Imran Khan's Naya Pakistan

Gollum

2 hours ago, mishra said:

PP is filled with anti India, anti Hindu anti Jew stuff. You just cant see it with you blinkers on. I can bet my house that somewhere its some members of forums like PP and their acquintances are inolved in terror activity/funding. Least they may have been involved in vandalising and attacking Indian embassy in London.

I can gurantee, non one on icf is anywhere near 10% radical fanaticcompared to allmost 90% of PP memebers.

Instead of calling Islamophobia, My request is, ask your brothers and followers to stop killing,raping, converting, bombing non Muslims.

I have little issue with pak posters on pp , they hate hindus , Jews etc is not exactly a secret . It’s those lowlife Indians I have issues with . 

8 hours ago, jusarrived said:

I have little issue with pak posters on pp , they hate hindus , Jews etc is not exactly a secret . It’s those lowlife Indians I have issues with . 

Went there during India China standoff, Observed that The Indians there want to sound elite and gain some recognition because among us, them Indians will probably be treated as most uneducated and ill informed bunch.

So no, them Indians haven’t got in them to defend same statement here. And icf isn’t loosing anything without them being here.

On 9/5/2020 at 11:30 AM, Adi_91 said:

Your comments are welcome my friend. ICF is not anti Pakistan like PeePee is towards India.

Regarding the COVID situation in Pakistan, it is unrealistic that the numbers came down despite your cricketers and Politicians getting infected. And your country's dubious record when it comes to concealing facts doesn’t help in resolving people’s minds that the pandemic is under control. Trust is currently shattered and it will take years, if not centuries for that to change. This of course provided that Pakistan reforms itself and moves away from promoting terror and focusing on domestic affairs. Of course, the latter looks unrealistic given your PM’s obsession with Modi, India and Kashmir.

Here's my comparison between ICF and PP. 

Cricket forum in ICF has more people who understand cricket at a higher level and many of them,  looks like have played club cricket at least or cricket at a good level. I enjoy reading those postings .  At PP you read many comments and you feel like the writer has not played cricket at good level and his knowledge is mainly from spending time at internet. This is because in  last 10-15 years,  due to no cricket in Pakistan and due to many other reasons including match fixing, scandals,  repeated loss to India, the generation of best cricket followers , from 90s has lost interest in cricket and do not follow Pak cricket anymore. There are some good posters there ,  but in minority.

When it comes to "Chit Chat"  there are simply too many postings degrading towards Pakistan and Islam, very hostile . Many posters forget that Islam is not a Pakistani religion, there are more Muslims in India than in Pakistan . At PP, most of the time, moderators are quick to delete any such comments towards India, Hinduism or towards any religion. Sometime even some OK posts are deleted for the same reason, which is another extreme.  No wonder there are more Indians in PP than Pakistanis in ICF. Looks like when any Pakistanis posts ICF "chot Chat" forum , he gets a hostile reception .Forget about Pakistanis, don't think there are too many Indian Muslims are in ICF for the same reason.  PP has Indian moderators but I doubt ICF has any even Indian Muslim moderator otherwise he/she would lot not let these posts stay. 

Some food for thought, to make this forum even better. 

6 hours ago, First class said:

Cricket forum in ICF has more people who understand cricket at a higher level and many of them,  looks like have played club cricket at least or cricket at a good level. I enjoy reading those postings .  At PP you read many comments and you feel like the writer has not played cricket at good level and his knowledge is mainly from spending time at internet. This is because in  last 10-15 years,  due to no cricket in Pakistan and due to many other reasons including match fixing, scandals,  repeated loss to India, the generation of best cricket followers , from 90s has lost interest in cricket and do not follow Pak cricket anymore. There are some good posters there ,  but in minority.

When it comes to "Chit Chat"  there are simply too many postings degrading towards Pakistan and Islam, very hostile . Many posters forget that Islam is not a Pakistani religion, there are more Muslims in India than in Pakistan . At PP, most of the time, moderators are quick to delete any such comments towards India, Hinduism or towards any religion. Sometime even some OK posts are deleted for the same reason, which is another extreme.  No wonder there are more Indians in PP than Pakistanis in ICF. Looks like when any Pakistanis posts ICF "chot Chat" forum , he gets a hostile reception .Forget about Pakistanis, don't think there are too many Indian Muslims are in ICF for the same reason.  PP has Indian moderators but I doubt ICF has any even Indian Muslim moderator otherwise he/she would lot not let these posts stay. 

We in ICF don’t see any member based on religion. It may be okay in Pakistan, but here we don’t do such thing. 

The topic anyway is on IK. He doesn’t enjoy much respect here as he is only ranting about Kashmir, Modi and RSS. Seriously don’t you guys think he is doing a great disservice to Pakistan voters who voted for him. Did they vote for him to rant like this on India and topics concerning India?

9 hours ago, First class said:

Don't make it a taboo subject. Its 21st century. We should be able to discuss things in mature way. For example, I blame pseudo liberals of Hindus and Islamic icons and leaders, more than ISIS terrorists. Because them terrorists are young and not exposed to modern ideas and philosophy where as these icons know exactly what the other side has to offer. But they are insidiously in connivance with ISIS types. And thats pathetically inhuman.

On icf, you will find similar tone and views in most peoples posts.

Edited by mishra

3 hours ago, Adi_91 said:

We in ICF don’t see any member based on religion. It may be okay in Pakistan, but here we don’t do such thing. 

The topic anyway is on IK. He doesn’t enjoy much respect here as he is only ranting about Kashmir, Modi and RSS. Seriously don’t you guys think he is doing a great disservice to Pakistan voters who voted for him. Did they vote for him to rant like this on India and topics concerning India?

He was selected

On 9/5/2020 at 5:12 PM, First class said:

First,  best performance in  Asia in controlling covid 19 spread and now this----------, What's going on in IK's Naya Pakistan ? 

Pakistan Stock Exchange named best performing in Asia

Economists say development is signal of economic recovery

At a time when most of the world is still grappling with COVID-19 and its effects on economy, normalcy has almost returned to Pakistan, which is further underpinned by an economic stimulus package, mainly for the industrial and construction sectors.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/asia-pacific/pakistan-stock-exchange-named-best-performing-in-asia/1960823#:~:text=KARACHI%2C Pakistan,otherwise contracting economy is recovering.

Does Pakistan have stock exchange? that itself is commendable.

Edited by Skipper

6 hours ago, Adi_91 said:

IK is a politician and no one should be complaining if people express whatever they think about any politician including IK, in whatever words they chose. Its the remarks about a religion and a country which should have some limits on the words we chose but that does not mean this topic is off limit by any means. Everyone can criticize any religion or country in strongest words , if he/she desires to but should avoid using degrading and "naked" words. 

IK is not an undisputed leader even in Pakistan. Some hate him, some love him. Corruption in Pakistan is a huge problem , thanks to Sharifs and Bhuttos and IK is sincerely ( in my opinion ) working to control it with some success. I'm hopeful he will prove to be a better leader than his predecessors and so far I'm not disappointed from him. But I'm not on this forum to explain any of his action, I also don't endorse many things he says or does. 

Controlling corruption in army is beyond his power, that is a fact and no one should  expect that from him. That was obvious when he could not do any thing about that guy Asim Bajwa, the pizza boy,  who made millions in USA. This is corruption, pure and simple, in Sharif style. I live and work in USA  and anyone in USA knows its not easy to make money in here too. 

Edited by First class

On 9/6/2020 at 6:06 AM, First class said:

They enforced better and smarter  lockdown , particularly at covid hotspots. The health ministry is being run by technical people and they stated training nurse and doctors to manage covid patient months before the covid surge. There was a big campaign run by GOP in the name of Yaran-e-Watan , where they involved a big number of doctors from USA and UK in that project and it worked. But this is only part of the answer. 

You are talking as if this smart lockdown concept is a breakthrough and ground breaking theory invented by Pakistan. 

Countries with harsher lockdowns with everything to a standstill couldn’t control it initially and then eventually had to go the smart lockdown route to save their economy

What exactly is unique here?

Pakistan’s testing is marginal compared to other countries?

One of the basic rules everyone need to follow in life, if something is too good to be true, then always question it. You won’t end up being an idiot.

3 hours ago, First class said:

IK is a politician and no one should be complaining if people express whatever they think about any politician including IK, in whatever words they chose. Its the remarks about a religion and a country which should have some limits on the words we chose but that does not mean this topic is off limit by any means. Everyone can criticize any religion or country in strongest words , if he/she desires to but should avoid using degrading and "naked" words. 

IK is not an undisputed leader even in Pakistan. Some hate him, some love him. Corruption in Pakistan is a huge problem , thanks to Sharifs and Bhuttos and IK is sincerely ( in my opinion ) working to control it with some success. I'm hopeful he will prove to be a better leader than his predecessors and so far I'm not disappointed from him. But I'm not on this forum to explain any of his action, I also don't endorse many things he says or does. 

Controlling corruption in army is beyond his power, that is a fact and no one should  expect that from him. That was obvious when he could not do any thing about that guy Asim Bajwa, the pizza boy,  who made millions in USA. This is corruption, pure and simple, in Sharif style. I live and work in USA  and anyone in USA knows its not easy to make money in here too. 

Agreed. The basic point is, Pakistan is the same country that harbored world’s most wanted terrorist right next to an Pak army HQ and pretended they were not aware. That country which lied about his whereabouts  has no credibility left to convince that it successfully controlled the virus.

On 9/5/2020 at 8:21 AM, First class said:

Facts are there for you to see, how you react to that, its your state of mind,  negative/hate or positive. Nothing bothers me, everyone is free to express his/her opinion. Negativity is not good for mental and physical health , for anyone, just a suggestion. 

If you are a Pakistani, and you are educated, the facts are there for you to see.  Karachi Stock Exchange is notorious for fraud and corruption, and fake bull runs.  Its an open secret that those with "seats" on the exchange provide conduits for "Corp Commanders" or as a Pakistani Mullah once called them CRORE Commanders, to "invest" and launder their money. 

Another simple aspect is the fact that stocks, like gold, provide a degree of protection against Inflation.  If you have money sitting in the bank, and your country's currency is losing value, it is common sense to buy an asset that will not lose value - gold for example. Stocks also work this way.  Witness the massive gains in the American Stock indices this year, because the federal reserve is busy printing money to fight recession.  

Indian stock exchanges also had their share of similar fraud in the past - google the name "Harshad Mehta" for some history.  The difference is that once the scandal came to light, the government was forced to respond with audits and financial reforms.  In PakMil Mafia-istan, there is never any accountability for the "powers" that run things. They can continue to do what they want.  

16 hours ago, First class said:

When it comes to "Chit Chat"  there are simply too many postings degrading towards Pakistan and Islam, very hostile . Many posters forget that Islam is not a Pakistani religion, there are more Muslims in India than in Pakistan .

This is a fair point.

At PP, most of the time, moderators are quick to delete any such comments towards India, Hinduism or towards any religion. Sometime even some OK posts are deleted for the same reason, which is another extreme.  No wonder there are more Indians in PP than Pakistanis in ICF

This is complete BS - hostile rhetoric against India and Hindus is tolerated and "moderators" often lead the wave.  

There are "more" Indians because there are simply more educated Indians with access to the Internet who are curious about the "other" side, and are more open minded.  Probability wise, the average educated Indian is far more likely to be open minded, and seek out interaction with a Pakistani, than vice versa.  

3 hours ago, First class said:

Controlling corruption in army is beyond his power, that is a fact and no one should  expect that from him.

Hard to take you seriously when you openly say that a "Prime Minister" cannot be expected to fight corruption because it is "beyond his power".  If such a basic responsiblilty of office is beyond him, then he is essentially a puppet.  Which is more than obvious.  Why is such ghulaami so easily accepted by Pakistanis - pretty much any aspect of life where the Army mafia has decided it wants to make profits, they control.  You are one of those passionate "supporters" of IK and PTI, who do not hesitate when criticizing the  corruption of the Sharifs and Bhuttos.  Do you not realize that the corruption and looting done by your army is 1000x that of those 2? And is costing your country so much more?  How can you just bend over and accept it?  

Forget about Imran Khan, and the deals he made to achieve his personal desire of emulating a fantasy where he "saves" Pakistan.  Why are the Pakistani citizenry so Qaayar and lamb-like, in the face of naked exploitation and looting? Why so quick to get on your knees and say it is "beyond our power".   Our grandparents had the balls to take on the British Empire and fight for Azaadi.  Shame on you folks for surrendering it to a handful of self-appointed Jernails who loot billions from you while demanding salutes on their fake medals.  

On 9/6/2020 at 6:06 AM, First class said:

It seems like although there are many similarities among Indian and Pakistanis but looks like they are genetically different or for whatever reason they have a different immune response against diseases.

And you say you are a Doctor?  

Sad if this sort of ignorance is spouted by a physician.  Goes to show you the power of propaganda and desire to fabricate "differences".

When it comes to "Chit Chat"  there are simply too many postings degrading towards Pakistan and Islam, very hostile . Many posters forget that Islam is not a Pakistani religion, there are more Muslims in India than in Pakistan . Looks like when any Pakistanis posts ICF "chot Chat" forum , he gets a hostile reception .Forget about Pakistanis, don't think there are too many Indian Muslims are in ICF for the same reason.  PP has Indian moderators but I doubt ICF has any even Indian Muslim moderator otherwise he/she would lot not let these posts stay.  

Not at all fair. There is no openly filled hate for Muslims here in ICF. Only few posters whose names are evident and they topics she/he chooses gets identified as Muslim. None of the others are not even known by their religion. There is openness in discussion without being PC. Hence, the Hinduphobia shown by anti-CAA protests, hypocrisy of liberals, commies, marxists historians, secularists get called out more openly. That is what is making uncomfortable for you because you fear discussion of religion openly because of blasphemy laws. When the politics and hypocrisy of Islamophobia is criticized, or terrorists and rioters are shown the mirror, it is uncomfortable for believers as it is logical. I don’t want to discuss or compare with any other forum here in ICF.

Pakistanis come here to troll mostly, I have seen very few who can take the openness of discussion about Muslims , esp from across the border.

2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

And you say you are a Doctor?  

Sad if this sort of ignorance is spouted by a physician.  Goes to show you the power of propaganda and desire to fabricate "differences".

I don’t like a measuring contest when it involves innocent civilians especially kids but looks like Pakistanis are not genetically immune to polio like they are for Covid because while all the countries in the world including the remotest of African nations are polio free but Pakistan and their other “genetically close” neighbor Afghanistan and I think Nigeria are the only other countries with active polio cases still.

Its not even a “you are so dumb hahaha moment” it’s scary that a educated person leave alone a doctor has these dumb generalizations then I shudder what the opinions and thoughts of the average joe on the streets of Pakistan are.

First step to progress is self introspection. While I just want to bring the equivalence to appease our Pakistan friends but sure there are delusional folk on this side of the border too who think everything is milk and honey but these guys take it to a different level with all that mountain men theory but again their prime minster who is supposedly Oxford educated and being an elite athlete has travelled the world and speaks like a illiterate Mullah, so make whatever of it.