44 personnel martyred in terror attack on CRPF convoy in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama

vayuu1

1 minute ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Who here wants an Emergency part 2? I think that would be the best time to flush out all traitors, Libtards, Tukde tukde gang, award wapsi pigs plus it would eradicate the day to day corruption.

I for one am all for it :isalute:

Me too. Lets settle it once and for all. Invoke emergency flush out traitors remove 370 & 35 a, resettle Kashmiris and implement ucc. However, Modi govt. is also proving to be a failure. 

Make no mistake, Anupam Kher and some of these BJP/Army supporters are no angels, just opportunist hyenas....different rules for them compared to rest of India. Fake patriots :thefinger:

Adani exports electricity to Pakistan, Mukesh Ambani's company is producing/broadcasting PSL, Doval's son is business partner with a Pakistani, some Bollywood stars who raise patriotic slogans also do business with the enemy....

Edited by Gollum

8 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

I think this is what these desh gaddars need. India is rising! I urge the youth- please dont get sucked into the addiction to your smart phones, tik tok and musically nautanki. Open your eyes to the possibility of a different India with less freedoms if these traitors have their way!

You need to stand up for yourself and your future generation! Bharat Mata ki JAI!!!!

An Indian(Tamil) Muslim speaks about the attack from his viewpoint. Read the comments from Instagram followers. Most of then are Tamils, they're theory is that it was planned by bjp. @Gollum @veluthis is what I meant about anti-national , even if what he said has some fact, most of the Tamils are pro-islam with the Notion that not all Muslims are bad, only very few etc.  For this who don't know Tamil ask me or velu for the translation.

10 minutes ago, I6MTW said:
An Indian(Tamil) Muslim speaks about the attack from his viewpoint. Read the comments from Instagram followers. Most of then are Tamils, they're theory is that it was planned by bjp. @Gollum @veluthis is what I meant about anti-national , even if what he said has some fact, most of the Tamils are pro-islam with the Notion that not all Muslims are bad, only very few etc.  For this who don't know Tamil ask me or velu for the translation.

I can't read Tamil, but in my opinion this stuff is just because the Lemoorians are extra active on social media, while normal Tamil people have jobs and aren't useless. 

Their leader Ramasamy was an Islamophile who equated the "original Tamil religion" with Islam.

Muslim Identity, Print Culture, and the Dravidian Factor in Tamil Nadu

By J. B. Prashant More

periyar1

periyar2

37 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

I can't read Tamil but based on the comments I can see what you are getting at. 

Believe me I can share several similar FB posts in Bengali and you will be puzzled how any Indian Hindu can be so hateful towards his motherland, religion and army. Chewtiye gaddaar har jagah mein bhare hain....Lemurians are bastards but IMO they barely make it to top 5 when it comes to % of traitors by community, there are other bastards like Muslims (majority), Khalistanis, Left loonies and sizable % among Bengalis, Mallus etc.  That is based on what I have observed. Forget Tamils, most Hindus cutting across divisions are dhimmis..

It is alright to call Lemurians anti-nationals but they are a small minority among Tamils...just like how Khalistanis give the Sikh community a bad name. 

Edited by Gollum

8 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

How these people have got such grave victimhood complex simply amazes me. Masla kya hai yaar inka..

The behavior of these "liberals" over the last few days show how much rot has set into this country over the last 70 years, and especially during the UPA 1 and 2, IMO. 

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I can't read Tamil but based on the comments I can see what you are getting at. 

Believe me I can share several similar FB posts in Bengali and you will be puzzled how any Indian Hindu can be so hateful towards his motherland, religion and army. Chewtiye har jagah mein bhare hain....Lemurians are bastards but IMO they barely make it to top 5 when it comes to % of traitors by community, there are other bastards like Muslims, Khalistanis, Left loonies, Bengalis, Mallus etc.  That is based on what I have observed. Forget Tamils, most Hindus cutting across divisions are dhimmis..

It is alright to call Lemurians anti-nationals but they are a very small minority...just like how Khalistanis give the Sikh community a bad name. 

Yeaaa, Tamils and Bengalis used to be one of the most intelligent and truly intellectual of the Indians back in the day. But sadly, they've all become a shadow of the past.

2 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

Yeaaa, Tamils and Bengalis used to be one of the most intelligent and truly intellectual of the Indians back in the day. But sadly, they've all become a shadow of the past.

Tamils have a chance to recover, Bengal is a lost case. Even if by miracle Bengalis wake up from slumber, the geography and demography are unfavorable. 

5 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

As a Tamil, let me assure you that the rot here is not even 1% of what you see in Bengal. Our army and jawans are held in high esteem by 99.9% of the population.