Possible Replacements for Shikhar Dhawan

5 hours ago, putrevus said:

Pakistan , I don't think we need him.We should be good enough to beat that crappy team without him.

Pakistan has atleast a couple of chuckers (Hafeez, Malik)... without them, a 'crappy' team maybe...but with them, a decent team.

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

Then that is good. We just have to bite the bullet and work harder to beat the padosis. 

He was talking about his childhood,kids tend to heal fast not sure about rate at which an adult recovers,hope he recovers before said timeline

Edited by Suhaan
36 minutes ago, beetle said:

That's a good approach .You need to have reserves ready .In this case pant can get acquainted  with English conditions by remaining  with the team .

Edited by Stuge

Never seen something more stupid. What is the point of keeping Dhawan in squad? He has broken finger...so wont be taking anymore part in world cup. Just add Pant in the squad and playing XI before crucial sunday's game. Dont want to see Vijay Shankar batting at 4 in that all important match.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Never seen something more stupid. What is the point of keeping Dhawan in squad? He has broken finger...so wont be taking anymore part in world cup. Just add Pant in the squad and playing XI before crucial sunday's game. Dont want to see Vijay Shankar batting at 4 in that all important match.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

There is a chance of Dhawan recovering within 21 days,if they name a replacement they will be in no position to rollback to Dhawan as per the protocol 

That is why they are observing his situation,had it been a serious injury they would have named a replacement there and then

1 hour ago, Suhaan said:

There is a chance of Dhawan recovering within 21 days,if they name a replacement they will be in no position to rollback to Dhawan as per the protocol 

That is why they are observing his situation,had it been a serious injury they would have named a replacement there and then

21 days?? :cantstop:

And what happens to the matches in those 21 days? World cup is only 5 weeks tournament and 21 days is too long a period. Our selectors did a mistake in the beginning by selecting a baggage like Shankar which back-fired immensely. Now they are in catch 22 situation, neither they can select Pant nor can they remove Dhawan. Dare I say "Our selectors deserve it"

I hope we play Dinesh Karthik now at no.4, at least he brings experience.

32 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

21 days?? :cantstop:

And what happens to the matches in those 21 days? World cup is only 5 weeks tournament and 21 days is too long a period. Our selectors did a mistake in the beginning by selecting a baggage like Shankar which back-fired immensely. Now they are in catch 22 situation, neither they can select Pant nor can they remove Dhawan. Dare I say "Our selectors deserve it"

I hope we play Dinesh Karthik now at no.4, at least he brings experience.

21 days= 3 weeks

Yes it has been a huge mistake on their part,they should've selected Pant instead of Shankar ,who i think is just making the numbers,even a fragile Jadhav looks a beast in front of him

Or a Seamer should have been their originally