Breakout Player of the WC

Can't stick to just 1 name.

From India: 

KLR if he opens the batting. I am counting on that after seeing Rohit's waistline. He will replicate Aravinda and etch his name in the history books if only our insecure brat captain gives him full backing.

Pandya will do a 1999 Klusener, hopefully not in SF with Bumrah at the other end :phehe:

Expecting Shankar to make a mark and shut his haters for good, esp the butthurt Rayudu fans. 

Kuldeep, hopefully we see his magic on display :pray:

Other countries:

Cummins...expect a MOS performance from him, he hasn't played many ODI matches in his career so he should count 

Hetmyer...next Gayle

Archer

Babar Azam...I rate him highly

Soumya Sarkar

Neesham

Unfortunately no one from RSA, I think their campaign will end in tears. 

Edited by Gollum
9 hours ago, Gollum said:

Cummins...expect a MOS performance from him, he hasn't played many ODI matches in his career so he should count 

If I had to pick one, I'd pick him.  But I'm biased.  He's my favorite non Indian cricketer.  

14 minutes ago, Pandya_Power said:

I'm hoping KL Rahul does well at #4.

TM could opt for powerplay as soon as he gets his eye in, if that helps simulate opening conditions. We need to leverage his IPL form. 

What ? 

When was the last time you saw an ODI ? 

2011 ? :phehe:

1-10 and 40-50 are the preset powerplays now. 

17 minutes ago, putrevus said:

So we still are not of KLR bandwagon. KLR is so talented and is next to only Bradman , Kohli is jealous of KLR is still going on.Wow What more can we say, this guy stunk everywhere in tests and is lucky to be in the squad.

lets see first how brat performs, he has already played 2 wc and 2 ct , barring final against eng which was reduced to a t20 i always see his tail betwen legs. Lets see how kitply champion performs in world cup tournament.

1 minute ago, raki05 said:

lets see first how brat performs, he has already played 2 wc and 2 ct , barring final against eng which was reduced to a t20 i always see his tail betwen legs. Lets see how kitply champion performs in world cup tournament.

He does not have to prove anything, he is the great odi batsman.

11 minutes ago, putrevus said:

He does not have to prove anything, he is the great odi batsman.

if scoring kit ply is greatness than KLR is also great as he is consistently highest run getters in 2 ipl . In addition to that won Ranji for karntaka numerous time. Brat is biletral champ nothing else, he is no great until he ousctored every other batsmen atleast in one wc. Coz so far his highlights in world level event is laughing shamelessly like a chichora soon after getting fainta of his lifetime. Meantime enjoy this:

Image result for virat kohli laughing with pakistani image

3 hours ago, putrevus said:

So we still are not of KLR bandwagon. KLR is so talented and is next to only Bradman , Kohli is jealous of KLR is still going on.Wow What more can we say, this guy stunk everywhere in tests and is lucky to be in the squad.

He did well in the limited overs leg of the England series. 

Edited by Pandya_Power
4 hours ago, sandeep said:

If I had to pick one, I'd pick him.  But I'm biased.  He's my favorite non Indian cricketer.  

Me too, greatness written all over him. Rabada and Bumrah are special but Cummins has a higher ceiling IMO. Will be fun to follow these 3 careers in parallel. If only Archer could join in (success in tests a pre-requisite to get into hallowed company) and then we would have a fab 4 contest in fast bowling department, all roughly the same age which adds more intrigue. 

Edited by Gollum

So some chutiya  klrahul fan still hyping him over the moon. Virat needs to prove  everything  but klrahul  just needs one ipl  to suppressed  kohli  .one biggest  klrahul  fan has audacity to equate some domestic tournament to int bilateral :facepalm:to prove klpd  worth. He was sleeping when his klpd shitting everywhere in test .klpd has below 20 average  in outside india :facepalm:

5 minutes ago, Pandya_Power said:

Hasn't played enough to be written-off. 14 ODIs with many breaks in between isn't enough of a sample size

I saw enough of him in tests to know his quality.Don't make him to something he is not.Building an innings or  anchoring a chase is an art which needs some practice too, you don't start delivering in world cup without doing anything before.