We must throw the match against England

sage

Just now, Shaz1 said:

New Zealand are known for choking in Semi’s. You guys would walk all over them in the Semi’s. Against Pakistan it won’t be that easy.

First get Shakib out of way. Apart from England( which is missing its opener) all other games are resulting exactly the same as anticipated.

Bongs are going to give you guys run for your money.

9 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

A motivated Pakistan team that is focused in proving a point? Doubt it. New Zealand was a far better team than Bangladesh and look what we did to them. Bangladesh will give us a harder time than Afganistan but not harder time than New Zealand. 

Nope. Unlike other icf experts I allways felt Pakistan will win against Kiwis without any serious threat. But to me, Bongs are better competitors of Pakistan. Watch out for that match 

19 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

A motivated Pakistan team that is focused in proving a point? Doubt it. New Zealand was a far better team than Bangladesh and look what we did to them. Bangladesh will give us a harder time than Afganistan but not harder time than New Zealand. 

It's about match ups. Banglas have had your measure in the last few years. They've been playing some great cricket as well so watch out.

Also, don't forget Afghanistan are due a win.

2 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Pakistan is peaking in the right time. They know they gotta win every match from here on. I see a different attitude in them than when they originally started. Bangladesh and Afganistan will have to try very hard to shut this team down.

Afg will be a cakewalk, but I am not sure about bangladesh. I think they have the game to upset pakistan, but their temperament is suspect.

13 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

We have not qualified yet. Keep that in mind. Can't take anything for granted. Afg game should be a good wakeup call for the team. With all fun aside, we should aim for a win against Eng. We should try Pant in place of Jadhav/VS

Good teams can pull a victory on a bad day. Afghan match is reminder if how good we are.

On 6/27/2019 at 2:48 AM, Asim said:

lol dar gaey :cantstop:

why can'nt the OP be a Pakistani supporter pposting to avoid a scenario of India not losing to England to get Pakistani up and if they not qualify blame India just to have a talk about how India was afraid.

You lost and it is the fact live with it ...