Indian media !!!

velu

3 hours ago, Singh bling said:

NDTV has its bias. But they don't display such shameless tamasha. If You believe that in nation of 1.4 billion people news channel should only show SSR news 24*7 then Good luck. You are their true audience.

Their anchors were happy when soldiers were dead. This channel is evil of all.

Not to mention, their 12 years of witch hunt against Modi. Worst form of journalism ever...

10 hours ago, don_corleone840 said:

Ravish Kumar's last 5 PrimeTime discussion was on

1. NEET JEE Exam
2. Railway& SSC exam
3. GDP at -23.9
4. Unemployment & Job loss
5. COVID crisis

Arnab's last 5 PrimeTime discussion was on 
- Rhea,Sushant & Kangana

Still for Bhakts, Ravish is a Paid Journalist & Arnab is not.

Man So true ! He was discussing the fertility rate of covid patients are still high and I believe him totally. Koun jaat ho Kumar is  the best:bow:

Edited by VT87

Ravish's brother, a Congress leader, was running a sex racket involving underage children in Bihar, many of the victims being Dalits. Did Ravish do a primetime on that? Did he expose his pedo pervert brother on air? Did we see a black screen over the actions of his disgraceful vermin brother? Does he support such actions? Do Ravish'supporters think forced pedo activities on innocent children is ok? Arnab is a chutya, but Ravish will always be mahachutya. 

Anybody who quotes NDTV remember their news editor's reaction post Pulwama attack. 

NDTV deputy news editor suspended after post in support of Jaish-e-Mohammed  over Pulwama massacre

Arnab is a lapdog of BJP, and a disgrace to journalism. Ravish is a lapdog of Congress, supports sex trafficking of minors even if indirectly so, plus works in an anti-national channel which put our soldiers' lives at risk in Kargil, put many lives at risk during 26/11. 

Path away from Arnab shouldn't lead towards Ravish. We must set higher standards, strive to do better. Last I remember WION was doing a good job, dunno about situation now, don't follow these channels except for meme material. Indian media is a joke. 

8 hours ago, Singh bling said:

NDTV has its bias. But they don't display such shameless tamasha. If You believe that in nation of 1.4 billion people news channel should only show SSR news 24*7 then Good luck. You are their true audience.

Fake news and anti national propoganda can not be sold no matter how well presented and sugarcoated it is. As soon as packaging is opened, it stinks. So dont blame comman man if they cant bear the stink.

@Gollum You can not compare language and tone of news with content. Arnabs issue is language and tone. Sagarika, Ravish, Barakha, Vajpayee issue is content.

23 minutes ago, mishra said:

@Gollum You can not compare language and tone of news with content. Arnabs issue is language and tone. Sagarika, Ravish, Barakha, Vajpayee issue is content.

Arnab lacks objectivity, will defend BJP over everything, sometimes even as a supporter of the party I cringe looking at Republic coverage. Ok to have soft corner for a party but also look at interests of country. The other day he had a debate where he concluded that economy was in perfect health and slammed all critics without basis. There was more balance when he was in Times Now....now he is a govt spokie. 

Moreover he is only behind TRPs, a total opportunist, remember he was the SOB who started the Sabarimala and Shani Shingnapur controversies for TRPs, he was the guy who elevated Trupti Desai, later he backtracked but only after damage. For one whole week he barked against CAA/NRC....ask @coffee_rules, he isn't our ally. Just a useful idiot to put some heat on Sonia's family. 

Edited by Gollum

6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Arnab lacks objectivity, will defend BJP over everything, sometimes even as a supporter of the party I cringe looking at Republic coverage. Ok to have soft corner for a party but also look at interests of country. The other day he had a debate where he concluded that economy was in perfect health and slammed all critics without basis. There was more balance when he was in Times Now....now he is a govt spokie. 

Moreover he is only behind TRPs, a total opportunist, remember he was the SOB who started the Sabarimala and Shani Shingnapur controversies for TRPs, he was the guy who elevated Trupti Desai, later he backtracked but only after damage. For one whole week he barked against CAA/NRC....ask @coffee_rules, he isn't our ally. Just a useful idiot to put some heat on Sonia's family. 

I agree on your post. But Questioning CAA and NRC on basis of methodology is fine, as methodology should have been very clear. CAA and NRC should let anyone and everyone to be part of India if they are religiously prosecuted in Pakistan and Bangladesh. We have moral duty to every Non Muslim left behind in those countries as creation of these two states was on basis of Islam. CAA and NRC started looking into documents which in my opinion is wrong. Many non Muslim Bangladeshi Refugees dont meet documentary requirement.

Tomorrow, if Sunnis Majority Bangladesh/Pakistan  declare shia and ahmedia as nOn Muslims , then this is not what we agreed as definition of Muslim at time of partition. 

It should have been put in very simple terms. Economic migrants are not our responsibility nor do the ones who were/will be declared non MusliMs by Sunnis in these two states.

5 minutes ago, mishra said:

I agree on your post. But Questioning CAA and NRC on basis of methodology is fine, as methodology should have been very clear. CAA and NRC should let anyone and everyone to be part of India if they are religiously prosecuted in Pakistan and Bangladesh. We have moral duty to every Non Muslim left behind in those countries as creation of these two states was on basis of Islam. CAA and NRC started looking into documents which in my opinion is wrong. Many non Muslim Bangladeshi Refugees dont meet documentary requirement.

Tomorrow, if Sunnis Majority Bangladesh/Pakistan  declare shia and ahmedia as nOn Muslims , then this is not what we agreed as definition of Muslim at time of partition. 

It should have been put in very simple terms. Economic migrants are not our responsibility nor do the ones who were/will be declared non MusliMs by Sunnis in these two states.

Agree but Arnab was against non-Muslim refugees as well initially, spreading paranoia about unrest/resentment in NE esp Assam. 

19 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Agree but Arnab was against non-Muslim refugees as well initially, spreading paranoia about unrest/resentment in NE esp Assam. 

Chutiya hai. I know. I am not a big fan but there is geniuine case. In some states of North East, the tribals arent particularly ready to accept any immigrant. Their voices and concern need to be heard as well. I have a few frnds from various such tribes along with Bangaldeshi origin Hindus in single whatsapp group of my college. Their is usual "Bakar and banter" occasionally on it, but its not that bad. Both sides (NE tribals and Bangaldeshis origin Hindus living in NE) understand it and appreciate/sympathetic  of the situation. GoI needs to genuinely understand the cost and sacrifices of these tribals for accepting Bangaldeshi immigrants and should in my opinion reward it.

They dont blame Modi much because , only now they see some development in their area unlike in past, all they saw was contionous growth in immigrant populations. Churches in the region have some role to play but now they have gone quiete since Congress couldnt sell the idea that Hindus/BJP is against Christians. Our discussions in group are much better now compared to last Modi tenure when we didnt discuss such issues cos we didnt wanted to offend each other

Edited by mishra

10 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Ndtv's selective outrage uncles and aunties are worse than all high bp uncles/ aunties from republic and times now put together. They are anti national anti armed forces in their coverage.

23 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Ndtv's selective outrage uncles and aunties are worse than all high bp uncles/ aunties from republic and times now put together. They are anti national anti armed forces in their coverage.

If they are anti national then ask Modi government to ban them

For Bhakts anybody that question the government is anti national. So please stop this rant.

1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

If they are anti national then ask Modi government to ban them

For Bhakts anybody that question the government is anti national. So please stop this rant.

Haha. One is no hero when they abuse the government, army. Its shameful that some media and people enjoy the deaths of our people.

And dont worry, be it BJP or Non-BJP gov, the most protected are the Gandhis. You still cannot criticise, question them freely, its the biggest taboo around.

Edited by someone

12 hours ago, Singh bling said:

NDTV has its bias. But they don't display such shameless tamasha. 

highly doubt that .. :lol: 

anyway i still dont get who is fighting whom behind the scene in SSR case other than i know its ss bjp for now