Ashwin you are a ficking disgrace

King Tendulkar

Was Ashwin right or wrong?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Was Ashwin right or wrong?

I remember when we toured Eng last year, Butler pulled this stunt many times in T20s/ODIs. He kept getting a headstart, Kuldeep particularly got frustrated because of that and lost his focus, many times he pulled out of the run up to warn Butler but didn't have the guts to pull off a Mankaded. Ashwin has used this mode of dismissal before in the 2012 CB series, Thirimanne was the batter in question then and was legit out but skipper Viru's heart melted and he took back the appeal. Indians stop being pussies, if there is a rule use it. Play hard but within the rules, nobody likes defeatist losers. And FFS stop feeling sorry for Poms. 

There is absolutely nothing disgraceful about mankading. I do a a lot of bowling and each time batsman mooves out of the crease before the delivery and If I have noticed it, It impacts my bowling rythm. He did absolutely right thing. Its batsmen who are cheating.

For me, Ashwin is the best captain this IPL. Take a bow

@beetle what I wrote wasn't offensive, you needn't have edited that part. Randi rona has origins from Punjabi and the 1st word apparently means widow in Punjabi, so basically it means crying like a widow and not what you think it means. I wouldn't have used that phrase otherwise, have been corrected about this in the past, just letting you know.