Imran Khan's Naya Pakistan

Gollum

Corona is terminal only in a low percentage of people who have co morbid condition and are above certain age. Covid however will create waves of new illness in younger population that it is affecting this is where India is doing well with over all health care and alternative medicine. India US Brazil BD PAK Russia with their huge populations and largely true reporting will have high case loads. Death rates are more accurate reflection of the low percentage of terminal cases. 

19 minutes ago, mishra said:

Bhai, All Pakistanis are Ironman, rest of world is only human. Thats why Corona coudn’t  do jack **** despite no lockdown, no medicine, no social distancing in Pakistan.

See what bothers me is that this guy says he's a Doc - and lets assume he's being honest, which I think he may be.  Then at that point, he of all ppl, should be well acquainted with how macro-statistics are collected.  Public Health officials can make conscious decisions about how to go about counting fatalities with co-morbilities - especially if you are working under a corrupt regime habituated to focusing on propaganda over facts.  A country under the jackboots of a military junta, obsessed with '5th generation warfare', desperate to avoid coming under public pressure and criticism - do you think they may have some incentive to not deliver the facts when it comes to bad news?  

This is getting too much.

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/world/story/pakistan-s-former-ambassador-to-indonesia-sold-embassy-building-illegally-at-throwaway-price-1713982-2020-08-22?__twitter_impression=true

Pakistan's former ambassador to Indonesia sold embassy building illegally at 'throwaway price'

Pakistan's top graft body, NAB has found its former ambassador to Indonesia Major General (retd) Syed Mustafa Anwar guilty of illegally selling the embassy building in Jakarta.

13 minutes ago, sandeep said:

See what bothers me is that this guy says he's a Doc - and lets assume he's being honest, which I think he may be.  Then at that point, he of all ppl, should be well acquainted with how macro-statistics are collected.  Public Health officials can make conscious decisions about how to go about counting fatalities with co-morbilities - especially if you are working under a corrupt regime habituated to focusing on propaganda over facts.  A country under the jackboots of a military junta, obsessed with '5th generation warfare', desperate to avoid coming under public pressure and criticism - do you think they may have some incentive to not deliver the facts when it comes to bad news?  

He may be George Khan character from movie East is East. ( In my Pakistan ...):hatsoff:

Edited by mishra

All the top "jernails" in PakMil mafia have cash overseas - Poor Bajwa has been made the posterboy - time for Indian journalists and "OSINT" to out these uniformed thieves - a simple investment of chump change and some determined sleuthing, to expose the thievery of the PakMil honchos, would be worth 100 Balakots.  

A Pizza delivery man magically transforms himself into the owner of 133 Pizza restaurants and more - a $50 Million dollar business empire - and claims that he "expanded" by taking bank loans. 

Entire Pakistani Qaum ko chewtiya bana rahe hai yeh uniform waale goonday.  And yet, almost 100% of Pakistanis will readily repeat the brainwash slogan - "Military is the only institution in Pakistan that works, rest are corrupt".  

Edited by sandeep

@First class

I thought Imran Khan and his party were "against corruption" - why are they defending Bajwa's $50 million dollar empire by calling everybody who raises questions traitors? You said you are a Doctor living in New Jersey right?  Do you believe that a person working as a delivery man for Papa John's, can magically become owner of hundreds of franchises and make 50 million dollars by "taking bank loans"? 

On 8/25/2020 at 10:40 PM, sandeep said:

See what bothers me is that this guy says he's a Doc - and lets assume he's being honest, which I think he may be.

If well educated doctors are this clueless, imagine the psyche of the general aam Abdul. Explains why that country is the shithole it is.

2 hours ago, motomaverick said:

If well educated doctors are this clueless, imagine the psyche of the general aam Abdul. Explains why that country is the shithole it is.

Thats harsh - you have to understand the emotional desire to want 'respect' for their home country, that is a feeling independent of education.  Who doesn't want that.  Even Indians react emotionally to fact-based criticism due to similar emotions, and often.

59 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Wrong. Not laughing at their misery. Finding submarine used to rescue very odd. You can get off the tall animal made famous by western movies

What if this submarine may have been deployed on India Pak border and got washed away. Its far too small In size compared to a sub.

1 hour ago, Adi_91 said:

Simple reason. Test less and keep reducing day after day. Cases will fall. :aha:

Keep living in denial

While healthcare facilities were initially swamped, doctors across Pakistan told AFP they are now no longer seeing a coronavirus-related rush on emergency services.

"Regardless of the reasons, the good thing is the first wave of the virus is almost over in Pakistan," said Khizer Hayat, a doctor at Nishtar hospital in the central city of Multan.

https://www.indiatoday.in/world/story/pakistan-puzzles-health-experts-coronavirus-cases-drop-1717673-2020-09-02