Pres. Trump will be in attendance at 'Howdy Modi' event in Houston

Texy

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

In general I'd say USA under Trump hasn't been fair to India. Threatening us with sanctions, interfering in our sovereignty when it comes to purchase from Iran/Russia, forced uncertainty over Chabahar, whining about tariffs etc...incoherent policy throughout despite GOI's efforts towards closer economic/military/security ties. Sorry, merely putting Azhar on UN designated list or hollow words about radical Islamic extremism aren't enough...all that is expected from any half decent (esp non-Islamic) country. Democratic candidates are even worse (apart from Tulsi who won't go far in the race) so we are stuck with Trump. Leaving aside the differences  the timing of this event is surely going to benefit us in upcoming UNGA meet over Kashmir,. That USA stands with India should send the message to fence-sitters, up next humiliate Kaali Dal before the world and destroy Pappistan's credibility further. Beyond that we must get more assertive whilst dealing with USA, they must realize that India can't be a regional counterweight to Dragon if we are going to be fukced over by Trump sarkar...our economy shouldn't be weakened and neither should our military hardware purchase be threatened. You want our friendship? Can't be a one-way street, Indian Americans have been model immigrants, India has never harmed USA diplomatically or from the prism of security, both of us are model democracies with shared values, we expect more in return.  

Trump will do what he feels is right for the US. India should do what India feels is right for us. Simple. There is strategic alignment on certain issues. But Trump will want Indian boots on ground in Afg which wont work.

56 minutes ago, Moochad said:

I wonder if the Democrats will be asked about their position on Modi and India in their next debate. Sanders has a Pakistani in his campaign team, so he has openly made statements against India. Tulsi is a small candidate. Biden is maybe similar to Obama. The rest we don't know much about.

What’s the Pakistani name?

7 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

What’s the Pakistani name?

Bernie Sanders' Remarks on Kashmir 'Influenced by Pakistan Campaign Manager', Says US Veteran

Sanders' campaign manager is a Baki, Faiz Shakir

Image result for Faiz Shakir sanders

Last election Hillary was aided by the dangerous Huma Abedin (Muslim Brotherhood links), we dodged a bullet there.

Hope Indian American brethren keep their eyes and ears open during this campaign, if any candidate panders to Bakis or Islamic fundamentalists, you know what to do....

6 minutes ago, Vilander said:

https://www.quora.com/How-are-Bernie-Sanders-and-Ilhan-Omar-wrong-about-Kashmir

Even worse…
Both Bernie and Ilhan
have chosen to tow the narrative of the the Military Junta of Pakistan - the Walmart of Terrorism[8] , the Airbnb of Jihad[9][10] , the Houdini behind Osama bin Laden[11] , The George Washington of Taliban[12] [13] , the Mother Teresa for Al Qaida[14] , the Air Jordans currently crushing[15] democracy, human rights and constitution for over 200 million Pakistanis, suffering far worse conditions than an average Kashmiri today.

Both Bernie and Ilhan have chosen to side with and support the same dependable folks, who charged Billions from the American Taxpayers to plan, finance and execute the killing of 2372 brave American soldiers in Afghanistan.

Both Bernie and Ilhan should know - that even if they conveniently forget their own past, in lieu of a few extra votes - That even if the smart American voters decide to forget them during elections, Here hence, there would be one set of people, who will always remember them and their actions.

9 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Bernie Sanders' Remarks on Kashmir 'Influenced by Pakistan Campaign Manager', Says US Veteran

Sanders' campaign manager is a Baki, Faiz Shakir

Image result for Faiz Shakir sanders

Last election Hillary was aided by the dangerous Huma Abedin (Muslim Brotherhood links), we dodged a bullet there.

Hope Indian American brethren keep their eyes and ears open during this campaign, if any candidate panders to Bakis or Islamic fundamentalists, you know what to do....

Unfortunately Hindus are their worst own enemy. These dimwits will still vote for Democrats.

44 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Well trump has my vote

Unfortunately Hindus are their worst own enemy. These dimwits will still vote for Democrats.

the problem is like this.

are Hindus a significant voter grp that can swing certain states eitherway ? 

If not, Indian leaders should engage both the democrats and republicans..can put all eggs in one basket esp someone like Trump who is polarizing, there is so much anger on him , democrats might come in next --> Indian political leaders should engage Democrats and develop influence there. 

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

"Hindus" should vote for the party that represent their local interests.  Domestic voting has zero impact on foreign policy.  Fund-raising is where its at.  

Agreed there as well. My blood boils when I see Muslims in Jersey City having minimum 5 kids per family living on food stamps and government doles and paying less Taxes if they pay at all then citizens like me. I saw a Muslim lady last month trying to buy hair color with food stamps at a local apna bazar.

Just now, Vilander said:

the problem is like this.

are Hindus a significant voter grp that can swing certain states eitherway ? 

If not, Indian leaders should engage both the democrats and republicans..can put all eggs in one basket esp someone like Trump who is polarizing, there is so much anger on him , democrats might come in next --> Indian political leaders should engage Democrats and develop influence there. 

I think Modi is clear about one thing. It will give signals in most unambiguous terms to leaders of world. Justin Trudeu was made to understand that you can not be friends with India at the same time having anti India elements and policies in your administration.

Sanders made it easier for Modi by making those remarks about Kashmiri separatists if we need to support his candidature. Modi is signalling between Sanders and Trump, Its Trump is good for "India". Its not abour Republican or Democrats. Democrats can still course correct.

I am sure he will do same in UK, if he needs to make a choice between Corbyn and BoJo. Global leaders and countries that matter are being told that you wont be welcomed wholeheartedly, If you tow the line which goes against basic Interest of India. This is one of the major reason I will never vote for Snake Corbyn. He wont have backing of Indian market which we desperately need here in UK post Brexit

38 minutes ago, mishra said:

I think Modi is clear about one thing. It will give signals in most unambiguous terms to leaders of world. Justin Trudeu was made to understand that you can not be friends with India at the same time having anti India elements and policies in your administration.

Sanders made it easier for Modi by making those remarks about Kashmiri separatists if we need to support his candidature. Modi is signalling between Sanders and Trump, Its Trump is good for "India". Its not abour Republican or Democrats. Democrats can still course correct.

I am sure he will do same in UK, if he needs to make a choice between Corbyn and BoJo. Global leaders and countries that matter are being told that you wont be welcomed wholeheartedly, If you tow the line which goes against basic Interest of India. This is one of the major reason I will never vote for Snake Corbyn. He wont have backing of Indian market which we desperately need here in UK post Brexit

same trend in CA, vote for Doug Fords lil boy Andrew Scheer instead of any other. But there would be some Indians who wont vote conservative. 

Edited by Vilander

Agreed there as well. My blood boils when I see Muslims in Jersey City having minimum 5 kids per family living on food stamps and government doles and paying less Taxes if they pay at all then citizens like me. I saw a Muslim lady last month trying to buy hair color with food stamps at a local apna bazar.

have 5 kids an get social security cheques , do unorganized work dont pay tax and show lesser income. Same **** everywhere.

20 hours ago, Texy said:

Protestors -- 150-200 mostly sporting massive beard wearing green  vs 50,000 attendees wearing tri-color with pride

You should have challenged them.  "Kyon bhai aaj bottle nahin phek rahe ho?  Sajid bhai ney aapko bottle nahin bheje kiya". ?

I wish you taunted them -- and when they did anything - watched 50000 people trample those mofos

1 hour ago, Laaloo said:

Bernie Sanders does not have a chance - anywhere - except in a few states like CA to win the Primaries.

If he comes through, god forbid, then Trump is on course to win.  

55 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Freeloading comes naturally to most of them, same story in Canada, UK, Australia. First overbreed like rabbits and then squeeze the system dry as shameless bhikharis. Even in India same story, fukcers don't even donate their body organs but first in line to accept organs of kafirs. Then you get news stories like this...

Records show no organ donation from Telangana Muslims

Ever heard of an Organ Donor being abused by the Recipient? Unfortunately that just happened in India

Selfish qaum, inconsiderate qaum apart from other problems associated with a 7th century barbaric desert cult. 

What I wrote above comes under 'Islamophobia', so be it......I wear that as a badge of honor and never going to be PC about it :phehe:. Delete this post, ban me, close this thread, won't change the truth....and nobody can refute the above points. 

Edited by Gollum