M.Prasidh is consistently bowling 145 kph to 150 kph in IPL 2019

4 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

is he fit now??

i dont see his recent performances. if he was available , he would be playing for india A.

Prasidh has just come back from injury and has played a Ranji match and performed superbly.

His rhythm looks good ... he is running in really well ... pace is up ... getting bounce off some good length balls too.

4 minutes ago, SinNombre said:

Very relevant questions.

Nothing in his FC record to indicate he can bat. 

But the same was true for Saini and clearly he can.

If he is like Saini in batting and fielding then its ok.
Shouldn't bat like bumrah or yuzi

8 hours ago, express bowling said:

Prasidh 4 for 42 in a crucial and tight quarter final match of Ranji Trophy ... allowed Karnataka to get a narrow first innings lead and finally win the match.

Got 5 wickets in the match.

Good to see him perform in big matches in tight situations.

excited to see that he is coming through the ranks. Srinath clone.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thequint.com/amp/story/sports/cricket/joy-of-watching-stumps-fly-made-me-bowl-fast-prasidh-krishna

Excerpts from an interview of Prasidh ----

"The sheer joy of watching the stumps flying and knowing batsmen get scared of the fast bowlers -- bouncers and all of that. That is what pulled me towards fast bowling."

Krishna says Kohli's words gave him a lot of confidence. "Kohli saying this gave me a lot of confidence. For me, someone like the captain of the Indian cricket team talking about you or mentioning your name means that you work a little more harder and you might get called up and it has happened. I think it did boost my confidence -- the way I trained and my motivation level," he said

"Even at Kolkata Knight Riders, in terms of the platform they have given me and the exposure I have had, with so many other stars around -- nothing can beat that. When you play IPL, the first things is that you have to perform in pressure situations against international stars and in front of around 60,000 people. Second thing is that you rub shoulders with the greats of the game. There is so much more to learn from them -- the way they handle themselves -- you try and stay composed no matter what the situation is. Your work ethic and so many other things improve," said Krishna.

i expect that Prasidh will play well and will stay in indian team just like Bumrah and Shammi.

Bcos He has that 6.4" height , bouncers is easy to him. Tall Spinners also get bounce , leave Pacers.

Srinath in his initial days used to bowl all inswingers with bounce at good pace and he got wickets. Genuine bounce is a big thing. 

there have been tall Pacers who have played international cricket with the capability to bowl at 130 to 135K Pace eg. Venkatesh Prasad.

tall height gurantees bounce from awkward length's. i am very happy for him.

44 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

i expect that Prasidh will play well and will stay in indian team just like Bumrah and Shammi.

Bcos He has that 6.4" height , bouncers is easy to him. Tall Spinners also get bounce , leave Pacers.

Srinath in his initial days used to bowl all inswingers with bounce at good pace and he got wickets. Genuine bounce is a big thing. 

there have been tall Pacers who have played international cricket with the capability to bowl at 130 to 135K Pace eg. Venkatesh Prasad.

tall height gurantees bounce from awkward length's. i am very happy for him.

bro venky was 120-125 rofl lmao. if he was 130 - 135 then he would have been a very good bowler given his swing abilities.

I liked him in IPL before. I don't know why KKR doesn't play him much. They are usually the best side at playing new, young bowlers. I guess IPL teams are moving away from using the tournament to develop players. 

Edited by Tibarn