Do you feel ashamed to have ever supported Arvind Kejriwal?

Ankit_sharma03

OP- Since when did quoting the answers of Quora become a credible piece of information source? Never seen any other poster doing that in ICF, would be happy to be proven wrong. Though that person who gave the answer also gave reference of a few links. I went through those links & many of the projects like Timarpur Biodiversity park, work on hundreds of illlegal colonies, new classroom work etc. is still a long way to go. Regarding the stadium it is just the nod which has been provided by the Kejriwal cabinet.

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

The first time when AAP won seats  20 odd there was an article in time which one of my "gora" colleague had read. He along with few more were curious and with great deal of enthusiasm i explained to  them (in a conference room maybe 3-4 white, a few latinos and of-course one more indian) whole anna movement, birth of aap and how only in India can you have such a peaceful movement which also gets electoral mandate and how while established national parties didnt like it but gave aap enough respect. 

The whole enthusiasm came crashing down when this #$%@# became CM with congress support then the way they exited. Then him dreaming of becoming PM. Kejriwal has ensured that we wont see another social movement for at-least 2 decades. 

15 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

such a waste.he had so much potential if he just stuck to Delhi and transformed it from  a polluted congested city.now all he does in indulge in conspiracy theories.

Admi galat hai woh. What we saw in the earlier days was a facade. This is how he is. I said it many a times that he messed it up for any possible revolution. People will stick with BJP for coming 2-3 elections.

RG, AK, MB, Bua/Bhatija, Lallu and the biggest one is CBN all collectively helped BJP get this support and to add to it all the Libbus of the country. What a loser he turn out to be.

Edited by dial_100

6 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

Admi galat hai woh. What we saw in the earlier days was a facade. This is how he is. I said it many a times that he messed it up for any possible revolution. People will stick with BJP for coming 2-3 elections.

RG, AK, MB, Bua/Bhatija, Lallu and the biggest one is CBN all collectively helped BJP get this support and to add to it all the Libbus of the country. What a loser he turn out to be.

This time Hindus have voted for BJP out of anger. Most radicalized poll ever. Khangress, Libbus and sickulars have pissed off Hindus big time. 

@Gollum, I am surprised that even a balanced view person like you is against Kejriwal. Is n't he the first politician who came from no background and still won elections exemplifying "for the people, by the people and of the people" rhetoric of a true democracy. 
I think he is certainly less corrupt than most of our Netas and deserves our respect and support to lead our country forward with his policies. 

4 minutes ago, sarcastic said:

@Gollum, I am surprised that even a balanced view person like you is against Kejriwal. Is n't he the first politician who came from no background and still won elections exemplifying "for the people, by the people and of the people" rhetoric of a true democracy. 
I think he is certainly less corrupt than most of our Netas and deserves our respect and support to lead our country forward with his policies. 

Opiniona can be subjective and i respect varied opinion while saying this, I definitely believe he is as corrupt or as honrst as any other politician. His RS seat antics is still fresh. It's just that he didn't get that heavy scope of corruption as he is running a municipal corporation practically. Let him win a state first.

9 hours ago, sarcastic said:

Dude do you live in India presently? I gather you haven't been up to date with Indian politics, especially Delhi/AAP related.

If he ever is in a position to lead India that's when I will conclude that India has sunk to a point of no return. I'll summarize about him in one sentence: guy is a pathological liar, a fraud, an anarchist, corrupt, will stoop to any depth to be in limelight, hostile to national security measures, has tied up with Khalistanis/Urban Naxals/Islamists for his selfish reasons.

PS- Time permitting I will document all his crimes in a mega thread. 

On 5/18/2019 at 11:37 PM, ShankarShailendra said:

OP- Since when did quoting the answers of Quora become a credible piece of information source? Never seen any other poster doing that in ICF, would be happy to be proven wrong. Though that person who gave the answer also gave reference of a few links. I went through those links & many of the projects like Timarpur Biodiversity park, work on hundreds of illlegal colonies, new classroom work etc. is still a long way to go. Regarding the stadium it is just the nod which has been provided by the Kejriwal cabinet.

Well he is not from Delhi apparently. Next best thing is to find convinient stuff from quora

On 5/19/2019 at 11:58 PM, Gollum said:

Dude do you live in India presently? I gather you haven't been up to date with Indian politics, especially Delhi/AAP related.

If he ever is in a position to lead India that's when I will conclude that India has sunk to a point of no return. I'll summarize about him in one sentence: guy is a pathological liar, a fraud, an anarchist, corrupt, will stoop to any depth to be in limelight, hostile to national security measures, has tied up with Khalistanis/Urban Naxals/Islamists for his selfish reasons.

PS- Time permitting I will document all his crimes in a mega thread. 

No, I have not been living in India for a long time. I am not up to date for sure. 

My understanding of him is essentially through his miraculous success in 2013 and 2015 from literally no background. The people of Delhi seem to be very happy when interviewed before 2015 elections about those 49 days of Acche Din. He dissolved the assembly when he could not pass the anti-corruption bill rather than compromise to not pass the bill in 2014. 

I could be mistaken in my assessment and he is probably not doing that well as he promised to be initially. 

Can you guys imagine the potential break through this guy could have achieved with the current state of opposition. All he had to do was to put down his head and shut both the holes and work like a dog for 5 years. Today he would have been the 2nd largest party.

But he is where he supposed to be. He only deserved to be one amongst all the chor politicians. In 5 years nobody will talk about him at all. 

Kejriwal & AAP's attack on Gautam Gambhir without substantial proof was a pathetic attempt to malign a person who has brought laurels for his country. Clearly Kejriwal & AAP aren't what they claimed initially. They don't have any right to take a moral ground & ask others for votes. The infighting, lack of Swarajya in their own party, nominating members for Rajya Sabha, rift with civil servants & other bureaucrats, appeasement etc are just a few examples.

Edited by Turning_track