Let Rahul Open and move Rohit to 4

4 hours ago, maniac said:

Replacing the greatest odi opener of the last decade is not logical just like replacing the greatest no.3/ greatest batsman’s position to accommodate Rahul isn’t.

Rohit has all 5 gears+ 2 more. Rahul can play in the 4th gear throughout. Sorry I am going with a 7 gear premium car.

Which gear was he in today?

Rohit is in sh!t form. World Cup is no time for drastic changes. Rahul should be settled for 4. How I wish we had Pant as a pure batsman in the team. Would have been a very good batting lineup. Jadhav can bowl a bit while Pant not which went against him. And of course Dhoni should feel secure.

Most probable lineup :

Rohit

Dhawan

Kohli

Rahul

Jadhav

Hardik

Dhoni

Kuldeep

Chahal

Shami

Bumrah

3 hours ago, R!TTER said:

Well he's not setting the world on fire @1 either, he only knows 1 way to bat & fails consistently against the moving ball. People claiming this guy is one of the best openers ever need to hang their collective heads in shame, FFS tulleybaaz Fucher/Imam/Azam avg above 50 so this guy's return in bilaterals is hardly world beating :facepalm:

It isnt people, its one obsessed fan who trolls with multiple ids.

On 5/28/2019 at 10:19 AM, zen said:

One of my posts .... KL is good at #4 but would not mind him opening in lieu of someone like Pant, who was considered for a spot in the squad 

yes, esp against SL and Bang, neither of whom have top-grade pacers.