Imran Khan, Do one thing more

test fan

8 minutes ago, maniac said:

He had no other option.

I request cut the rhetoric and appreciate the gesture. Mob could have killed Abhi, Army could have killed him and Imran could have refused his release. Rest all is just threats. Be classy that our soldier is coming back safe. No shame in bowing down when one of your own is coming back safe and sound. We need to respect our soldiers lives and not carry their coffins.

I am surprised no one from our government has thanked Imran. There will be more occasions to belittle Pakistan and Imran. Today is not the day. 

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

Just now, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

I request cut the rhetoric and appreciate the gesture. Mob could have killed Abhi, Army could have killed him and Imran could have refused his release. Rest all is just threats. Be classy that our soldier is coming back safe. No shame in bowing down when one of your own is coming back safe and sound. We need to respect our soldiers lives and not carry their coffins

Are you thick? If the pilot would have been harmed, there would be further sanctions on a country that is on the brink of bankruptcy. They would be violating international laws.

2nd point,India would have gone full postal if they would have harmed him and a full scale war would mean Pak would be bankrupt within a week.

You have been clearly sold a bill of good here assuming you are from India

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Are you thick? If the pilot would have been harmed, there would be further sanctions on a country that is on the brink of bankruptcy. They would be violating international laws.

2nd point,India would have gone full postal if they would have harmed him and a full scale war would mean Pak would be bankrupt within a week.

You have been clearly sold a bill of good here assuming you are from India

I see you are thick. There will never be a war. This was the best time if there had to be one. Anti Pak and supposedly Pro Hindu government with tall claims and yet after our military base was attacked, we have not done any retaliation even under this government. Pathankot Nagrota Uri Pulwama, did we go to war?  I am pretty clear we are never going to war with Pakistan. Hollow threats from both sides if any.

1 minute ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

I see you are thick. There will never be a war. This was the best time if there had to be one. Anti Pak and supposedly Pro Hindu government with tall claims and yet after our military base was attacked, we have not done any retaliation even under this government. Pathankot Nagrota Uri Pulwama, did we go to war?  I am pretty clear we are never going to war with Pakistan. Hollow threats from both sides if any.

What does this have to be you going all drooly for Imran Khan? He did what he had to do given his country's delicate position. There is nothing magnanimous about it like you are making out to be.

Even though I feel getting back Abhinandan is not a win for any government.

While we have an illiterate chaiwala as a our pm, who can only read scripted speeches, Pakistan has an oxford educated PM, who arguably was the best captain and tactician ever.

Pakistan has come up trumps in the international arena, and this chaiwalla has made a fool of us in the world.

And while the nation was grief stricken with Abhinandans plight, our man was launching apps and giving election speeches!

5 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

If they ha harmed him by shooting him on camera, IK would have gotten an International danda up his tashreef. He had to give him up despite pressure from local poyzzz in his backyard. As it is he is going around with a begging bowl, with this peacenik gesture, he will get some crumbs from Islamic countries like SArabia. No wonder they are selling their Nishaan-e-Bakistan to all and sundry now. 

7 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

While we have an illiterate chaiwala as a our pm, who can only read scripted speeches, Pakistan has an oxford educated PM, who arguably was the best captain and tactician ever.

Pakistan has come up trumps in the international arena, and this chaiwalla has made a fool of us in the world.

And while the nation was grief stricken with Abhinandans plight, our man was launching apps and giving election speeches!

Choo..tiye chup. Your impotent (as verified by his second wife) hero is still bombing LoC with his peace message.

Edited by coffee_rules

1 minute ago, maniac said:

What does this have to be you going all drooly for Imran Khan? He did what he had to do given his country's delicate position. There is nothing magnanimous about it like you are making out to be.

Even though I feel getting back Abhinandan is not a win for any government.

Enemy releasing your captured soldier.  It has to be appreciated. They could have kept him for days. 

What do you think we would have done if they had killed him and say he has committed suicide or shot while escaping. GHANTA.

International sanctions etc etc dont last long and would have been done by now if international countries were serious on Pakistan terrorism. 

We cant do anything when our soldiers are killed and attacked on our military bases. What ghanta will we do if a soldier is killed as enemy capture. Do not question my nationality. I am certain I am more Indian than you.

1 minute ago, Rightarmfast said:

A chaiwala and that too from a backward caste becoming the leader of the world's largest democracy is something we need to be proud of. Trying to demean someone by calling him a chaiwala is an irony that is lost on most so called "seculars".

Oxford educated guy who thinks there is good taliban and bad taliban? great must be a topper there

We are at war since centuries. From Mohammad Bin Kasim to Mohammad Ghori, From Tipu Sultan to Imran Khan. The face of terror is same. Recognise it! We have lost a flourishing civilization, booming businesses, planned cities, wealthy temples, wisdom full inscriptions, cultures. We have lost demography. We have lost languages. We have lost almost everything. We have lost more than 4500 soldiers in last 20 years in ‘peace’ time. 
Dear Slaves aka Librandus aka Corporate ghonchus aka Daddy’s princess! Abdul ke pe$h@@b se bani Biryani ka nasha utar jaaye to hosh mein aa jana. What the f**k ‘sAy No to wAr’ is supposed to mean?? We are already at war!!

3 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Come on...I'm no Modi fan but this is uncalled far...this is defaming ourselves in front of the world. 

Whatever floats your boat...you guys choose to believe Imran Khan, let's see what this Messiah of peace will bring along. :facepalm:

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

If they ha harmed him by shooting him on camera, IK would have gotten an International danda up his tashreef. He had to give him up despite pressure from local poyzzz in his backyard. As it is he is going around with a begging bowl, with this peacenik gesture, he will get some crumbs from Islamic countries like SArabia. No wonder they are selling their Nishaan-e-Bakistan to all and sundry now. 

Hollow threat. What did International danda do after Nagrota Pathankot Pulwama URI? Ghanta

4 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Dhimmi spotted.

1 minute ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Enemy releasing your captured soldier.  It has to be appreciated. They could have kept him for days. 

What do you think we would have done if they had killed him and say he has committed suicide or shot while escaping. GHANTA.

International sanctions etc etc dont last long and would have been done by now if international countries were serious on Pakistan terrorism. 

We cant do anything when our soldiers are killed and attacked on our military bases. What ghanta will we do if a soldier is killed as enemy capture. Do not question my nationality. I am certain I am more Indian than you.

There is a reason why they are in the dire state. You think America and China are in financial doldrums? Lot of people accuse them of being war hungry or causing problems around the world as well.

The fact that the soldier was handled with kid gloves itself shows that Pakistan needs this gimmick.

I am glad he is coming home unharmed, but it is not due to Pakistan's genorisity, it is more of a PR building exercise. They did that in 1999 as well. So now do you find Nawz Sharif also sexy? or is he too fat and unattractive for you?

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

Are you really thick? This is taking enemy combatant hostage and demanding negotiations? v/s proxy war which they deny everyday. 

Is there anything less they have done that you are not attacking. They killed  100 of our soldiers. What did we do? Did we go to war. or we will go if it becomes 101. Don't be delusional.