SF1: Ind vs NZ Pre-Match Discussion Thread (WC19)

zen

13 hours ago, Frustrated said:

Our batsmen hv already faced Amir (who has been phenomenal) and Starc in this WC.     So, Boult should not be a threat.    Only dilemma is whether to go with 2 spinners or 1 spinner.    I think we should go with 1 spinner. (Chahal)

Boult is many miles ahead of starc or Amir with the new ball in favourable conditions ,his skills are at par with anyone with the new ball ,make no mistakes !

12 minutes ago, asterix said:

If they are playing DK then the bowling is weak... DK offers no batting confidence... Would rather have Jadhav in his place as he can bowl few overs...

I don’t think Jaddu will play in remaining 2 matches...

I think the Jadhav bowling option has been shelved in this WC.  Unless the team is super-desperate, he's not getting the ball.

On 7/6/2019 at 9:09 PM, zen said:

Bears will start as the favorite but will be wary of Kiwis' ability to come up with a game plan to create an even playing field. If Kiwis use both brain and brawn, the game could go down to the wire to give fans a roller-coaster experience. 

Teams, unless ATG sides like Aus and WI, can struggle to keep the momentum in a longish tournament. It is good to peak at the right time. 

Also the question - is Ind another SA now? :hmmm: