Pakistani fan abuses Sarfraz Ahmed

1 hour ago, MechEng said:

With twitter, insta and etc. the healthy boundaries between established professionals and common people like us has been blurred.

People think, they can hide behind the computer and say anything whatever they like .I have pretty much stopped using social media in the mast 6 months of so .Only following cricket on twitter ,but I feel people tend to go overboard and abuse players or their family members without even giving a thought.

9 minutes ago, Aiden said:

He already apologized in another video. I remember Indian fans destroyed under construction home after 2007 WC loss which is even worse than abusing.

Fans in sub continent  are  tend to  be emotional and they give god like status to their players .This is one of the reason ,why they go mad when they lose badly .

Brit Pakistanis showing their true 'inbred' disgusting behaviour. Even Sarfaraz ignored me in the streets but doesnt mean I have the right to abuse him in this way while he's with his family.

How do you know he is a Brit? To me he sounds like he is from Pakistan born. And he doesn’t sound Mirpuri either.

The generalisation here jeez.
1 hour ago, Stuge said:

People think, they can hide behind the computer and say anything whatever they like .I have pretty much stopped using social media in the mast 6 months of so .Only following cricket on twitter ,but I feel people tend to go overboard and abuse players or their family members without even giving a thought.

I preferred the television era better, when we knew cricketers for their cricket only and had no idea about their personal lives.

2 hours ago, Aiden said:

He already apologized in another video. I remember Indian fans destroyed under construction home after 2007 WC loss which is even worse than abusing.

typical pakistani moron. two negatives is a positive , false equivalence is all that they need.

3 hours ago, Vilander said:

i think pakistani people are different unlike Indians.

Sure there's a special pakistaniyat thats all their own.  But the mindset and mentality of - oh i'm a fan, so when they play badly, i have a right to vent and whine, abuse them, burn effigies - that mentality is prevalent all over the sub-continent.  

5 hours ago, Aiden said:

His apology was "I deleted the video, somehow it got magically uploaded i dont know how - sorry if it offended you".  That's not an apology.  That's like Pakistani army crying about suffering thousands of deaths from terrorism, without acknowledging that they are the ones responsible for creating those terrorists to begin with.

19 hours ago, maniac said:

People going chooo chweet and cute about Pakistan memes miss this side. They were abusing Shami after CT win. There abuse is at a different level. They are subdued because they are getting bumsmacked. Once they start winning they will show true colors.

This is uncalled for and pathetic. Sarfaraz is a mediocre cricketer but he doesn’t deserve this.

That's just one fan. No need for stereotyping, we all know Indian fans behaviour. Swearing at Vijay Maliya, urinating in the ground, throwing bottles, lighting fires, breaking players' houses etc etc. Itna mazloom bane ki koshish nahi kar.

Edited by Mirpur express