling pressure because India already won on 23rd May :isalute:.

Bharat Mata Ki Jai :isalute:

Edited by Gollum

5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

BJP workers continue to face the ire, nine people brutally murdered since May 23, dozens attacked and injured

No noise over this. BJP must avenge these deaths, and Gambo should STFU.

Gambo is new and is being schooled by Kher here. He should refrain from pleasing Delhi media whose agenda is sinister...