Time to accept that Cummins is better than Bumrah

Cummins has lost a bit of pace, about 10 k, he doesn't have the same zip. Bumrah has all the things going for him including fitness, astute mind and a hard worker besides having serious pace, bounce movement in air n off the deck.also his wholly action and away going ball from that angle is very tough for batters.

He ain't the world number 1 for no reason, with wet outfield n Bhuvi injury he was smart n did not over exert

Edited by MCcricket
On 6/17/2019 at 12:29 AM, lamellavig said:

What class? The class of averaging 52.00 at the Champions Trophy? The class of being demolished against WI in the World T20? The guy is a big-stage choker. He has no class or ability at all. All he has is a muscular arm, but he has no brains or guile. 

Keep Calm and Believe in him

On 6/17/2019 at 12:34 AM, lamellavig said:

Bumrah has no technique. He is a player for moments. Someone like Mohammad Amir or Pat Cummins is more classy, more technical and more reliable. 

Ghanta. What has Cummins did so far. Btw fixer amir has got most of his wkt when batters are going after him in last few overs most of those wkts were caught at boundary 

Cummins , Starc and Rabada are better all round bowlers than Bumrah. There was never any doubt in this , well atleast for me. 

Bumrah is exceptional at death and with the new ball he can pick a wicket or so and that's it. He doesn't have the ability to absolutely run through the top orders . 

On 6/16/2019 at 3:54 PM, Gollum said:

Venky Prasad and Prabhakar weren't bad, Mohanty had his moments. We have produced much worse. 

Prabhakar was a good medium Pacer. Prasad had absolutely no fast bowling skills (he bowled 120ks or so) but he was a very smart bowler. His cutters were effective and slower ball was excellent. I may be wrong but I believe he invented the idea of consistently bowling slower balls in the death overs. Mohanty could have been a better bowler ifnhe wasn't so hot headed but he didn't have the talent to crack any other teams 15 member squad barring maybe Bangladesh at the time.

Until the likes of Zaheer, Pathan and Nehra entered the scene, India didn't really have fast bowlers. The only true fast bowler we had was Srinath. We basically had medium pacers who opened the bowling.

2 minutes ago, addicted4444 said:

Prabhakar was a good medium Pacer. Prasad had absolutely no fast bowling skills (he bowled 120ks or so) but he was a very smart bowler. His cutters were effective and slower ball was excellent. I may be wrong but I believe he invented the idea of consistently bowling slower balls in the death overs. Mohanty could have been a better bowler ifnhe wasn't so hot headed but he didn't have the talent to crack any other teams 15 member squad barring maybe Bangladesh at the time.

Until the likes of Zaheer, Pathan and Nehra entered the scene, India didn't really have fast bowlers. The only true fast bowler we had was Srinath. We basically had medium pacers who opened the bowling.

pathan and zaheer weren't really fast though. nehra, when in rhythm, could hit good speeds.

It's just dispicable to compare bumrah with Amir...

Bumrah did wonderful in SA and Australia in test matches....what is Amir did in those countries which is noteworthy...

Clearly, bumrah outbowled Cummins in test matches in australia.....despite being home conditions for Cummins

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk