What gives you cheap thrills?

beetle

11 hours ago, velu said:

booking middle seat in the last row 

I love window seats in a bus or train. Before I had One of my own, I would shamelessly hog the window seat even if there were kids around waiting for me to offer them my seat.

Even my  nephew and niece didn’t get any special treatment :giggle:

Now as a dad things are different :(( 

On a flight it’s the opposite I specifically ask for aisle seat especially in international flights. You can get up and go to the bathroom whenever you want :yay: 

Edited by maniac

7 hours ago, maniac said:

I love window seats in a bus or train. Before I had One of my own, I would shamelessly hog the window seat even if there were kids around waiting for me to offer them my seat.

Even my  nephew and niece didn’t get any special treatment :giggle:

Now as a dad things are different :(( 

On a flight it’s the opposite I specifically ask for aisle seat especially in international flights. You can get up and go to the bathroom whenever you want :yay: 

Especially when turbulence is present and the flight attendants keep pestering you to go back to your seat, aisle seats then are so convenient.

6 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

East - DMV. 

Near Delware Virginia and Washington? Amazing place, my best road trip experience in the country so far though I'm yet to visit Georgia, South Carolina and Florida.

The drive is beautiful especially near NASA Goddard center. 

Edited by MechEng

17 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Near Delware Virginia and Washington? Amazing place, my best road trip experience in the country so far though I'm yet to visit Georgia, South Carolina and Florida.

The drive is beautiful especially near NASA Goddard center. 

DMV stands for DC, Maryland and Virginia.

Yes, Delaware is also near by.

If you are into road trips then you must do Maryland/West Virginia scenic drive. There is a reason why John Denver wrote that famous song “Almost heaven West Virginia, country road take me home.”

Also Shenandoah highway, the sky line drive is picturesque and one of the most scenic drive. Advise will be too drive in the morning though since you might encounter bears in the night.