Imran Khan's Naya Pakistan

Gollum

40 minutes ago, chewy said:

Not happening hoping for more strikes on Pakistan terror hotspots in next five years

You won't have a air force left. Come on strike karo.

You legit came in the middle of the night and then dropped your payload and ran off once sher dils got in the sky. Very next day in plain daylight we struck six targets and took two planes down. Yeh strike karenge?! Lol Pehle apni shakal nahi dekhi?? We had a right laugh at the joker you sent over. Abhi. Lol!!!

Edited by Mirpur express

4 hours ago, Mirpur express said:

You legit came in the middle of the night and then dropped your payload and ran off once sher dils got in the sky. Very next day in plain daylight we struck six targets and took two planes down. Yeh strike karenge?! Lol Pehle apni shakal nahi dekhi?? We had a right laugh at the joker you sent over. Abhi. Lol!!!

And this folks, is a classic example of how propaganda works so well amongst the sheeple.  

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

And this folks, is a classic example of how propaganda works so well amongst the sheeple.  

We have evidence of one MiG 21. That's fact. So now you tell me?? On Google maps you can still see the Madrasa is still there. Many neutral sources have questioned the success of your 'strikes' so shut up. Like I said first look at your face in the mirror.

What is so interesting about you people that we are so obsessed. 5ft 2 inches, no good looks, unhygenic. What exactly is so good about you people????

We don't send anyone that person never entered Pakistan so again get your facts right.

Edited by Mirpur express

7 hours ago, Mirpur express said:

One teeny weeny strike has fecked up your pak psyche, probably because you next generation of brainwashed peeps aren't aware of pakistan's humiliating defeat in 1971, then Kargil. 

59 minutes ago, Mirpur express said:

We have evidence of one MiG 21. That's fact. So now you tell me?? On Google maps you can still see the Madrasa is still there. Many neutral sources have questioned the success of your 'strikes' so shut up. Like I said first look at your face in the mirror.

What is so interesting about you people that we are so obsessed. 5ft 2 inches, no good looks, unhygenic. What exactly is so good about you people????

We don't send anyone that person never entered Pakistan so again get your facts right.

:lol:, here comes another by-product of Pakistan's world famous Madarassas, no wonder these morons elected Immy the Dim as PM.

'No good looks' :hysterical:, Paks are probably the most ugliest people.along with Afghans, how many Miss World titles has Pak won? You can't stop jerking off our low quality Bollywood films

You are physically inferior to Indians...how many Olympic medals has Pak won? 

And let's not go near intelligence, or you may just commit suicide out of shame.

1 hour ago, Mirpur express said:

Your country's sovereignty got raped.  And the entire world community of nations supported India's right to rape it.  we bombed Pakistan.  Not "Azaad" Kashmir, but actual Pakistan territory.  And the whole world knows and agreed that you lot had it coming.  Now whether a building is still standing, how many murderers were sent to meet the '72 virgins',  loss of mig21 in the melee in the sky, etc etc are secondary.   

Sure, it must feel good to the Pakistani ego, that they were able to knock down a mig 21 - never mind the reality that the mig was actually in hot pursuit of the pak air "package", and may have taken down a PAF jet as well.  Or maybe not.  **** happens in the fog of battle.  No biggie.  Even assuming the worst case scenario, the bottomline is that Indian forces invaded your country, bombed a location associated with known terrorist murderers with no consequences.  

Now I can understand that the concept of sovereignty may be hard to understand, since your land is being 'droned' by the US forces as and when they feel like it, for more than 10 years now.  I guess its like virginity, once you've lost it, against your will, it doesn't hurt as much after that? :p:

No matter what macho BS you post here, defending your country, you know it quite well that the PakMil mafia is using terrorist murderers against innocent Indians, for more than 20 years.  That's just the facts.  And before you start throwing the "Kalbhushan" feces, 1 spy gathering information does not even being to compare to the hundreds of killers sent to India by PakMil.  You morons are so busy being consumed by the "hate India" propaganda, you don't realize how you are being exploited and looted by a mafia that hides itself in military uniform.  

The day you get your AZAADI from that mafia, not only will the lives of Pakistanis improve, the entire sub-continent will benefit - Afghans, Bangladeshis, Nepalis, Indians - all are impacted by the killers unleashed by the mafia.  

1 hour ago, Mirpur express said:

Yeah...

Says someone from a country that defines inferiority complex.

Are you here only to troll or do you have something sensible to write ?

1 hour ago, beetle said:

Yeah...

Says someone from a country that defines inferiority complex.

Are you here only to troll or do you have something sensible to write ?

Beetle ji - a quick suggestion - do not ban this moron, or censor his stupidity.  We are all mature adults here and can handle his trash.  Let his trash speak for itself and embarass him.  Do not clean up after him.

9 hours ago, Mirpur express said:

You are obsessed with us. Oh g Pakistan yeh kar gaya. Pakistan yeh kar gaya. Leave us alone man. Our missile we can do whatever we want with it.

Dude you are the one on an Indian cricket fan site. Now tell me who is obsessed. We already left you alone in 1947. Dont create this drama.

2 hours ago, chewy said:

:lol:, here comes another by-product of Pakistan's world famous Madarassas, no wonder these morons elected Immy the Dim as PM.

'No good looks' :hysterical:, Paks are probably the most ugliest people.along with Afghans, how many Miss World titles has Pak won? You can't stop jerking off our low quality Bollywood films

You are physically inferior to Indians...how many Olympic medals has Pak won? 

And let's not go near intelligence, or you may just commit suicide out of shame.

Lol. Indians are the World ugliest people. Out of 1.2 billion people you are bound to get 10 good looking people. You are probably ugly tbf. You are jeloused of us. Pakistani people are much better looking then Indians on average. Don't talk about good looks please. Don't embarrass yourselves. Indians are ugly as.

Pakistan men ranked 3rd sexiest a few years ago.

Edited by Mirpur express

Don't spam. Pakistanis are too good for this forum so I'm leaving. 

Lol. Hope you are not offended. Sorry. No hard feelings also Pakistanis are taller, smarter and recently destroyed you guys in the skies. I can feel your pain.

Bye

Edited by Mirpur express

8 minutes ago, Mirpur express said:

Lol. Indians are the World ugliest people. Out of 1.2 billion people you are bound to get 10 good looking people. You are probably ugly tbf. You are jeloused of us. Pakistani people are much better looking then Indians on average. Don't talk about good looks please. Don't embarrass yourselves. Indians are ugly as

Why do you guys blow yourselves up for 72 hoors?

@Mirpur express 1. Nobody invited you here on this Indian site.

2. With the username 'Mirpur express', the most who watches ugly Indian actors & their movies in UK are the British Mirpuris.

3. If we Indians are as obsessed with Pakistan as you claim here, why Pakistanis keep begging for visas in twitter page of our external affairs minister Sushma Swaraj? Why sending your patients to get treated by the hands of ugly Indian doctors?

Edited by ShankarShailendra

5 minutes ago, Mirpur express said:

No hard feelings

Chalo Tata :ciao:

6 minutes ago, Mirpur express said:

Pakistanis are taller, smarter

I think I need to shoot my temple :loco:

7 minutes ago, Mirpur express said:

recently destroyed you guys in the skies

You mean baited a 50 yrs old aircraft, in your air space, after targeting our military installations! It's like someone taking a gun to threaten someone else & then running back, with tail between the legs, & beating that one guy who came to retaliate with his friends hiding in the bush. Such veer, fearless warriors who abandoned their soldiers after the Kargil conflict :weights:

12 minutes ago, Mirpur express said:

I can feel your pain

Yeah so can we, China pummeling you from the backside & the US from the front, Saudis have also filled that other hole. I wonder how many crevices you have left to please your masters now :sex: