Time to boot out Kohli from the captaincy.

1 minute ago, shami_123 said:

Sack Mr. Bollywood from captaincy, he is not captaincy material. Infact sack him from the team, he is too arrogant and no doubt spoil the atmosphere in dressing room. I also sense him to be jealous of young players who have potential to be better than him ala Pant, Kuldeep, Gill, Mayank, Shaw

Do you think corrupt BCCI will sack him they don't have it in them won't be surprised if cheerleader and this dumb headed captain continues till 2020 in Australia. My main worry is that they might retain him till 2023 WC.

One thing abt kohli is that everything is fake 

scored lot of 100s in meaningless matches- fake in wc

full of aggression- fake on press conferences

full of attitude against non pak matches- fake drama with pak

dhoni is captain and selector- fake captain of india

Just now, Ajju said:

One thing abt kohli is that everything is fake 

scored lot of 100s in meaningless matches- fake in wc

full of aggression- fake on press conferences

full of attitude against non pak matches- fake drama with pak

dhoni is captain and selector- fake captain of india

Pre 2015 WC he was doing so much of chest thumping and bragging when he was about to become captain but throughout the years he has been exposed badly. He was coward not to select youngsters but preferred oldies and failures like DK or washed up Raina,Dhoni,Yuvi at that time.

37 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Don't even give a damn about anything right now. This defeat is going to be hard to swallow. We were better team in the World Cup than NZ for sure, but we sucked big time.

I say give captaincy to KL Rahul or some other young guy since Rohit is already 32 almost. 

I saw your post on Facebook. What a loser :finger:

15 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

lol, for supporting team India, it deserves troll vote? WAH BHAI WAH, DIKHADIIYA TUNE AAJ THAT YOU ARE like PAK :)))

You are the biggest cheerleader on ICF. Let me take inspiration from sunny paaji.

judge order order karta rahega aur tu peet ta rahega dialogue

india bhuri tarah se Icc tourneys mein haarti rahegi aur tu ICF pe Pom poms waive karta rahega!!!!

2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

You are the biggest cheerleader on ICF. Let me take inspiration from sunny paaji.

judge order order karta rahega aur tu peet ta rahega dialogue

india bhuri tarah se Icc tourneys mein haarti rahegi aur tu ICF pe Pom poms waive karta rahega!!!!

Toh teri tarat rona dhona shuru karu? Go do that in your house instead of crying crocodiles here for all the players. lol 

I rather be cheerleader than be biggest loser like you who is opportunist 

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

Toh teri tarat rona dhona shuru karu? Go do that in your house instead of crying crocodiles here for all the players. lol 

I rather be cheerleader than be biggest loser like you who is opportunist 

I’m a realist. Not a Pom Pom waving cheerleader like who is afraid to call out what’s right in front of their eyes. You’re like gandhari shamelessly supporting dhritrashtra even when he’s wrong every time.

9 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

I’m a realist. Not a Pom Pom waving cheerleader like who is afraid to call out what’s right in front of their eyes. You’re like gandhari shamelessly supporting dhritrashtra even when he’s wrong every time.

Read what I wrote above. Not proud of what the guys did today. Ab glasses mangwau kya for you to reread that.