Greta, the great!

coffee_rules

59 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

So worrying about the climate is only a left thing?

Being concerned for future generations seems to be a left thing to do? 

capture.png

Quit the faux outrage about her being abused by "the left". You have no consideration for her or anyone elses welfare

Yes doomsday predictions and getting yelled at by a 16 yr old, will help address the CC threat? This is just a sideshow. I will address the CC by..

- Plant trees like saalumarada thimakka

- cut air travel, don't go jetting off every vacation, camp near your town or backyard

- hum do hamare do.. limit two kids and two cars per household. 4 people in a family has 4 cars thesevdays

- recyclef paper, not plastic. Every where. Better off use shopping bags.

- bottled water should be banned. Plastic Bottling anything should be limited. 

- use public transportation 

Instead, somebody hands her a script and she enacts a play perfectly in the UN. Here's how she performs without a script and prep work. Do we need this nautanki to address CC?

Edited by coffee_rules

3 hours ago, G_B_ said:

whats her view on population increases in the world. I am curious to know.

Any discussion on climate change without tackling the issue of growing human population would be a cop out. Would you agree?

Why don't you ask her or look up if she has expressed views about those topics?

Errm it doesn't matter whether I agree or not, the fact is, you're expecting her to have every answer to the huge problem. She's getting the issue attention, so people address it seriously, 

"She only has part of the solution!!! Throw it all out and burn her at the stake"

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Yes doomsday predictions and getting yelled at by a 16 yr old, will help address the CC threat? This is just a sideshow. I will address the CC by..

- cut air travel, don't go jetting off every vacation, camp near your town or backyard

- hum do hamare do.. limit two kids and two cars per household. 4 people in a family has 4 cars thesevdays

Instead, somebody hands her a script and she enacts a play perfectly in the UN. Here's how she performs without a script and prep work. Do we need this nautanki to address CC?

Well considering CC will have a greater impact on her generation, I can understand her being pissed.

"I will address CC by listing what others have done and doing the bare minimum"

The sad thing is you feel grown adults are justified in their abuse of her. 

26 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

Well considering CC will have a greater impact on her generation, I can understand her being pissed.

"I will address CC by listing what others have done and doing the bare minimum"

The sad thing is you feel grown adults are justified in their abuse of her. 

Abuse is wrong. Mocking her worshipers is kosher. What happened to bring in scientists, learned experts and winning the debate. Instead, you bring in Hollowood celebs and spin wizards to social engineer a solution using kids and doomsday snake oil salesmen,

Missing guys like..

maxresdefault.jpg

5 hours ago, Sachinism said:

And that was due to her influence on this subject. Someone who has driven others to take a bigger stand on climate change. 

Whether you agree with the protests or not. To suggest we're only talking about her because she undeservedly is being given a platform is totally disingenuous.

Nothing disingeneous in saying that a kid who is neither an expert on the topic or an accomplished and experienced activist did not deserve this opportunity 

15 minutes ago, Audiophile said:

I have no children and once I die I give a flying phuck whether the earth melts over or not. Those who are climate deniers enjoy your offsprings or their offsprings roasting in heat!

phuck de world! :finger:

You have no children Danda!!! Hope you will cope well in your old age with no kids to look after you. 

14 minutes ago, Audiophile said:

you hope in this day and age for kids to look after you?

Kya itna bura din aagaye ki koi kids apne maa baap ki kyaal nahi rakhega.........

The relationship between kids and parents is not a small one. I know for sure that I will take care of my parents no matter what my kids will do to me. So, yes I hope that kids do have that respect and care for their parents... in this day and this age..... 

26 minutes ago, sarcastic said:

Kya itna bura din aagaye ki koi kids apne maa baap ki kyaal nahi rakhega.........

The relationship between kids and parents is not a small one. I know for sure that I will take care of my parents no matter what my kids will do to me. So, yes I hope that kids do have that respect and care for their parents... in this day and this age..... 

Good for you. I have seen plenty examples where the old parents have been kicked to the curb, and yes, some of them are Indian. I am mentally prepared to take care of myself and when that is not possible, there is always the option of ending my life. I am perfectly fine with taking my life or physician assisted death (some US states like Oregon) when I know my quality of life is a burden on me and others around me. I have no desire to persist on this earth when leaving outweighs sticking around just for the heck of it.

On 9/24/2019 at 7:55 PM, coffee_rules said:

I am all for climate change activism. We need to be environmentally conscious of how we are damaging earth. But this episode of Greta Thunberg happening in US/UN scenario is showing bankruptcy from the left world over. US MSM (Left media) is going gaga over this high school girl who is educating the world about CC. We can't socially engineer this activism. This is very much akin to Malala propping .

Climate change and global warming is a scam. The world elites are the ones polluting this earth and then they come up with this to rob more money from everyday folk. Why does Al Gore live in a multimillion dollar house and drive in a chaffeured limousine. Both of them emit more greenhouse gas than the average american. Most likely there is more greenhouse gases emitted from Al Gore's rear end. Greta and Malala are just paid actors fronting up to pushing the psyop on the masses.

Do you think a girl can get shot in the face and live to tell the tale. The bullet apparently hit the side of the eyes and traveled through her neck and then the shoulder. Can you imagine how that can happen. I can't believe people believe this dumb ****. In the rare cases that someone survives this ordeal, they have to live with scars on their face. How come this one doesn't even have a scar. People are dumb man. And this greta is related to one of the founders of the global warming scam and he seems to be an elitist scum.

On 9/26/2019 at 2:09 AM, Sachinism said:

It's been championed by scientists for years, but RWers have decided they've had enough of experts. Some guy in mother's basement on Youtube knows real science, so they get their scientific news from there now.

The craziest thing about this is how triggered RWers get by the mention of Greta. Really exposes some serious insecurities. "How dare a young girl tell me what to do"

Name a few of these "scientists"

On 9/26/2019 at 4:56 PM, Sachinism said:

It would be. But are you suggesting that is what's happening here? Because she chose to campaign against CC on her own volition.

Some people would consider grown adults attacking a young girl with no evidence of what they claim to be pathetic little eunuchs.

How did you come to the conclusion

12 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Climate change and global warming is a scam. The world elites are the ones polluting this earth and then they come up with this to rob more money from everyday folk. Why does Al Gore live in a multimillion dollar house and drive in a chaffeured limousine. Both of them emit more greenhouse gas than the average american. Most likely there is more greenhouse gases emitted from Al Gore's rear end. Greta and Malala are just paid actors fronting up to pushing the psyop on the masses.

Do you think a girl can get shot in the face and live to tell the tale. The bullet apparently hit the side of the eyes and traveled through her neck and then the shoulder. Can you imagine how that can happen. I can't believe people believe this dumb ****. In the rare cases that someone survives this ordeal, they have to live with scars on their face. How come this one doesn't even have a scar. People are dumb man. And this greta is related to one of the founders of the global warming scam and he seems to be an elitist scum.

The current scientific basis for climate change is solid and undeniable.  The proposed solutions (slowing industrialization of the underdeveloped world, more taxes in the name of carbon, more investment in solar/wind at the cost of nuclear, turning back the clock on agritechnologies etc.) are not the answer.  

On 9/27/2019 at 7:43 AM, coffee_rules said:

Rigorous life-cycle assessments (LCA) has shown that reusable shopping bags have a larger environmental footprint than single-use plastic bags, if the plastic bags are recycled correctly.  It is counter-intuitive.  Here is the science:

https://www2.mst.dk/Udgiv/publications/2018/02/978-87-93614-73-4.pdf

On 12/12/2019 at 6:46 AM, Real McCoy said:

Name a few of these "scientists"

How did you come to the conclusion

I don't know why I bother, but you can find many named "scientists" here 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_climate_change_science

How did you come to conclude she's not doing it on her own volition? Oh someone on Twitter said 'something Soros something global elite bla bla puppets'.

OMG look at these people scamming us into try and turn the world into a better place. Despicable beings

What a sad time to live in, morons posting QAnon as a source for their information

Edited by Sachinism

17 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

How did you come to conclude she's not doing it on her own volition? Oh someone on Twitter said 'something Soros something global elite bla bla puppets'.

Because she is a sixteen year old minor. Minors don’t have agency, which is why they have guardians. You cannot travel around the world bunking school as a sixteen year old of your own volition. Not unless you are an absconding orphan who inherited millions. 

17 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

OMG look at these people scamming us into try and turn the world into a better place. Despicable beings

Better place ? LOL. They may be scamming us in the NAME of making the world a better place. Neither is a settled debate.