Dhoni gets emotional while talking about CSK's ban

Jimmy Cliff

Funnily enough,CSK chamchas are taking it seriously. While they should be the first to feel betrayed..The Guy once said,"No CSK,No IPL" And still went on to play for Pune to screw them for 1 year, Fortunately Goenka recognized the fraud and took away the captaincy to give it to Best Batsman of the world who miraculously took Pune to final..These "Roar" types of gimmicks aren't new,He is the biggest fraud as far as off the field marketing world is concerned.. 

On 3/25/2019 at 4:06 AM, Laaloo said:

Thala and his undying love to defend srini mama and meyeppan 

Love story made in heaven :sex:

he is gurmit Ram Rahim of cricket. Before being sent to jail that guys commands lot of mass following especially in rajsthan and hariana just like this dhongi in chennai by blind follower. Once mudgal report will be out he has to cry forever in reality not like this crocodile cry for camera.

15 minutes ago, mishra said:

This is exactly what @velu was saying. They were doing right in front of Sachin. Poor lad was not playing against 11. Sachin had to play few games agains 11+10+2 :isalute: Watch it around 11 min onwards

sachin is meek or scared not to get involved  :((

not sure whtehr sachin played in that prabhakar + mongia chasing game :lol: 

3 hours ago, velu said:

sachin is meek or scared not to get involved  :((

not sure whtehr sachin played in that prabhakar + mongia chasing game :lol: 

What prabhakr mongia did than... budhau is doing consistently from past 5 years without being scared of getting evicted. Both match loosing and fixing( IPL).:giggle:

8 minutes ago, raki05 said:

What prabhakr mongia did than... budhau is doing consistently from past 5 years without being scared of getting evicted. Both match loosing and fixing( IPL).:giggle:

still budhau never tolerated fixers like your bhagwan :p:

and not selfish :phehe:

1 minute ago, velu said:

still budhau never tolerated fixers like your bhagwan :p:

and not selfish :phehe:

:hysterical:... He himself is the biggest scammer. He is your asharam bapu i know, but once bapu ji is sent to jail so does his devotee switched to some other guru saying we never were devotee. Be careful , just in case mudgal reports comes out.

21 minutes ago, raki05 said:

:hysterical:... He himself is the biggest scammer. He is your asharam bapu i know, but once bapu ji is sent to jail so does his devotee switched to some other guru saying we never were devotee. Be careful , just in case mudgal reports comes out.

whatever keeps you boat floating :phehe: 

7 hours ago, mishra said:

^ I have seen whole Tehalaka sting. Sometime I felt stories looked made up. However, If anyone wants to respect players of past, I will simply say, Dont watch it.

All of them cannot collude with Prabhakar and Tehelka. I'd say more a reality check. Money talks, no matter what field.

Just now, velu said:

i didnt say bhagwan fixed it .. i said he tolerated them :((

i dont have any doubts about sachins integrity 

True. My bad.

Thousand appologies.

Where is the proof that he was in the know of fixing going around? 

Edited by Mariyam

11 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

True. My bad.

Thousand appologies.

Where is the proof that he was in the know of fixing going around? 

Mariyam jis. Nothing that can proove in court of law. But watch that video posted in this thread around after 12:16 mins. The Lele  says, Gaekwad told him that he went to Sachin, told him match is fixed, but he said, No woriies, Main jeetega.

Edited by mishra