Shami of the field

Stuge

1 minute ago, beetle said:

Now that he is single,it is probably not.

Specially if he is not bombarding anyone with messages against their wishes and they are adults.

Right. Yea, previously, when he was breaking trust, I'd agree it was creepy.

2 hours ago, flamy said:

"Good afternoon" is creepy?

You mean dm to stranger women or even small girls is not creepy becoz it's just "good afternoon" or not so "sexual" in first attempt. :crazy: We all know Shami's history. He dm's some cool messages too.  :cantstop:

Edited by Pollack

2 hours ago, beetle said:

Now that he is single,it is probably not.

Specially if he is not bombarding anyone with messages against their wishes and they are adults.

I always knew you were cosmetic feminist from your posts.

So beetleji, if some stranger messages you 'good morning' or hi or whatever, you will first check his status. If single not creepy, if married, creepy. :hysterical: :hysterical:

19 minutes ago, Pollack said:

I always knew you were cosmetic feminist from your posts.

So beetleji, if some stranger messages you 'good morning' or hi or whatever, you will first check his status. If single not creepy, if married, creepy. :hysterical: :hysterical:

I am not single so it would be wrong to check .. 

Married people are like lamp posts. When you see one, you side step and move past then :p:instead of banging into them .

Married people checking out others or people checking out married people is creepy.

But if I were single...it would be fine to check if he was single.

Single people can do what ever as long as they are not troubling someone.

A lot of people meet online and form relationships....short term ,long term and even saat janam waali.

Edited by beetle

38 minutes ago, beetle said:

I am not single so it would be wrong to check .. 

Married people are like lamp posts. When you see one, you side step and move past then :p:instead of banging into them .

Married people checking out others or people checking out married people is creepy.

But if I were single...it would be fine to check if he was single.

Single people can do what ever as long as they are not troubling someone.

A lot of people meet online and form relationships....short term ,long term and even saat janam waali.

:facepalm:

He isn't sending message on a dating site or tinder.

3 hours ago, Pollack said:

You mean dm to stranger women or even small girls is not creepy becoz it's just "good afternoon" or not so "sexual" in first attempt. :crazy: We all know Shami's history. He dm's some cool messages too.  :cantstop:

You're telling me messaging a strange woman is creepy?

What is creepy about that?

12 hours ago, The Realist said:

WTF is wrong with Shami and his dirty old man antics.

FFS its a the eve of the semi-final - the most crunch game for nearly a decade - and instead of practising/analysing/resting he's being creepy and stalking strangers. Did something similar on the recent Aus tour as well. 

He's not playing, so just relaxing. Your reality seems to be pretty tough bro. :dontknow: