CSK - Only Undefeated team so far !!!

velu

There was one instance where they should have run two during a powerplay over and took a single.

David Warner would have been spitting feathers.

At the time I remember thinking Warner would have tried to make three out of that.

@Any1 but DHONI SYCOPANTHS can you elaborate or can you only answer with one letter at a time?

10 minutes ago, Chennai Chargers said:

There was one instance where they should have run two during a powerplay over and took a single.

David Warner would have been spitting feathers.

At the time I remember thinking Warner would have tried to make three out of that.

@Any1 but DHONI SYCOPANTHS can you elaborate or can you only answer with one letter at a time?

You are not who I thought you were :hmmmm2:

Why is CSK so unstoppable.. But for MI, CSK could defeat every other team even from unfathomable situations....

What is the solution to stop this juggernaut from CSK. There is no doubt that they will be in top 2 qualifiers... Can they be stopped from getting 4th title...

22 minutes ago, sarcastic said:

Why is CSK so unstoppable.. But for MI, CSK could defeat every other team even from unfathomable situations....

What is the solution to stop this juggernaut from CSK. There is no doubt that they will be in top 2 qualifiers... Can they be stopped from getting 4th title...

pay umpires , like bambis usually do