Thala is back !!!

velu

15 hours ago, putrevus said:

I would have agreed with you if we had any other alternatives.He is still the most reliable middle order batsman we have got , no one is close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This assumption is on the basis of IPL. Wasn't he one of the top scorer during last ipl as well and eventually screwed us during internationals.

6 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

India has probably the best bowling attack ever to have in a world cup. I will be surprised if they go for 300 plus runs against any team except England possibly may be Australia.  We just have to make sure we don't collapse in  heap. That is where this guy will be more useful. Playing percentage cricket as the entire middle order is one large pile of unreliable players. Rahul, Jadhav, Karthik, Shankar, Pandya.

don't forget we lost last series against aus due to our bowling... where we couldn't defend 17 in last over in one of the match and aus chased 360 in another one.

4 hours ago, raki05 said:

This assumption is on the basis of IPL. Wasn't he one of the top scorer during last ipl as well and eventually screwed us during internationals.

No this assumption is based on his recent batting in odis too. He will not find Umesh Yadavs everyday but he still ability to keep the team in small to medium chases.300 plus will be very hard to chase for this Indian team.

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

No this assumption is based on his recent batting in odis too. He will not find Umesh Yadavs everyday but he still ability to keep the team in small to medium chases.300 plus will be very hard to chase for this Indian team.

Even in his recent good form someone else has to do hard work. Remember during aus series where he won MOS most of the chasing job was done by Jadhav and Karthik  they did the hard job. So no i don't think in international he can repeat the heroics which he is doing aginst yadavs and kulkarnis.

1 minute ago, raki05 said:

Even in his recent good form someone else has to do hard work. Remember during aus series where he won MOS most of the chasing job was done by Jadhav and Karthik  they did the hard job. So no i don't think in international he can repeat the heroics which he is doing aginst yadavs and kulkarnis.

What he has shown in Australia is what we are going to get from him.He never had ability to hit good bowling for big scores even in his prime away from home consistently.But he will hang on to his wicket and keep one end blocked, we just have to hope others will do the job around him.

Indian batting is very weak.We have to accept it.

1 hour ago, Bigg Brother said:

Laughable people still are expecting from this fraud.. The certified fraud who is hanging on in international arena on the ground of this useless league performances. In international  t20s even Madziva owned him.

Fraud in another words is Dhongi

Which very well rhymes with other man's name

On 4/22/2019 at 9:11 PM, putrevus said:

I would have agreed with you if we had any other alternatives.He is still the most reliable middle order batsman we have got , no one is close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you don't give others fair opportunities you won't get alternatives. We wasted time on TTFs like Karthik and Rayudu and to be fair even they didn't get ample opportunities. 

1 hour ago, Pollack said:

If you don't give others fair opportunities you won't get alternatives. We wasted time on TTFs like Karthik and Rayudu and to be fair even they didn't get ample opportunities. 

Who are alternatives who missed out, I don't see anyone who is that good who did not get his chances.

2 hours ago, putrevus said:

Who are alternatives who missed out, I don't see anyone who is that good who did not get his chances.

They have an agenda dude. They don't like Dhoni. We have tried others. Vijay Shankar and Pant are promising. In Pant's case he has not shown the level of maturity that international cricket needs. Karthik and Rayudu have been given too many chances. They are done.

14 hours ago, raki05 said:

don't forget we lost last series against aus due to our bowling... where we couldn't defend 17 in last over in one of the match and aus chased 360 in another one.

Duck master Turner fluked in one match. IN another match Ummie boy missed his mark. But Shankar defended in one of the match .

10 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Duck master Turner fluked in one match. IN another match Ummie boy missed his mark. But Shankar defended in one of the match .

Whatever is the reason we still can't defend with our full strength team. Had it been one of the occasion i would have believed but after being down by 2-0 in India and coming back and winning the series by 3-2 tells you a lot about our bowling might. I just hope wc peformance would be better than our last performance against Aus.

11 hours ago, raki05 said:

Whatever is the reason we still can't defend with our full strength team. Had it been one of the occasion i would have believed but after being down by 2-0 in India and coming back and winning the series by 3-2 tells you a lot about our bowling might. I just hope wc peformance would be better than our last performance against Aus.

Against Australia in world cup is always challenging. They are mentally strong. We lose at the sight of pressure in an Australian match. Only when we play fearless cricket against them you can survive.