Breaking : Sreesanths ban lifted by supreme court. We can now win the world cup

CSK Fan

47 minutes ago, maniac said:

He was harshly treated.However should be kept away from IPL. International is already out of the question, He is what 35-36?

Let him earn a living playing those cricket on Ice, T10 tournaments at least.

Last but not the least, he can also play for Scotland. Congrats @Tattieboy

He was never going to play for Scotland, he was recruited by a crook Asian businessman to play for a club side which couldn't fulfil fixtures because of lack of players .....Don't know where this rumour started in India that Scotland wanted him , we are all home grown players with many more in the squad playing in English counties 

2 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

He was never going to play for Scotland, he was recruited by a crook Asian businessman to play for a club side which couldn't fulfil fixtures because of lack of players .....Don't know where this rumour started in India that Scotland wanted him , we are all home grown players with many more in the squad playing in English counties 

I believe he said he is going to play Scottish domestics/leagues just today in his interview after he got acquitted by Supreme Court.

I think it is going to start in April right? that's what he said that he hopes BCCI sorts this mess in the next 10 days or so so that he can gear up for Scotland :)

13 hours ago, maniac said:

I believe he said he is going to play Scottish domestics/leagues just today in his interview after he got acquitted by Supreme Court.

I think it is going to start in April right? that's what he said that he hopes BCCI sorts this mess in the next 10 days or so so that he can gear up for Scotland :)

He said he would LIKE to play in Scotland, afraid same rules on work permits as England as UK government issue them .They must have been playing first class cricket although each time is allowed an overseas amateur but Scottish cricket only allows those places to young up and coming cricketers from other countries looking for experience. .I think he should try UAE 

22 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

Glad that finally his ban has been lifted..Although he is lunatic,He didn't deserve it while the real culprits are back after 2 years and making emotional documentary about fixing and all that nonsense. 

True real fixers are still playing that tamasha league