[Unconfirmed] BCCI asks ICC to out Pakistan from 2019 World Cup for its terror links

Nikola

15 minutes ago, Lala said:

If we are not allowed to participate, India too should not be allowed to participate. We have cleared all terrorist activities long time back and teams are now visiting Pakistan for bilateral series. If Icc take that into count, there are such activities have happened in the past in India too. Eg- Mumbai bomb blast in 2008 and next day England went home. :cantstop:

I know India is already scared of losing because they know they have no mauka mauka this time. We are the only balanced side and strongest contender to lift 2019 WC. :cantstop:

India unfortunately has terrorist incidents. But we don't shoot visiting teams. 

Some poorer and weaker teams are visiting Pakistan. And Pakistan is visiting other countries. But whether Pakistan should be touring other countries is ultimately BCCI's decision. So far BCCI has permitted Pakistan to tour other countries. After recent developments, however, BCCI may not permit Pakistan to tour other countries. 

You can not ask icc to boycot on of the members , if we have problem with pak our options are 

-dont play any cricket with pakistanis no event (icc,bilateral or even ipl commentators)

-keep it the way it is right now and not bark

- withdraw of icc and block all the outgoing or atleast take steps to ensure icc understands this may happen

But what bcci is doing ensures that they dont want to do anything and this step has only one result... Why they did it? Coz to feed it to public sentiment and so they can say oh we tried but see icc declined us and everyone goes home

Come on man are we some fools?

1 hour ago, Lala said:

If we are not allowed to participate, India too should not be allowed to participate. We have cleared all terrorist activities long time back and teams are now visiting Pakistan for bilateral series. If Icc take that into count, there are such activities have happened in the past in India too. Eg- Mumbai bomb blast in 2008 and next day England went home. :cantstop:

I know India is already scared of losing because they know they have no mauka mauka this time. We are the only balanced side and strongest contender to lift 2019 WC. :cantstop:

I hope Pakistan posters are banned from this forum.

Murdering people, you killed my brothers.

34 minutes ago, Easter_bunny said:

You can not ask icc to boycot on of the members , if we have problem with pak our options are 

-dont play any cricket with pakistanis no event (icc,bilateral or even ipl commentators)

-keep it the way it is right now and not bark

- withdraw of icc and block all the outgoing or atleast take steps to ensure icc understands this may happen

But what bcci is doing ensures that they dont want to do anything and this step has only one result... Why they did it? Coz to feed it to public sentiment and so they can say oh we tried but see icc declined us and everyone goes home

Come on man are we some fools?

Why cannot we ask? Why was SA boycotted? What is the point of chest thumping about being the richest and most powerful board if we cannot even do this?

BTW, the words you are using like bark kind of gives you away

1 hour ago, Lala said:

You are smoking too much substance this days it seems to me, your jocker team would be beaten black and blue by our team....Your f***ing country should be bomed out of this world, your community is absolute disgrace to humanity and ur cricket team is full of cheats  and fixersu moron.

1 hour ago, kosingh said:

India unfortunately has terrorist incidents. But we don't shoot visiting teams. 

Some poorer and weaker teams are visiting Pakistan. And Pakistan is visiting other countries. But whether Pakistan should be touring other countries is ultimately BCCI's decision. So far BCCI has permitted Pakistan to tour other countries. After recent developments, however, BCCI may not permit Pakistan to tour other countries. 

Who cares BCCI. It's just another national cricket board like PCB, ECB, WICB, etc. It is there CCI in your board's name otherway around but it does not mean you are ICC. So, We only take care what ICC expresses. We hope for fair decision. :cantstop:

46 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

I hope Pakistan posters are banned from this forum.

Murdering people, you killed my brothers.

Yaar, don't take your personal hostilities into this forum. Every Pakistani is not same. There are not only Pakistan blasted bombs in India. Your hindutani actor Sanjay Dutt story too planned bomb blast in 90s. Also what about Rajiv Gandi? Wasn't that from your so called lovely neighbor SL? So, grow up man. All are not equal. There are terrorists everywhere, even in USA. We are too against the terrorism. Only the cricket can keep all of us united. Come on, let's show the spirit. :cantstop:

2 hours ago, YCCC said:

If you succeed you can have the *ing cup as it will be tainted. Hope I get a refund for my Pak v India and Bangladesh tickets. Same if they draft in the jocks or someone instead. Didn't pay 70 quid to see India v Scotland ffs!

dude once you have lived and accepted UK as your country try to be a UK citizen fully dont go back to supporting terroristan. 

India just does not want to play Pak, thats it. If forced, many feel BCCI should walk out of WC. India is not at fault here, there are something bigger than Sport.

15 minutes ago, Vilander said:

dude once you have lived and accepted UK as your country try to be a UK citizen fully dont go back to supporting terroristan. 

India just does not want to play Pak, thats it. If forced, many feel BCCI should walk out of WC. India is not at fault here, there are something bigger than Sport.

Erm I'm British born and bred. White British all the way back, probably to the Vikings I Imagine. Granted the fact that for once in my life I got lucky (probably unlucky now) and got tickets to India v Pakistan in the ballot, probably a once in a lifetime experience, is probably clouding my views on this a bit :winky:

Edited by YCCC
4 hours ago, SRT100 said:

I hope India retaliates and bombs Pakistan. Then lets play a game of cricket. Im fine with that.

My brothers were murdered by Pakistanis, I wont tolerate or stand for that.

I actually wish Pakistan posters were banned from this forum. Dirty people.

How are you any different than the terrorist with that mentality? Your solution is, bomb and kill innocent people (including kids) who may have nothing to do with the horrific event that took place recently. You need serious help.

Folks if you're wondering how a terrorist mentally thinks like, read his statemement over and over again. Regardless of which side of the border you stand on, this is a terrorist mentality: You killed my people, in return I will kill your people, regardless of if they are guilty or not.

P.S before you start  to sh*t storm - NO, I AM NOT OK WITH WHAT HAPPENED! However, I am equalily not ok with killing innocent people because of revenge. 

2 hours ago, Lala said:

Yaar, don't take your personal hostilities into this forum. Every Pakistani is not same. There are not only Pakistan blasted bombs in India. Your hindutani actor Sanjay Dutt story too planned bomb blast in 90s. Also what about Rajiv Gandi? Wasn't that from your so called lovely neighbor SL? So, grow up man. All are not equal. There are terrorists everywhere, even in USA. We are too against the terrorism. Only the cricket can keep all of us united. Come on, let's show the spirit. :cantstop:

I know I take digs at you for fun (nothing personal) however it's not your fault that these events took place. 

4 hours ago, YCCC said:

If you succeed you can have the *ing cup as it will be tainted. Hope I get a refund for my Pak v India and Bangladesh tickets. Same if they draft in the jocks or someone instead. Didn't pay 70 quid to see India v Scotland ffs!

Cup is last thing in Indian mind. I can understand your situation, but India and Indians are shocked and angered. Some of the ones you may meet, will hide it, but its boiling.

Just today someone in my cricket  grp,  put India Pak ticket on sale. Just 2 sold. No buyers.

on anynother time we would have bought it at highet price