#StopHindiImposition Protests [ Only for Tammys ] !!!

velu

15 minutes ago, Vilander said:

oh yeah finally some thing that makes sense.

what you feel is irrelevant too, especially to facts.

The fact is Hindi is growing everywhere in India as the second language, more than English and butthurt jealous petty southies won’t prevent it from becoming the link language of India. 

25 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

The fact is Hindi is growing everywhere in India as the second language, more than English and butthurt jealous petty southies won’t prevent it from becoming the link language of India. 

Agreed. South is home to black pepper, but we need to bring saffron to it.

12 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

It’s value is in serving as a connection language for all India, which is happening regardless of you butthurt idiots 

There is already a connection language in India. Its the language you are typing in.

The butthurt people from 5 Southie states are the ones who are proving themselves to be jealous peddled of anti national lies and not one with integrity to answer the simple question of how come all neighboring languages to Hindi are thriving despite greater acceptance of Hindi amongst them. So I will say it as I see it: jealous , anti national Southie agenda against a native link language. 

11 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

A non Southie native language becoming the link language of India.

It is anti national to stop the most meritorious candidate from becoming the native link language of India.

Which is not the problem being peddled. We are not making fun of Southies or criticizing them for not knowing Hindi. We are saying we are gonna teach it at schools and southies are saying ‘ nooo it’s gonna make my language go extinct’ . My contention is that the neighboring not languages, which have far more in common with HINDI ( thus far greater risk of bastardized hybrids and linguistic loss) are not suffering , so why are southies being butthurt ?? 

All I see is that you mention the words butthurt, jealous, cowards, and before that pussies and you want a decent response to your stupid question. Many have already responded but you are not accepting their views. You are a troll.

23 hours ago, Tibarn said:

@Muloghonto @Moochad @Gollum

I remember talking about the common script with you guys before. Did you guys look at the Bharat Script link I posted? If so, what do you all think?

Don't think the script in that link has a point. It looks like they wasted their time. Back then you said Brahmi scipt was used to write mostly all Indian langauges, North to South, why not just use that instead of inventing a completely new script with no body of literature or texts in it already. 

11 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

There is already a connection language in India. Its the language you are typing in.

All I see is that you mention the words butthurt, jealous, cowards, and before that pussies and you want a decent response to your stupid question. Many have already responded but you are not accepting their views. You are a troll.

Not a single person has responded to the question about neighboring languages to Hindi. English is a secondary link language for India , it’s for the elites option. Hindi is the option for the masses and also the native language option.

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Three language system should work, objecting to it seems purely political. Indians should feel proud about Indian languages, but at the same time be practical and go with English for financial reasons. 

Bingo. Thank you sir for being sensible on this. Tree language system is what Indian schooling should be. And trilinguality will Ben very beneficial to society there.

Not a single person has responded to the question about neighboring languages to Hindi. English is a secondary link language for India , it’s for the elites option. Hindi is the option for the masses and also the native language option.

English should be the primary and only link language in India. We should come out of this insecurity of being ruled over by the Brits. Its been 70 years already. Hindiwalas are mentally lazy. They don't want to learn any language other than Hindi and expect other states to learn 3 languages. You can learn Hindi like one learns French or German. Southern languages are distinctly different from Hindi. Its easier to learn Hindi if you have a Gujarati, Punjabi, Bengali background because Hindi is from the same language group. Even Punjabis don't want Hindi to supercede Punjabi in Punjab as @Under_Score said. I'm against making Hindi mandatory not learning it out of your own freewill.

3 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Hindi speaking Indian army freed Telugu, Marathi, Kannada speaking brothers in Hyderabad state ( https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyderabad_State ) from Nizam rule. And people were ecstatic to be with India... Its something that the Hindi hating TN morons should be taught

Yeah TN was already part of India dummy. You hindiwalas are dumb like a box of rocks. There was no move towards making Hindi a national language in 1947. If it was, we would have opposed it like we did in 1965 when you tried to sneak it in.

8 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

English should be the primary and only link language in India. We should come out of this insecurity of being ruled over by the Brits. Its been 70 years already. Hindiwalas are mentally lazy. They don't want to learn any language other than Hindi and expect other states to learn 3 languages. You can learn Hindi like one learns French or German. Southern languages are distinctly different from Hindi. Its easier to learn Hindi if you have a Gujarati, Punjabi, Bengali background because Hindi is from the same language group. Even Punjabis don't want Hindi to supercede Punjabi in Punjab as @Under_Score said. I'm against making Hindi mandatory not learning it out of your own freewill.

No. There is no reason except jealousy to deny the most eligible native language from being link language of India. 

They do do want to learn Hindi which is seen by the massive growth in Hindi learnt informally. People have spoken, govt need to teach it to all Indians in trilingual basis. The fact that you accuse me of bowing to the Hindi speakers show that to you it’s only about regional language ego/pride and not what the nation wants or is helpful for it.

7 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Hindi speaking Indian army freed Telugu, Marathi, Kannada speaking brothers in Hyderabad state ( https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyderabad_State ) from Nizam rule. And people were ecstatic to be with India... Its something that the Hindi hating TN morons should be taught

Local Telugus had no contribution in launching revolts? OK so now our army has language? What next, it will also have religion and caste? Going against IA's core principles? 

You assume so called 'TN morons' had no contribution in freedom struggle? Max soldiers in Bose's INA were Tamil speaking Tamils, now they were morons as well? VO Chidambram Pillai instead of being the next Tata/Birla chose to throw everything away for our freedom, but he is clearly inferior to Hindi folk, right? What next, APJ Abdul Kalam was a moron for not knowing Hindi? Or the scientists who made India a nuclear power, they also morons cos of their language choice? Nobel laureates who brought glory to India, Father of India's Green Revolution, Carnatic legends, a certain chess GM who ended decades of Soviet/Russian hegemony, many tech CEOs who lead giant companies...don't speak Hindi, lesser Indians (or orgin) maybe. Even worse than Bakis who speak a language close to Hindi... What exactly do you think Dr. Sivan should be taught, do you think knowing Hindi makes one much superior in comparison? Afterall those who don't know/care for Hindi or prefer English are TN morons, no?

And kudos if you think Hindi speaking people have done some favor to Southies for which latter should show eternal gratitude. Without TN contribution India would neither be a nuclear power nor space power...also check the names involved in our IGMD Programme, want Hindi learning certificates from those involved there as well? Doesn't matter if Tamils adopt Hindi or not, their allegiance to Tiranga stands tall. Looking at the arrogance of Hindi chauvinists I do think their concerns are justified. 

Edited by Gollum

^^ read my posts, I have said people like wing co. Abhinandan, foreign minister Jaishankar etc. Who hail from TN would not want to be associated with hindi hating morons from their state.

IA was predominantly Hindi speaking, even Nizam's army for ex. would have had more Telugu speakers percentage-wise than IA. There is something bigger than language which unites us.

And way to miss the point. Or is it your chaska for writing long posts damning others.

Edited by randomGuy

8 hours ago, randomGuy said:

^^ read my posts, I have said people like wing co. Abhinandan, foreign minister Jaishankar etc. Who hail from TN would not want to be associated with hindi hating morons from their state.

IA was predominantly Hindi speaking, even Nizam's army for ex. would have had more Telugu speakers percentage-wise than IA. There is something bigger than language which unites us.

And way to miss the point. Or is it your chaska for writing long posts damning others.

You wrote 'Hindi hating TN morons', not me. You have never defined that term, how do you expect others to read your mind? Had you used terms like DMK, DK or groups that actually flame the fires like NTK (everyone here condemns them) people would have understood. Or even 'morons who hate Hindi' would have worked, gives a different meaning. Should posters start referring to SP as Hindi chewts or some random North outfit as Hindi XYZ? What's more you target Tamil posters ('here' or 'of ICF' etc) here and are usually the first to throw mud at them, you can't leave ICFers out of this or what? If I have to bash ROP I won't name call Yam or some other Muslim poster here (esp Indian ones) or Muslim ICFers yada yada because they don't represent the trouble making groups. 

Convenient of you to name Abhinanadan, Jaishankar instead of APJ Kalam who actually never spoke Hindi. was he a Tamil moron or not for conversing in English/Tamil? How about answering that question first? When you have problem with anyone not knowing Hindi why should that leave him out? Many Tamils who don't know a word of Hindi have contributed greatly to the country, majority Tamils are patriots like other state people...Hindi has nothing to do with patriotism. Not one Tamil ICFer is a Hindi hater...might be against Hindi imposition but not hater, funnily enough all but 1/2 are BJP supporters. 

IA doesn't associate itself with language or religion...ours isn't like Pak Army.

No but it is certainly your chaska to bump threads (not isolated) and spew venom against non-Hindi speakers esp Tamils. At least admit that, that you're a hater. I am often a blatant Islamophobe and have always admitted that here, been very honest about it. Similarly you are prejudiced against a section. From time to time you want to blow off some steam and this is an outlet. 

Edited by Gollum