WI vs India, 2nd ODI

Mosher

14 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Our problems will continue till 2023 world cup by the look of it.  Anytime after a exit from world cup , you should try to shake things up.  I don't see that happening. What is the point of Kedar Jadhav. Is he going to be part of 2023 world cup? Why not use Dubey in the absence of Pandya? Why can't they try Gill? Another wimpy finish.

The problem is dhoni is still waiting in the wing Pant ll be dropped to get further experience in domestic

I think  Players with wide range of shots suffer from shot selection. Rohit used to have that problem. For the Same delivery he has vast number of shots some times he thinks of one shot and changes his decision quickly which gets him out. Another player is kl Rahul he gets out in the same way. Pant too have that problem with enough games I think he will surely get more knowledge on his shot selection. 

India will beat WI 3-0 in odi too.

Shreyas iyer is playing carefully till he gets his 50 so I expect him to do well in this series as shikhar and rohit are not too motivated and are taking west indies bowling lightly(if they decide to focus on any day, they will hit a quick 100).

Kohli is in run collection mode so he will enjoy the feast.

Shammi is looking very good and even bhuvi is looking skilled.