Ashwin you are a ficking disgrace

King Tendulkar

Was Ashwin right or wrong?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Was Ashwin right or wrong?

3 minutes ago, CG said:
4 minutes ago, zen said:
As I said before, ppl can even justify terrorism using their “logic” .... As mentioned in the post, Ashwining, a conjob made to look like Mankading, is not  the right thing to do. Do it properly when the batsman is actually out 

There is no proper way to do it, it's always premeditated.

See the universal boss’s video for e.g

In his autobiography, the Don wrote: 

For the life of me, I can't understand why  questioned his sportsmanship. The laws of cricket make it quite clear that the non-striker must keep within his ground until the ball has been delivered. If not, why is the provision there which enables the bowler to run him out? By backing up too far or too early, the non-striker is very obviously gaining an unfair advantage.

18 minutes ago, zen said:

People are against Ashwining, a con job made to look like Mankading 

Therefore, there is no point in listing Mankading laws or implying that batsman could have been was out of his crease on the previous ball or whatever. In this case, he wasn’t, if Ashwin had bowled normally

Let’s not get into conjectures on original Mankading 

You sure watching the same thing. Dont make up stuff

1 minute ago, mishra said:

In his autobiography, the Don wrote: 

For the life of me, I can't understand why  questioned his sportsmanship. The laws of cricket make it quite clear that the non-striker must keep within his ground until the ball has been delivered. If not, why is the provision there which enables the bowler to run him out? By backing up too far or too early, the non-striker is very obviously gaining an unfair advantage.

He is taking about Mankading. NOT Ashwining 

There is no point in trying to pass if Ashwining, a con job, as Mankading 

Just now, mishra said:

You sure watching the same thing. Dont make up stuff

Watched it live. Which you did not in the first place .... and wasted time framing laws not applicable here  .... Butler was inside his crease when Ashwin was “expected” to deliver the ball 

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Actually this is how you do it. See the bowler warned him first and when butler couldn't resist he took the bails off.

However in ashwins case he stopped his car in the middle changed gears :phehe: and then proceeded to mankand butler.

Still I wouldn't  blame since its within the rules.

Just loving this debate especially some new terms like "ashwining" :phehe: @zen bhai.

12 minutes ago, mishra said:

Who gave him out. Ashwin or umpires?

Because of the conjob. Much like an umpire giving someone out claiming a bump catch

As I said if you are attempting to pass of Ashwining as Mankading, it will NOT work on people who like to see the right spirit displayed

Edited by zen

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Agai. Its bowler who decides whether to let go a cheating batsman or shoot him. You dont want bowler to take the bells out, Change the rules

According to BCCI the rules were wrongly interpreted and the match officials failed in their duty. They also have come down heavily on Ashwin

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/ipl/top-stories/ravichandran-ashwin-should-have-maintained-decorum-bcci-official/articleshow/68579388.cms