Hardik Pandya Post match Interview

Stuge

11 minutes ago, Vilander said:

how so ? did you not watch games before and know the skill gap between the teams, do you just follow the score and wish India wins all the time ?

I was definitely nervous for first 10 overs . I know some of our ranji sides can beat pak easily , but we could have been easily 3 down for 40 in first 10 . KL was opening after a long time and Amir has always troubled Rohit/Virat . 

34 minutes ago, Vilander said:

ok so Ranveer is supposed to be a this cheer leader this great artist from India ( India being a liberal democracy can produce great artists so any sporting tradition or a national tradition in international arena can benefit from these great artists while they cheer for the sport or event)  but the problem is Ranveer is obnoxious, wish it was some other real artist.

Did Deepika Padukone marry this joker bollywoodiya? 

I am sure it must have cost him astronomical amounts to be “placed” in live Ind vs Pak world cup game. This joker must have outbid and out licked his way into this. 

5 minutes ago, Charlie_ said:

Did Deepika Padukone marry this joker bollywoodiya? 

I am sure it must have cost him astronomical amounts to be “placed” in live Ind vs Pak world cup game. This joker must have outbid and out licked his way into this. 

Folks like Amitabh singing the anthem or Amir or SRK waving the flag lifts the crowd and the team. Its clear with Ranveer anyone other than Pandya can not salvage screen space with him we saw Shami get a few uncomfortable mts with him in a break before an official wisked Ranveer away.

40 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

It's India Pakistan yar. One never know. 

India was a far better side in the 2017 CT as well. Look how that turned out. 

29 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

I was definitely nervous for first 10 overs . I know some of our ranji sides can beat pak easily , but we could have been easily 3 down for 40 in first 10 . KL was opening after a long time and Amir has always troubled Rohit/Virat . 

Are you really saying you thought pak would win this match really... Man as much as we like this ind pak rivalry they lack skill currently.

2 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

Getting these bhaands to interview sports people is an insult.

Keep these jokers from Bollywood away.They are not fit to tie the shoelaces of athletes.

He was like aap keh ke lete hain ...bhaishaab , family channel hai...There should be some decency .

6 hours ago, flamy said:

Awww, love how he is honest and enthusiastic about his bowling ("I bowled 144 kph!").

"What were you strategizing with Rahul?"

"Arrey, we don't do serious discussions. Just masti" :cantstop:

He knew it ...he can't say anything lol

2 hours ago, maniac said:

He is one of the most obnoxious Bollywood actors and that takes some doing. However I have seen a couple of his movies, he is a decent actor

I saw only one Ranveer’s movie and that was Padmavat where he acted well as villian where he played the role of Alahuddin Khilji. Did not see any other movie but heard he is crazy. Indians in India know better about Bollywood I guess. 

7 hours ago, Vilander said:

ok so Ranveer is supposed to be a this cheer leader this great artist from India ( India being a liberal democracy can produce great artists so any sporting tradition or a national tradition in international arena can benefit from these great artists while they cheer for the sport or event)  but the problem is Ranveer is obnoxious, wish it was some other real artist.

Don't go by his antics. Ranveer is a brilliant actor.

25 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I saw only one Ranveer’s movie and that was Padmavat where he acted well as villian where he played the role of Alahuddin Khilji. Did not see any other movie but heard he is crazy. Indians in India know better about Bollywood I guess. 

He was brilliant in Bajirao as well.

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I heard this guy dresses up like this all the time back home 

What confidence though, must say. It looks weird at times but he pulls it off, I guess. 

He does that to keep a different identify .. that's fine ...But bhand was too much to bear in match yesterday.

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

I saw Gully boy as well and band baaja so make it 3. Liked his acting in all 3. God bless amazon and Netflix where I catch up on Bollywood and regional movies. Unless I go to India and bored out of my mind I am not shelling my hard earned $$$ in theatres  for some of the crap they make. Obviously don’t like piracy as well

Edited by maniac
19 minutes ago, maniac said:

I saw Gully boy as well and band baaja so make it 3. Liked his acting in all 3. God bless amazon and Netflix where I catch up on Bollywood and regional movies. Unless I go to India and bored out of my mind I am not shelling my hard earned $$$ in theatres  for some of the crap they make. Obviously don’t like piracy as well

O ya I saw Band waala movie also 75%, that was cool