goodbye guys

ViruDilSeKhelo

56 minutes ago, New guy said:

People who want to leave leave. They don't make attention seeking threads 

Galti ho gayi maap karo. Even if I am a gully poster I am enjoying the process on here, yahi important hai enjoy karna, humare hero bhi aise positive soche, process kabhi na bhulo, man liya mein gully poster hu

Edited by ViruDilSeKhelo

I saw a thread with a slightly rude statement for Srilankan fans  followed up with why the thread was removed as a follow up post.

I waited for 15-20 minutes for some response to my query....then hid it for admins to take action.

This is an Indian forum with hardly any Srilankan fans ...so the thread was pretty irrelevant .

The heading was pretty rude and irrelevant ....

Assuming that the original thread was removed by an admin, there must have been enough reason to not have it in the cricket forum.

There is no reason to leave .

Open more threads for discussion which are relevant to the cricket fans here ....without rude headings .

Edited by beetle

33 minutes ago, beetle said:

I saw a thread with a slightly rude statement for Srilankan fans  followed up with why the thread was removed as a follow up post.

I waited for 15-20 minutes for some response to my query....then hid it for admins to take action.

This is an Indian forum with hardly any Srilankan fans ...so the thread was pretty irrelevant .

The heading was pretty rude and irrelevant ....

Assuming that the original thread was removed by an admin, there must have been enough reason to not have it in the cricket forum.

There is no reason to leave .

Open more threads for discussion which are relevant to the cricket fans here ....without rude headings .

You bowled me a good delivery there or I think a poor one...but all I can do is gently pat it back to you and hope the commentators say "he's eyeing a 6 and keeping strike." :((

Image result for dhoni dot ball gif